The Guests Are Who Now?

Midnight Kiss

Ch 2- The Guests Are Who Now?

 

I opened the door of the mansion to be swept away by the interior of the house. The diamond Chandelier that hung and sparkled for all to see. The marble grand staircase that cascaded down like waterfalls. The lovely décor and classy neutral wallpaper. All of it was magnificent & definitely gigantic. You could seriously fit a whole zoo in it in this corridor.

I kicked off my aqua-colored Ugg boots, leaving my feet rather cold, and ran up the stairs to the second floor. There were seven luxurious bedrooms, five bathrooms (three upstairs & two downstairs), one laundry room, a dance studio with mirrors,

 

 

and a classy recording studio with expensive looking mics and a high-tech recording system.

Finally, I reached my room and my things neatly stacked in the corner. My dad was probably trying to treat me like a princess or something, because the room was BEAUTIFUL. It seems like it was pulled out from a fairytale with it's majestic atmosphere.

 

I grabbed my guitar, loving the sight of it. Without the guitar, my life would be a total hell hole. Music is pretty much my life. It's the only thing that heals all the scars and wounds of my past. Yes, I'm being slightly corny. But who cares, it's the truth.

After I quickly fixed up my room, put my things in the walk in closet, more like tossing everything in the large walk-in closet, and carefully placed my guitar on it's stand. I decided to explore the main floor. There were two different living rooms. One that was more of a lounge with comfy couches surrounding a grand piano

 

and the other with a large flat screen tv and cozy white couches.

 

A kitchen with a million gadgets including a quesadilla maker:). There were two sides to it, one had a more cozy home atmosphere, the other side had a more professional and classy feel to it. Sadly, there was only one fridge though... In my mind, one fridge was not enough to hold enough food to please my bear-like appetite.

 

Next there was a classy looking dining room with a glass dining table. The lights that hung from the ceiling somehow reminded me of an Avatar theme. I don't maybe that's just me.

 

Following was a home theater to watch movies. Dad also had a MagicMic (aka Karaoke Machine) lying happily on one of the black theater chairs, practically begging me to sing into it. So I just wasted a couple of minutes singing my heart out:)

 

There was a gaming room with a kinnect, wii, xbox360, three plasma screen TV's, a Dance Dance Revolution Machine, darts, air hockey table, ping pong table, and a billiards table. There were also comfy lounging chairs along with a bar. I'm gonna hit me up with some fruity margarita's and Shirley Temples! Hey, I'm sixteen. Can't drink yet. And no, I'm not gonna drink illegally. I have my reasons. Not just cause I can be a goody-good sometimes.

 

There was a also a mini gym/fitness room/exercise place(whatever you want to call it). Weights, treadmills, exercise bikes, bars, elliptical cross trainers, dumbbells, and a ton of other mechanical equipment that I didn't really know the names of. My eye was caught on the bright blue colored yoga ball. Yeah, spent a couple minutes messing around with that; until I ended up diving on it, landing on the ground flat on my face.

 

A jacuzzi room with an exotic, romantic feel to it, as if it was pulled directly from the movie Aladdin or something. The scent of relaxation was gleaming from it's tempting sight. It was already , bubbles rising to the surface, foam forming with the little waves. I really just wanted to jump in. But then I realized I should check the rest of the place out too!

Lastly, in the back yard was a lovely pool with a nature theme, a waterfall, and a seashell-shaped jacuzzi. Felt like I was seriously in a different planet, all of this was amazing. Plus, even though it was pretty chilly the water was a warm. A heated POOL! FREAK OUTT!! Way too much to soak in!

 

Since some guests were going to come over, I decided to dress up a bit. Dolling myself up wouldn't hurt, because it's New Years anyway. Plus, I'd rather look like I'm welcoming them than scare them off because my long messy, tangled hair gave me the gloomy appearance of the Grudge.

When I finished putting on my dress, styling my hair, and putting on my makeup the door rang.

(Your Outfit)

 

“Coming~” I yelled as I skipped down the cascading stairs.

 

When I opened the door my mouth practically hit the ground. My mouth wide open I stared at the five handsome men in front of me.

 

They bowed and said in unison, “Hello. We are shining SHINee!~”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys! Pretty boring so far!

I swear it'll get better! =))

I got a half day in school thanks to lovely snow!!

I hate the cold, but at least something amazing-tastic came out of it.

LOVE YOU ALL!