Um, I'm Going Where Now?

Midnight Kiss

Ch 15- Um, I'm going where now?

 

“Minho?” I said tiredly once my vision started clearing, somewhat.

 

He gave you a bright, affectionate smile, “Jin Ae, don't cry anymore,”

 

Flustered, I jumped out of my bed, the side away from Minho. I was completely embarrassed that I seriously just cried into Minho's arms. To make it worse, I probably look like crap right now. Puffy eyes from crying. Messy bed head hair from tossing and turning in my sleep. Dark circles from getting no sleep WHAT-SO-EVER. And to top it all off, I'm in the completely y apparel of hello kitty pajama pants and a cutesy t-shirt. Yes, it practically screamed y.

 

Minho came over to me in concern, “Are you alright?” Then he looked at my outfit. He bit his lip trying to suppress his laughter. But that didn't last long.

 

“AHAHA!” Minho burst into pure laughter.

 

I just stuck out my tongue, “Shut up. Don't make fun of me,”

 

He wiped an imaginary tear, “I'm sorry, it's just so cute.”

 

“I'm not taking that as a compliment. Especially since you just laughed your off a second ago about my 'cute' outfit,” I got up off of the hard ground and started making my bed.

 

As I was smoothing out all the creases to the bed, Minho pulled a surprise attack and wrapped his muscular arms around me. He pressed his chest up against my back. His arms brushing up against my belly.

 

Pressing his mouth to my ear he said, “No really, it's cute,”

 

“La La La La, I'm not listening!” I covered my ears and started humming random tunes, making as much noise as possible. Minho let go, laughing at my craziness.

 

Suddenly it hit me.

 

I glared at Minho, who flinched at my death stare, “Why the freak were you in my room?” I used a suspicious tone, curious as to what his intentions were.

 

“Yah!” Minho's tone showed that was completely annoyed and highly offended by my statement, “Are you implying that I was doing weird things to you?”
 

“Well,” I started, “If YOU woke up one glorious morning to find a girl in your room, that wasn't there the night before, wouldn't you suspect that she was gawking or creeping on you,” I made a terrified expression, “Or worse!”

 

He avoided my glance.

 

I gasped, “So you did do dirty things to me!”

 

His head quickly snapped up as he surprised eyes pierced at me, “I didn't do erted things to you okay?!” He sighed and his voice became calm and tender, “I was just staring at you while you were sleeping. The beautiful, peaceful expression that you had while in dreamland was entirely captivating. Suddenly, I watched as a single tear fell from your eyes. Thus, followed by a river. Watching you in pain stirred something inside of me and before I knew it I was tightly embracing you, selfishly wanted you for myself,”

 

…............

 

…............................

 

…...........................................

 

When the words that he had stated finally clicked in my head, a bright blush formed on my cheeks.

 

My voice was a mere whisper, “You're not suppose to tell a girl that,” I was embarrassed by his words, surprised at how straightforward they were.

 

“But it's the truth,” He calmly stated, looking up at me with those big innocent eyes.

 

“Pabo.” I gently flicked his forehead, but apparently it was harder than I intended it to be.

 

“Aish! That hurt,” The big eyed alien complained.

 

“That's punishment for sneaking into my room!” I stuck out my tongue.

 

However, my fierce expression softened as I quickly moved towards Minho, lightly pecking him on the cheek, “That's for comforting me when I cried,”

 

He had a stunned look on his face which was soon replaced with a happy, giddy smile. Minho automatically stood up from his position and explained, “I'm going to go brag to the members that you intentionally kissed me on the cheek,”

 

I roughly pulled him down as I furiously hissed, “Don't even think about it,”

 

“Woah, Jin Ae” He put his arms up, signaling me to calm down, “No need to be rough,” He winked, “Unless you like it like that,”

 

SMACK.

 

Minho was crouched low to the ground, gripping the back of his head in pain. Deep inside I was hoping that the blow was hard enough to cause him some internal bleeding to his puny brain. Maybe that'll teach him a lesson.

 

Once I reached the doorway, gracefully turned around, sticking my tongue out, “Don't mess with me.”

 

I happily hopped out into the hallway, merrily skipping down the continuous stairs in victory.

 

As I entered the kitchen I was suddenly blown away by the mouth-watering aroma of breakfast.

 

“BACON!” I joyously screamed, admiring the island in the middle of the kitchen, filled with a sea of plates arranged like a fancy buffet.

 

“American style for an American girl,” Key proudly announced with his spatula at hand, wearing a hot pink apron that read 'Kiss the Chef'.

 

“Ah! Key I love you! Dude, your officially the key to my heart,” I gushed as I swiftly grabbed a plate, ready to create a mountain of delectable food. I thought suddenly came to my mind. Hmm, I'm gonna need more plates.

 

Key chuckled, “Your the lock and I'm the key,” Slowly he moved towards me, causing me to back up until Key was pressing me against the island. “I just have to make sure it fits,”

 

I almost dropped my plate which would've shattered to a million pieces once it collided with the ground. However, the food on the plate would end up going to waste, so I prevented myself from doing that action.

 

I saw the glimmer in his eyes. I seriously didn't want him to get away with teasing me, so again, I just played along.

 

“Well, it'll probably fit. Honestly, two inches really isn't that long,” I smirked, hoping he would just back off and let me enjoy my delicious meal.

 

WRONG. Of course...

 

He pressed up against me, harder this time, “I can prove you wrong,” He his lips deviously, “Wanna see?” His hand was reaching downward.

 

“Ah! Stop. Stop. STOP! YOU WIN!” I cringed away.

 

Key victoriously smiled and backed away, “Can't beat the Almighty Key!” He made a muscleman pose, attempting to show off his 'buff' arms.

 

“Yeah yeah yeah,” I shook him off, piling more and more food onto my plate. There were mountains of M&M pancakes, thick Belgium waffles, crispy bacon, ham and cheese omelets, toast with Nutella on it, and steamed white rice. What? Eating rice for breakfast is NOT weird. I mean seriously, gotta eat something to even out the meaty taste with the bacon.

 

“Are you really gonna eat all of that?!” Jonghyun's puppy dog eyes seemed to get bigger as he gaped his mouth in shock.

 

“Hey don't judge! I only had a piece of cake yesterday!” I sauntered over to the kitchen table where Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun were.

 

“Hyung~ What happened?” Taemin cooed as Minho entered the kitchen, still flinching in pain as he gently the bump on his head.

 

“Why don't you asked the fatty over there,” Minho rudely pointed in my direction.

 

“Woo aw yoo cawin a patty (translation: Who are you calling a fatty?!),” I argued with my mouth entirely dominated by food.

 

“You of course! I don't see anyone else stuffing their face like it's the last meal they're ever gonna receive!” He barked.

 

“Hey now, no need to be get sassy now. You're just jealous of Key's beast cooking skills,”

 

“Why would I be jealous of that?” Minho pointed over to Key.

 

At the moment Key had a pancake batter covered whisk at hand, wearing his neon pink apron, and unconsciously dancing the choreography of 'Gee' by Girls' Generation. Wouldn't you want to wake up to that every morning?! A fan girl's dream come true. Maybe I'd eat breakfast everyday if I could see Key like this when I wake up.

 

“Okay, so if it's not the food,” I exaggerated my thinking pose, “Then you're just ticked that you got beat up by a girl,”

 

“It was a lucky shot!” Minho argued, “L-U-C-K-Y,”

 

“Sure, just keep telling yourself that,” I took a bite from my toast, “You deserved it anyway,”

 

Minho was about to protest when my phone went off, playing 'Vanilla Love' by Lee Hyun Ji ft. Onew.

 

Everyone glanced at my iPhone as it lit up, Onew smirking at the song choice.

 

“Shut up,” I mumbled to him before I picked up the phone and wandered the sliding door, looking out it, staring at the sunrise. The numerous vivid colors that lit up the blue sky, giving of a pink and orange hue. (All in English) “Hey! Minah! What's up?”

 

“Jin Jin! You'll never believe it!” She was practically screaming.

 

I laughed, “Calm down. What happened?”

 

“So last night at Victoria's party...” Minah started and waited, trying to create some suspense.

 

“Keep going,” I urged her.

 

“Guess who was there?”
 

“Minah! Just tell me!” I playfully yelled at her, somewhat impatient.

 

“Okay. So get this! Kai was at the party and he wouldn't stop talking about you nonstop,” Minah screamed!

 

“Ah! Fo real!” I started screaming joyfully, like a hyper kid drugged with candy. It caused SHINee to practically jump out of their seats, startled by the sudden rise in volume.

 

“And he's with me right now. Do you wanna talk to him?” Minah offered.

 

“Heck yess! Why would I say no?” I turned and leaned against the sliding door, smiling like an idiot. I heard some low mumbling in the background.

 

Sudden a voice spoke, “Jin Ae?”

 

“Kai?” I questionably spoke.

 

He chuckled, “The one and only,”

 

I just laughed. I bit my lip shyly, twirling a strand of my hair, and quietly said, “Happy New Year,”

 

His melodic chuckle followed, “Happy New Years to you to,”

 

“I miss you,” I suddenly blurted. Well, it was the truth.

 

When I left California, Kai and I were kind of a couple. We weren't official, but everyone could tell that we were practically head over heels for each other. He was always sweet to me; generous and gentlemanly. I met him a year ago at one of the classy, rich people party my mom and I were invited to. He was the son of a wealthy business man who belonged to a huge Music company in Korea. Kai moved to California to improve his dancing skills. Not only did I have a passion for singing and playing the guitar, but dancing was also one of my ways to escape the real world. Because of our passion, we immediately clicked. Kai would drive to my house in the morning and take me out for breakfast, and pay for it, before we'd head to the dance studio to practice.

 

“I miss you, too.” He had a serious tone, calm and steady.

 

Suddenly I felt the warmth from my cell phone disappear from my ear.

 

I looked up with a surprised expression to see Onew grasping my phone, hovering it over me.

 

“Yah! Give it back!” I attempted to reach for it, but Onew is taller than he appeared.

 

He pressed the end button.

 

“What the hell!?” I glared at him, “Why did you just hang up on him?” I tried to desperately grab the phone again.

 

“Your love talk was starting to annoy me,” He coldly stated as he passed it to Jonghyun. I immediately ran to Jonghyun trying to get my phone. However, he joined in on the playing monkey in the middle, and of course the main goal was to keep the cell phone away from me.

 

“Plus, your desperate tone as you were telling him you missed him was really pathetic,” Jonghyun spat as he tossed the phone to Minho. I scampered over to Minho, on my tip toes, jumping up for my cellular device.

 

“Don't tell guys you miss them. You never know if he's with another girl right now. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd ditch a girl like you for someone else,” Minho harshly spoke.

 

“You know nothing about him,” I hissed.

 

He just shrugged and pitched it over to Taemin. Again, I hustled to rescue my phone. Poor baby, being touched by these dirty hands.

 

“Sure, we don't know him personally. But we're guys and we know how guys think,” Taemin's eyes were cold, harsh.

 

“Maybe it's just a thought, but not all guys are like you guys. There are actually some decent guys,”

 

Taemin snickered and tossed the phone to Key.

 

“Sweetheart, we are decent. Trust me, we're probably the best group of guys out there,” Key smirked.

 

“Just give me my phone!” I yelled. The boys just kept passing it amongst themselves.

 

At some point I just gave up entirely, finishing my food in silence.

 

Stupid Onew. Stupid Jonghyun. Stupid Minho. Stupid Taemin. Stupid Key. Stupid SHINee. Stupid BOYS! GOD, THESE GUYS ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW! I MEAN HONESTLY, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW A THING ABOUT KAI. SO HOW CAN THEY JUST OUT RIGHT ACCUSE HIM OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!?

 

“Jin Ae!” I heard the boys call from the corridor.

 

“WHAT?” I marched over to them in anger.

 

“You need to change and get ready to go out,” Key commanded.

 

“No,” I answered, “Why do I need to go out with you guys?”

 

“Just come with us,” Jonghyun ordered.

 

“No,”

 

“Quit being a stubborn fatty,” Minho growled.

 

“I'm not fat!” I snapped, “And no,”

 

“Seriously, you need to stop acting childish and go get ready,” Taemin barked.

 

“What if I don't want to? What are you guys gonna do about it?” I tested them.

 

“Jin Ae, get ready,” Onew's tone sounded irritated.

 

“No,” I glared at him.

 

“Do not test me and get ready,” Onew's eyes flared with anger.

 

“.....NO,”

 

“Okay that's it!” Onew started sprinting towards me and surprisingly he swooped me off my feet. Sure, sounds sooo romantic. However, my dear reader, you are dead wrong. Instead of an adorable princess cradle, Onew swung me over his shoulder.

 

“YAH! LET ME GO!” I roared.

 

“No. You don't know how to respect those older than you. So now it's time for a punishment,” Onew evilly smirked. I had a sudden flashback of what happened the previous night. Onew + my room = My worse nightmare.

 

I furiously kicked my feet and stated yelling, “No no no no, I'll be a good girl! I'll get ready now!”

 

Before I knew it we were already in my room, door closed and locked behind us, Onew throwing me onto my bed.

 

“You're damn right you'll be a good girl. Won't you?” He gently kissed my neck.

 

“Get off of me!” I hissed.

 

“Now what fun would that be?” Onew his lips, hungrily. His kisses were trailing down my neck. His kisses were moving down my collarbone. Onew swiftly took of his shirt. I tried not to admire his body, but trust me, that was a very difficult task. His body had me in such a deep trance that I didn't even think about how that was a perfect time to escape.

 

TOO LATE.

 

Onew had me pinned, tightly. He learned from the last experience and managed to cage me with his body, his hands roughly pressing my arms down, his body pushing me against me bed, his chest against mine. I couldn't find the strength or the power to flip him. I couldn't knee him because I didn't even have the room to move. I realized right then and there I was officially screwed.

 

Onew went back to attacking my neck, like the bloody vampire he is. He pulled the collar of my shirt, making bite marks all over my collarbone. I bit my lips, trembling under his touch. I felt his cold hands slowly creeping up my shirt.

 

“Please. Just stop.” My voice cracked. I didn't notice it, but a tear managed to escape. I didn't want to admit this, but skinship scares me me; only when it starts getting really far. Kissing I'm fine with as long as both people had some sense of what was going on and if one or the other had a sensible reason behind it. However, when you're trapped under a person, with no escape for your dear life, then you become terrified, frightened, and scared.

 

Onew looked at me in surprise. His strength weakened and his grip became loose. He got up off of me, staring at the ground, his bangs covering his face. “Whatever, just get ready and make sure it's something nice,” He slid his hands into his pockets and walked out of my room, closing the door behind me.

 

I slowly sat up, trying to ignore my terrified feeling and change my outfit, hands still shaking.

(Your Outfit)

 

I decided to go with a casual, frilly black skirt, a classy ruffled top, and black converse wedges to tone down the business-like look. Hey, I was going to a company, might as well look at little professional. Yes, I know it's winter, but strangely the weather was warm. Maybe because of global warming? Hmm, for once, I'm loving this bipolar weather. I also wore a shirt that wouldn't show my collarbone. Onew's bites were starting to bruise. I also had to cover them with concealer, foundation, and powder, practically packing on as much of it as possible to somehow manage to completely conceal them, just to be safe. Remind me to personally kill Onew with my bare hands.

 

I walked down the glistening stairs to find SHINee patiently waiting at the door.

 

All their eyes landed on me. They all smiled. Wow, talk about mood changes. First, they take my phone which I still haven't gotten back! Secondly, they get all PMS on me about Kai for no reason. Thirdly, Onew almost me for the third time. And yet they all manage to give me a smile when I walk down the stairs.

 

“You guys are weird,” I stated.

 

“What?” They all answered with bewildered looks.

 

I just sighed, “Nevermind. Where are we going anyway?”

 

“SM Entertainment,” Taemin smiled.

 

“WAIT, WHAT?!”