Kidnapped?

Midnight Kiss

 

I was freaking out, the stranger's strong arm was wrapped roughly around my stomach, pushing me against his toned yet skinny body. I tried to break free, but nothing worked. As everything went black, I realized that he had blindfolded me. Suddenly, I felt the person roughly bond my hands and feet together, as the rope painfully rubbed against my wrists and my ankles. I tried to wiggle out of the tight bonds, but moving only made the hurt worse.

 

The person chuckled into my ear, leaning with both of his hands on each of my leg, “No need to struggle. This will be over soon,” He nibbled on my ear.

 

I furiously stepped on his foot.

 

“Ouch,” He flinched in pain, “Dang, Jin Ae. Don't be so rough,” The familiar voice yelped in pain.

 

“Who are you?! And why the heck am I tied up?”

 

He just chuckled, “Aw, you can't remember my name. You even told me you loved me,”

 

“Who are you,” I hissed, tired of playing games.

 

“Jin Ae,” He soothed as he toyed with my necklace, tracing the scoop of my shirt in the process. “I'm really liking your outfit today. Especially the tight skirt,” His hands started to linger down to the hem of my skirt.

 

“Do. Not. Touch. Me.” I steadily stated with power and force behind my voice.

 

He sighed, “But I haven't gotten to play with you much. Not even when you were our slave,”

 

“I swear I will kill you. Now which SHINee member are you?” I threatened.

 

“Yah! After everything I've done for you, you still don't recognize my voice. I mean I've cooked the most delicious meals you've ever eaten. You even told me we were like a lock and-”
 

“Key!” I yelled, “When I get out of this, I swear, when I'm done with you, you'll be unlocked into a new world of pain,”

 

Key removed the blindfold to reveal his smirk, “And what are you gonna do to me? You're still tied up remember?” He leaned in and whispered into my ear, “For now, I can do whatever I want to you,”

 

He amusingly gazed into my eyes, his eyes practically smirking at me. He gently pulled my face closer to his and kissed me. His soft, plump lips glided over mine for a few seconds; slow and steady, yet enough to make my heart race. I'm pretty sure that my heart was beating loudly like a super bass in a club, because Key began grinning in the kiss.

 

However, he wasn't smiling because of my loud heart beats. Rather, he was about to pull his sneaky move. All I remember was Key deepening the kiss, poking his tongue at me, wanting to enter. Like heck I was gonna let him shove his tongue down my throat. I denied him access. Upset, he decided to get revenge. From my lips he moved down to my neck, nibbling here and there, causing me to yelp in surprise.

 

He smiled, pleased that he had complete control. I was prepared for the worst to happen next.

 

However, he covered my mouth with a handkerchief and everything around me began to become blurry, fuzzy, and unclear.

 

“Sleep tight Jin Ae. I hope we get to do this again soon,” With that everything went black.

 

~~~

 

I slowly opened my now heavy and exhausted eyes.

 

“Where am I?” I stated, waking up in a complete daze.

 

As my vision started to clear, I noticed a comfortable, cushioned, bench-like seat across from me. I felt the place violently shake with each passing second. I cautiously sat up, rubbing my eyes. I was in a train. One of those metro-link styled one.

 

I heard the door slide open, only to be greeted by a grinning Key.

 

“I hope you had an amazi-”

 

I tackled him to the ground.

 

“I'm gonna kill you for earlier,” I hissed, “Scratch that I'm gonna murder you for practically kidnapping me with some knock-out gas,”

 

Key chuckled, “You so liked it,”

 

I just glared at him, “Yeah, because being tied up and being forced upon is something I highly enjoy,”

 

Key smirked, “Well, don't blame me if your some masochist,”

 

“Ew. Definitely not!” I yelled in complete disgust.

 

“Well you must like being ual or something because your still on top of me like this,”

 

I glanced down, quickly got off of him, and avoided his glance.

 

“That's better,” He teasingly stated as he sat down on the train's rather comfy seats. I sat across from him, observing him, cautiously.

 

He just laughed, relaxingly placing his arms at the head of the seat, “Don't look at me like I'm some e. I'm not gonna do anything to you,” I still eyed him carefully, “I promise,”

 

I just nodded my head, not believing it, staring out of the window.

 

“Well at least not now anyway,” I heard Key mumble under his breath. I just ignored him. He pouted, “I swear I didn't do anything to you after the kiss. I was just having fun messing with you,”

 

I just shook my head. “Where are we going?” I asked, watching the bare, trees past by; barren and empty.

 

“The hot spring,” Key replied.

 

“WAIT WHAT?!” I shot up from my seat, “Do not tell me that Kim Hyun Joong is in on this,”

 

“Well sorry to break it to you, but he is. All of us are here. We knew you wouldn't come willingly, so the guys came up with this plan,” Key amusingly explained.

 

“So it's just the seven of us right?”

 

“Well actually-”

 

The door slammed open.

 

“Opppa~ Are you okay?” In came a worried Jessica, “The neighbors on the other side told us they heard a commotion,” She ran into his arms, snuggling him, while sending death glares at me.

 

“I'm fine,” Key comfortingly patted her, “I just came in to discover an angry tiger ready to pounce,”

 

“Opppa~ She didn't do dirty things to you did she?” Jessica glanced up at him with large puppy dog eyes.

 

“Hey, now,” I spoke to her in English, “No need to start suspecting that I did something. Secondly, I wouldn't want him like that anyway. Thirdly, I'm not the one throwing myself on him,”

 

Jessica spoke in English, “Shut up, you're just jealous and want him for yourself. Yah! Are you implying that I'm a ?”

 

“Hey, I didn't say anything about being a . But now that you mention it, you can fit the role perfectly,”

 

“Jin Ae, just stop,” Key spoke up in English, “There's no need for you to say that to her,” The others slowly came creeping in. I just focused on Key.

 

“Oh, I see how it is. Defend her, but when she says on me, just sit there and enjoy the show,” I angrily complained.

 

“You know it's not like that,” Key calmly answered.

 

“Really now? Because this whole time, I've never been accused of things I haven't even done. This whole time all of you guys had my back. This whole time, you guys made sure I was definitely welcomed here,”

 

“What's going on?” I heard a couple of confused questions spinning about in Korean.

 

Key looked over at them, then back at me, “Jin Ae, stop causing a scene,”

 

“Oh, here we go again,” I was starting to get worked up, “I'm the one who causes a scene. I'm the one who makes a big deal out of everything. I'm the one that is being a stuck-up American ,”

 

Suddenly, I felt a tender hand my shoulder. I looked up to see Minho.

 

He wiped a tear that fell from my face.

 

I stopped what I was doing, scooted over so that I was practically glued to the window to make room for all the others. Glancing out of the window, I avoided everyone else. I reached into my purse, which I found under the seat, pulled out my iPod, and blasted it. I examined the world outside of this train which was building with tension in this crowded compartment.

 

I could feel the worried glances, the piercing stares, and the dirty looks penetrating my back. I blocked it all out. I observed the exposed trees; frail, powerless, and weak. Just like the trees, I had no power in this situation. I had no control. Every word I spoke came out as harsh and rude. I know I might be acting bi-polar, but I hate this weak feeling when no one believes me or sticks up for me. By now, I imagined one of the guys would've stood up for me by now. I thought we'd be closer. Every time I become closer to SHINee, something happens, causing us to grow more distant than we were before.

 

Tired of the bull that was happen, I escaped by falling asleep.

 


Weee~ Looks like funn!

Well I decided Key really hasn't gotten much time to shine.

So hopefully you liked it!

Who would you like to see more of? Leave a comment below!

Anyway, comments are motivating!!