All Well Again....

Dance At Midnight

Sunye sat in the couch twisting her hair as she continuously looks at the doorway. *Where can she be? I bet she's out with Jaejoong.*

Uee walked into the house smiling a jubilant smile. She then noticed Sunye, who had gotten off of the couch and was now walking towards her. "Where have you been?" Sunye asked.

Uee shooked her head. "No where. Just out with a friend."

"Jaejoong?"

Uee blushed. "Yeah."

"What's going on between the two of you?"

Uee shooked her head again. "Nothing. Just hanging out."

"I don't believe you, come on, tell me. I'm your sis," Sunye begged. Hoping to find out the truth.

Uee finally stopped and smiled. "Okay. Well... me and him are kind of... let's say... dating?"

Sunye's smiled turned upside down. "Oh. Well, congratulations. Jaejoong is a nice guy," Sunye pretended to be happy for her sister.

Uee nodded. "Yeah, I think so too," unaware of her sister's unhappy face. Uee then looked at Sunye. "You said you had a secret crush. Who is it? What's going on between the two of you now?"

Sunye smiled. "Nothing. Nothing anymore. I just realized he wasn't right for me. He's better off with someone else."

Uee frowned. "Oh? Does he have a girlfriend?"

Sunye shooked her head. "No, but like you, he's dating someone."

Uee came over and gave her sister a big hug. "It's okay. You'll find someone new."

Sunye nodded and forced a smile. "I'm okay. Well, off to bed," Sunye said as she gave her sister a kiss and walked towards her room.

Uee continued to look at her sister's back as she walked further away. *She's been acting weird today.*

***The Next Day***

Kahi walked into the station with a smile on her face. "HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLOOOOO EVERYONE!" Kahi said happily.

Yunho looked up and saw Kahi, in her sophisticated little outfit like usual. Her hair pulled up and her make-up perfect. She looked amazing. But he frown. *If only she wasn't so mean and rude.*

Yunho continued to look at her as she was giving everyone hugs.

Kahi gave Uee a big hug. "How are you feeling?" Uee asked.

"Never better!"

Uee then noticed Kahi had given everyone hugs except for one person, who was sitting in the corner, fuming. Uee smiled and pointed at Yunho. "I think you still own him a hug."

Kahi looked over and saw Yunho. She frowned slightly but then smiled when she remembered the fruits and egg custards.

"Is that a smile I see?" Uee asked as she looked at Kahi.

"Noooo...."

"Oh come on. He's a nice guy. Be nice to him for once."

Kahi then rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll be nice."

Kahi walked over to Yunho and stood in front of him. He looked up at her, surprised. "Can I help you?"

"I wanted to thank you for giving me the fruits and egg custards."

"I was only being nice. I'm like that to everyone."

"Well, I wanted to thank you anyway," Kahi said trying to be calm.

Yunho, who felt weird having someone who always yelled at him speak so softly to him. "Yeah, sure. Your welcome."

Kahi smiled a nice smile and then whispered. "Next time, I want strawberries and mango other then apples and oranges," after that, she got up and walked back to Uee.

Yunho smiled. *She's not so bad.*

Just then Sunye walked in. She gave a weak smile to everyone. "Kahi, your back. You feeling better?"

"Yeah, thanks."

Sunye looked at Uee. "You left early."

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep."

Sunye nodded and went back to her seat. Jiyong rolled over to Yunho in his chair. "What's wrong with her?" Jiyong asked.

"If you care so much, why don't you go ask her?"

"I don't care. Just wondering why she looks so dead," Jiyong said.

Yunho rolled his eyes. Then he screamed across the room. "JIYONG LOVER!"

Everyone turned and looked at him. Sunye just glared.

"JIYONG WAS WONDERING WHY YOU LOOK SO DEAD THIS MORNING!"

Everyone grasp. Uee and Kahi both went over and slapped him in the head.

"First, that's for calling her that!" Uee said.

"Second, that was just awful!" Kahi said.

"Okay okay! Sorry... sheesh... women."

Then Sunye came over and kicked him in the shin. "And that's just for being stupid."

"SORRY SORRY!"

Jiyong then got up and slapped him in the head too. "And that's for saying it out loud."

Jaejoong then walked up and slapped him in the head also. Everyone looked at him. "So why are we hitting him again?" Jaejoong asked.

Yunho got up. "HEY THAT'S ENOUGH! I said sorry. And you! Jaejoong! You weren't even in the room when I screamed that and you hit me! I thought we were friends!"

Everyone laughed. Sunye smiled a little bit. She felt better now that everyone ganged up and beat him for her. Even Jiyong, who is always picking on her too. But then she saddened once again to see Uee and Jaejoong standing near his office, talking and laughing.