Wedding Bells

Dance At Midnight

It has been a eight months later since Sunye and Uee started planning their double wedding. Today was the day, the day that both sister is having their last name's change.

Today was the day. Jaejoong and Jiyong stood at the altar as Yunho and Seungri stood beside them. Seungri on Jyong's side and Yunho on Jaejoong's side.

Everyone quiet down just as the wedding musics starts to play and both beautiful bride's came out, walking slowly towards their husband to be.

After all the 'I do' and rings were exchanged, everyone gathered outside where the reception was being held. Everyone danced and drank champagne, as the grooms and brides walked around to greet their guests.

Finally, Jiyong and Sunye decided it was time for them to leave. They got into their white 'Just Married' limo and drove off.

Soon after, Jaejoong and Uee decided to leave too. They got into the 'Just Married' limo and drove off. Leaving the crew and the guests behind.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Later that night, Kahi and Yunho walked hand in hand on the beach, watching the sun set over the horizon.

"Soon, it'll be us in the chapel, and you in your beautiful white wedding gown," Yunho said as he took Kahi's other hand.

"Who said I was going to marry you?"

"What? You don't want to?" Yunho asked as he frowned.

Kahi smiled, "I didn't say that..."

"Then what are you trying to say?"

Kahi thought for a little bit... "Um... I'll let you know later..."

Kahi then ran off as Yunho chased after her and they both fell into the water.

"Look what you did!" Kahi screamed, half laughing.

They both sat in the ocean facing each other. Yunho leaned down and kissed Kahi on the lips softly, slowly just as he whispered, "I love you."

**********************************************************************************************************************

***One a Secluded Island in Hawaii***

"This is the place to be," Jaejoong said as he and Uee sat underneath a palm tree watching dolphins jump out of the water.

"This place is beautiful.."Uee said in amazement. She still can't believe that she's here, as a married women, to a handsome successful man. Her knight in shining armor.

"Your beautiful..." Jaejoong whispered as he kiss her.

The song "I Swear" by All For One came on all of a sudden. "Uee, would you dance this song with me?"

Uee took Jaejoong's hand, "I'll love to."

*I'll give you everything I can, I'll build your dreams with these two hands, we'll hand some memories on the wall... and when just the two of us are there, you won't have to ask if I still care cuz as the time set the page, my love won't ever break your heart...* Jaejoong sang softly with the song as Uee rested her head on his shoulders. *I swear, by the moon and stars in the sky, I'll be there. And I swear, like the shadow that's by your side, I'll be there. For better or worse, til death do us part, I'll love every single beat of my heart.. I swear...*

**********************************************************************************************************************

Sunye sat at the window of her hotel, looking out at the busy street of Paris. She smiled as she saw the Eiffel Tower in the distance. Paris, was her dream place. Now as her honeymoon, nothing could have been better. But something was better, she was waiting for her husband, Jiyong to come back. He ran off someplace way before she woke up and hasn't returned.

She looked down at her ring. The beautiful ring that signafy her as a married women. *I can't believe I'm married.*

The door opened and Jiyong walked in, pushing a cart full of breakfast food and fruits and a package of roses. He closed the door and walked over to Sunye.

*Good morning beautiful, how was your night? Mine was wonderful, with you by my side...* Jiyong sang to Sunye as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Ready for breakfast, darling?"

Sunye giggled. No one has ever called her darling before. Sunye got up just as Jiyong grabbed her and waltz around the room. "Jiyong, what are you doing?"

Jiyong stopped and looked at Sunye in the eyes. "Last night, you made me the happiest man alive when you agreed to become my wife. I love you Sunye.... Kwon."

Sunye smiled and kissed her husband. "And I love you, darling..."