WOW

Dance At Midnight

The next morning, Yunho arrived at the office 20 minutes earlier then he was suppose to be. He sat down at his new desk in his new office, which was Jaejoong's old office. There was a slight knock on the door.

"Come in," Yunho said.

Nana walked in. "Your early."

Yunho smiled. "I know. I couldn't sleep last night so I just came to work."

Nana walked in and sat down. "Oh? Why couldn't you sleep?"

A shy smiled came over Yunho and he shooked his head.

"Okay, you don't have to tell me, but with the redness of your face, I could already tell it's because of Kahi."

"Nana, was there something you came in here for?" Yunho said quickly trying to change the subject.

Nana laughed at Yunho's shyness. "Well, Uee called and said to meet her up at Jade's Buffet for lunch."

"Oh? Any specific reason?"

Nana shooked her head. "I don't know. She probably just have to tell us something. We'll see when we get there."

"Alright, I'll be there."

"Okay," Nana said as she walked towards the door.

"Nana?"

Nana turned around to face Yunho. "Yeah?"

"Has Jin young said anything about Kahi?"

Yunho all this time still hoped that Kahi had secretly planned to work for Jin young and made it a surprise for him. But so far in this two years that he hoped she came back, she hasn't. But he hasn't given up hope yet.

Nana shooked her head. "Sorry. Maybe you should ask Uee."

Yunho looked at his desk slowly. "No, she wouldn't know anything. But thanks."

Nana smiled and left the office.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Later at Jade Buffet, Yunho, Nana, Jin young, and Seungri  all sat around waiting for Uee and Jaejoong to arrive.

"Here they come," Jin young said as he noticed the couple walking in with big smiles on their faces. Right after them was Sunye and Jiyong.

"Sorry we're late,"Uee said.

"Us too," Jiyong said right after.

Uee and Jaejoong turned around. "Oh, we didn't know you two were behind us," Jaejoong said.

"Yeah, we had just gotten here," Jiyong responded.

"So why did you want us all here for?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong and Uee looked at each other and smiled. "Well, we just wanted all of you to be the first to know..... we're getting married."

"YOUR WHAT?" was everyone's respond.

"Wait, you two are getting married? We are too!" Sunye screamed in shocked.

Uee looked at Sunye. "You are?"

"Yes!" Sunye said as she held out her hand to show Uee her ring.

"WOW! It's beautiful!" Uee said as she also held out her hand to show Sunye her ring.

"Let me get this straight, both couple are getting married," Yunho said slowly as he rose out of his seat.

"I guess so," Jaejoong said smiling.

"You guys should have a double wedding!" Nana said excitedly.

"A DOUBLE WEDDING?!" Sunye and Uee screamed in unison.

"What a wonderful idea!" Uee said as she turned to Jaejoong. "What do you think?"

Jaejoong smiled. "It sounds good. What do you guys think?"

"I think it's a GREAT idea! Oh Uee, we're going to have so much fun!" Sunye exclaimed.

Jaejoong and Jiyong just looked at each other and smiled as they watched the two girl scream with excitement.

"And Kahi and Nana can be our bridemaids," Uee said as Kahi popped into her head.

With the mention of Kahi's name, Chilam jumped up. "Yeah, that's a good idea. I mean, who's better to have as your bride's maid then your best friend?"

"We know YOU would like that idea," Sunye said slyly.

Yunho blushed. "Shut up."

"Okay, let's not pick on Yunho. We'll talk more about this subject later. Let's order some food and get back to work," Uee said as everyone sat down.

Then it was decided, Sunye and Jiyong along with Uee and Jaejoong will have a double wedding. But whether Kahi would be there or not was going to have to be decided later, when Uee calls Kahi to see what's going on with her side of the world. Whether she could take one month off to attend their wedding, and hopefully, give Yunho a chance.