Confessions Part 2

Midnight Kiss

“Yay!” I happily exclaimed as we made it to the park.

 

Key and Jonghyun went to the supermarket to buy things for dinner. Taemin and Onew went to a bakery to find something to have for dessert. They all promised to come to the park as soon as they were done. This left Minho and I alone. I ran towards the colorful swing set, sitting on it happily. This brought back a certain memory of mine. I glanced over at Minho, smiling at him.

 

“What?” He asked, slightly confused.

 

“Nothing,” I gave him an even bigger smile. He joined me at the swing set. “So, Minho..” I started off, “Do you remember that you promised me you'd tell me your past with Yuri if I told you mine with Kim Hyun Joong?” I glanced over at him cautiously, hoping that he wouldn't get mad that I brought it up.

 

Minho just chuckled, “You have a pretty good memory kid,”

 

“I'm not a kid,” I pouted, “You're only three years older than me!”

 

“Yeah, but I'm past 18 so that makes me an adult,” Minho corrected.

 

“Whatever. If age depended on how intelligent someone is, I'd be older than you,” I remarked.

 

Minho snickered, “As if,”

 

“Here, I'll prove it by reciting all the things I know about you,” I turned towards him, “Minho. Age 19. Stubborn and competitive. Favorite color is blue. He is a sport-aholic, especially when I comes to soccer. Loves to rap. Can be a gentleman when he wants to be. Favorite hobby is to mess with Jin Ae,”

He chuckled, “What it's true.”

 

“Yup, you're pretty smart,” Minho smiled, “But it's my turn. Jin Ae. Age 16. Competitive and stubborn as well. Can use her feminine charms to lure guys to what she wants.”

 

“Do not!”

 

“One example was when she managed to get Jonghyun to snap since we were all avoiding her by seducing him.” Minho stated.

 

“Oh.” I put me head down in defeat.

 

“She used to live in California, had a horrible boyfriend who is soon to be her husband, and has a pretty scary, yet amazing mom. She hates it when people think money is the only that matters, which is one of the reasons why she hated Kim Hyun Joong when she ran into him again. Jin Ae is completely immature yet grown-up. Also, she is beautiful, gorgeous, and genuinely considerate. Different from all the other girls. Treats me like a person, not a celebrity. She is an amazing girl who honestly, I would love to spend the rest of my life with,”

 

I glanced over at Minho, only to realize that had moved closer towards me. He placed his lips on mine.

Minho's soft lips anxiously roamed mine. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks at his sudden move. He gently cupped my face, trying to pull me closer to him. Minho knew that would be impossible since we were both swings.

 

Minho quickly pulled away, lifted me up off my swing and placed me on his lap. I swear Minho was superman or something because he managed to make this one quick, clean move in merely second. He crushed our lips together again out of desire and need. The kiss became deeper, more aggressive. His manly aggressiveness made my heart race even more, causing my breathing to go chaotic. Minho's hand supported my lower back. I could feel his arm muscles against me. The whole kiss gave me shivers of excitement.

 

Minho pulled away, as we each gasped for breath.

 

“Jin Ae, I really love you. I can't even explain it into words with reasons, but I really do sincerely love you,” Minho confessed. “I don't care if you're marrying Kim Hyun Joong. I don't want it to happen,”

 

“It won't, I'll make sure it doesn't,” I replied and then smirked, “Now Minho just because you managed to distract me, don't think that I'm not going to hear your past with Yuri,”

 

He gave me a quick peck on the lips, “Aw, how about another time? You're request is ruining the moment,”

 

I pouted.

 

Minho sighed, “Fine,” He carried me off of his lap on the swings, but then placed me on his lap once he sat on the playground's steps.

 

“Ah! I was fine where I was earlier,” I stated, completely flustered by his action.

 

“You have to sit on my lap if you want me to tell you a story. That's how all kids listen to stories,” He smirked.

 

“I said I'm not a k-”

 

“When Yuri and I first came into SM, I was captivated by her. She was y, beautiful, and danced incredibly well,” Minho cut me off, beginning his story.

 

I slightly pouted at his praise towards her.

 

“Don't get jealous now,” Minho chuckled.

 

“Who said I was jealous?” I asked.

 

He just laughed and continued his story, “Well all in all we just had a thing. Even our company kind of liked the fact that we were flirting with each other because the scandal would give more attention to our groups. It became nothing more than just flirting. Honestly, I admired her and enjoyed being playful with her, however, I think she ended up receiving true feelings towards me. I never said if I liked her nor did I ever tell her that I really don't like her in a romantic way. But honestly, I think of her in best friend way. And that's it,”

 

I stared at him in disbelief, “YAH! You made it sound like it was going to be super juicy! Like you got her pregnant or something!”

 

Minho choked at my comment, “Who do you think I am? Do you think I just go around getting girls knocked up?”

 

“Well, I don't know what life you live,”

 

“Well, since you think I go all the way with girls, wanna try it?” Minho seductively suggested.

 

I was about to slap him across the face when he caught my arm.

 

“I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was just kidding!” Minho panicked.

 

“Whatever,” I muttered.

 

He laughed, “How about we go play some soccer. One on one?”

 

“You're on,” I could feel my competitive juices flowing.

 

~

 

“You think you can beat me Choi Minho?” I challenged him as we stood face to face. We were already five minutes into the game and neither of us had scored yet.

 

“Hm, I don't know,” He smirked, “You're pretty good,”

 

“You're not so bad yourself,” I smiled and moved closer teasingly. Minho pulled me in for a kiss. However, I used this as my chance. Quickly, I kicked the ball away from Minho, dribbling it quickly, then scoring a goal.

 

“YES! GOAL!” I happily rejoiced.

 

“Yah! No fair!” Minho now stood next to me.

 

“All is fair in love in war!” I replied.

 

He smirked at the familiarity of this conversation, “Which one is this?” He moved closer towards me.

 

“YAH! CHOI MINHO!” A loud voice boomed across towards us, “You do anything ual towards her and I swear I will rip your head off,”

 

I chuckled, “No worries Key Umma! He wouldn't be able to even touch me,” I smiled at Minho, “He couldn't even get the ball past me and into the goal,”

 

“YAH!” Minho yelled.

 

I just stuck my tongue out at him and quickly ran towards the members.

 


Also, sorry for not updating for a while.

I was really confused with the whole technical problems because my last chapter got deleted & I wasn't sure if it would somehow come back to life and show up again. LOL.

Anyway, tell me what you think?

How do you feel?

Just vent all your feelings out. LOL.

COMMENTS ARE MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~