Jacuzzi Time!

Midnight Kiss

“Yah!” Key yelled at us two as we entered the mansion. The Key was sitting on the couch glaring at us. “Where have you two been? You've been gone for more than twenty minutes! I thought the both of you died or something!”

 

“Geez, did it really take you that long to find her?” Onew complained ruffling his hair as he got up from lying down on the couch.

 

“Hyung! Jin Ae! You two look pale like ghosts! I bet you two are freezing!” A worried Taemin stumbled towards us.

 

“No we're fine,” Minho just chuckled at him, “Jin Ae managed to keep me warm,” He winked at me.

 

I blushed madly, looking down at the ground.

 

Jonghyun gasped, “Did you two do it?”

 

I snapped my head up at Jonghyun. What in the world? How could he come to that conclusion.

 

“You two had didn't you?” Jonghyun jumped up from the couch, “In order to stay warm, you decided the best way would be to strip down and have !”

 

I gagged.

 

Minho on the other hand grabbed my hip, pulling me towards him, “Wow, Jonghyun. How did you figure it out?”

 

Sadly enough, all the guys were convinced.

 

“What?!” Now Onew was fully up from his nap. He stomped over to me furiously, “So Minho gets to bang you, but I can't? I mean come on, I've had experience at least and this kid probably is still a ,”

 

Suddenly I felt the hand around me tighten angrily.

 

“What did you say hyung?” Minho hissed through gritted teeth.

 

Onew stepped closer to him angrily, “How did you manage to get more game than I did with her?!”

 

Jonghyun trudged towards us, “What has the world become? Why didn't I at least get a chance and the alien dude did?”

 

This is where Minho snapped, “YAH! Why do you two act like I can't get girls?”

 

“Are you kidding me?” Onew yelled, “Sure, you're a handsome guy and all, but you have the personality of a stick. Therefore, you probably haven't gone farther than holding a girl's hand.”

 

“Seriously, hyung?” Minho started.

 

Then the guys started ranting on and on about how they all know so much about , kissing, dating, getting girls, etc. The roars echoed throughout the house, making the volume double.

 

“STOP!” I got in between them, “We didn't have okay. Minho was just teasing you guys. Now can you all shut up and quit fighting,”

 

All of them stopped what they were doing, muttered a sorry, and walked over to the couch.

 

I plopped myself down on the piano bench, hoping to get away from the tension between the guys.

 

“By the way,” Taemin came up to me, “Hyun Joong told me to give you his number,”

 

“You can keep it,” I waved him off.

 

“Are you sure?” Taemin questioned, “I mean he seemed really into you. Plus, we've has known him for years. He's a pretty decent guy.”

 

“Oh, trust me he's far from that,” I mumbled.

 

“I'm sorry what?” Taemin asked.

 

“Nothing on nothing,” I stated, flustered, “Just leave it on the kitchen table. I'll grab it later.”

 

Then it hit me.

 

“Wait, so you mean he isn't here anymore?” I ran up to Taemin, clutching onto his t-shirt, lying my fists on his chest, looking up at him with begging eyes.

 

“Y-yes. Why are you getting so worked up about it?” Taemin replied.

 

YESS! ALLELUIA!! THANK THE LORD! HE'S GONE!

 

I smiled, “Oh, no reason,” I let a sigh of relief pass through my mouth.

 

“I guess you just wanted an excuse to touch me,” Taemin teased.

 

“Psh,” I lightly hit his chest and backed away, “Don't flatter yourself,”

 

“Hyun Joong also said he wants to meet you again,” Key informed. “He said you two meet up at the train station and go on a trip to the hot springs OR take a plane to Japan and use the train to go to a hidden majestic spa,”

 

A train station.

 

“Woah, the guy knows where to bring the ladies,” Jonghyun complimented.

 

“I'm not gonna go,” I calmly stated.

 

“What?! WHY?” Key yelled, “Don't girls usually swoon over the idea of a first date in the hot springs or spa,”

 

“Um, sure if they wanna get laid. That's definitely not in my plan for a first date,” I sat next to Key on the couch.

 

“Come on, Jin Ae,” Taemin sat next to me, pouting, “It would be fun and it would make Hyun Joong happy,”

 

Psh, happy? That guy should be content as to how he treated me in the past.

 

“Please,” Taemin deepened his pout and gave me a puppy dog look.

 

“Sorry, that won't work on me. I have a friend back at home who plays cute all the time. I'm immune to it,” I stated.

 

“What if I give you a reward?” Taemin smiled.

 

“Like what?” I gave him warning glare so that he it wouldn't be something erted.

 

“You'll see,” He smirked.

 

Suddenly, I shivered violently, and coughed loudly.

 

Minho gently approached me, “You should hop into the Jacuzzi or something. You're freezing,” Minho pulled me into a bridal cradle, which I reluctantly allowed him, because I was weak from the cold, tired from the running.

 

He carried me into the Jacuzzi room and gently placed me on the step. He smirked when he looked at the bamboo shelf.

 

“Looks like your dad came prepared,” Minho pulled out five different trunks and a swimsuit.

 

 

“Do you need help putting it on?” Minho offered.

 

I just glared at him.

 

“I'm kidding. Just change in the dressing room over there,” He pointed to the bamboo door.

 

I slowly made my way over, still slightly numb from the cold.

 

Nobody's POV

 

The rest of SHINee joined Minho in the Jacuzzi and quickly changed in the other changing rooms.

 

They all decided to take a relaxing dip into the Jacuzzi, not waiting for Jin Ae because she was taking way too long to get ready.

 

“Ah,” Taemin sighed in relief, “Now this is the good life,”

 

“You said it,” Key agreed, soaking up the warmth from the water.

 

“Dang, Jin Ae is taking so long,” Jonghyun complained.

 

“Knowing her she probably slipped and fell on the floor,” Onew commented. Suddenly, the five boys heard a loud bang, followed by a moan in pain.

 

Your POV

 

“OW!” I screamed in pain when my head hit the bench in the fitting rooms. Inside the fitting rooms there was a cute fountain with bubbles flowing out of it. Sadly, but surely, I ended up kicking it while putting on the swimsuit, causing the vanilla scented goodness to flow out.

 

I quickly grabbed my things, making sure they wouldn't get wet, and slammed the door behind me. SHINee gave me concerned glances. However, there expressions quickly changed with shocked looks and mouths gaping wide open.

 

“What?” I questioned while gently placing my neatly folded clothes on the bamboo shelf.

 

“I'm just surprised. Even after seeing you in a robe, I didn't think your figure was this nice. For a fatty it is.” Minho playfully teased.

 

“YAH!” I grabbed a bubble bath bottle and chucked it at his head, “Just because I eat like one doesn't make me one. And don't make comments like that!”

 

To my discontent, Minho caught it with one hand, swiftly and with ease. I just stuck out my tongue at him.

 

“Well are you just gonna stand there or come in?” Jonghyun smirked, “I mean unless you just want us to keep admiring your body from here, I'm not complaining,”

 

I reached for the closest soap bar and pitched at the dino who had slower reflexes than the alien. It hit him directly in the middle of his forehead, leaving a bright red mark.

 

“YAH!” Jonghyun furiously yelled, “If this leaves a bruise my manager's gonna kill you,”

 

“No he won't,” I slowly stepped into the hot water, “I'm the head's daughter remember?” I winked.

 

Jonghyun mumbled in defeat. I sat down next to the upset Jonghyun and the big-eyed alien. I closed my eyes and let the water reach my neck and sighed in relaxation. I was at peace for the first time since I got here in Korea. I swear all this drama is gonna drive me completely insane. At least, I have these few minutes to myself.

 

“So how did you meet Hyun Joong at the party?” Taemin curiously interrupted my tranquil thoughts.

 

I opened my eyes and sighed, “The guy tried to hit on me when I was passing through the crowd. He wanted me to dance with him. He also tried to persuade me leave the party to go to his place,”

 

“I'm surprised you denied him,” Jonghyun places his hands behind his head in disbelief, “Girls usually can't resist him. I haven't met a single girl who denied him,”

 

“Well I'm not like every girl,” I remarked.

 

“Yeah, that's obvious,” Onew snickered.

 

“And what's that suppose to mean?” I glared at the annoyingly rebellious guy in front of me.

 

“You're no where near a girl. You act violently in practically all situations, you fight like a man, you have the strength of a man, and you never act all cutesy or innocent when you talk to us; instead, you're always straightforward, blunt, and rude,” Onew insulted.

 

“Um, well sorry for not being the weak, skimpy, obedient, submissive girls you go for,” I snapped.

 

“The girls I go for are classy and y,” He replied.

 

“Well, they do say opposites attract. Therefore, I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured,” I stated, “Oh, wait you met me.”

Onew snickered.

 

I glared at him, “Hey it's not like you didn't wanted any of this on New Years Eve,”

 

Onew snickered, “First off, if opposites do attract then I'd be attracted to you: the girl who is naïve, unattractive, hopeless, and compliant. Secondly, I'm a guy. It's called ual frustration. You were the only thing closest to me at the time and of the opposite ,”

 

I sent him dagger death glares, “Be glad I ran out of things to throw or you'd be in a complete state of horrid pain right now,”

 

“See there you go again. Being all tough and rude. Just so you know guys aren't attracted to that,” He explained.

 

“Hey, if a guy can't handle me then he can go find some desperate girl to be with. At least I'm true to who I am and I don't need to change myself to impress a guy,” I remarked.

 

“I'm just giving you some advice here,” Onew attempted to speak sincerely and honestly, “If you wanna be alone for the rest of your life continue with what you were doing,”

 

I stood up, “I didn't come here to get insulted on how I act. I didn't come here to be judged for who I am. I am who I am. Deal with it. Plus, you don't even know the story of my life, so you wouldn't understand why I'm like this,” I walked over and grabbed a towel, wrapped it around me and scowled at Onew, “Sure, I used to be one of those girls who'd fall easily for guys, the girl who'd try hard to get noticed by her crush, the girl who would do anything for love; however, that was a long time ago,”

 


It's summer!!~

Now I can concentrate more on my stories and update more often!

Sorry, this chapter was a little random and not much happened in it.

Anyway, COMMENTS ARE MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~