Daily Morning Drama?

Midnight Kiss

I woke up in the morning, fluttering my eyes open the beginning of a new day. Remnants of yesterday flashed through my head.

 

After Kim Hyun Joong and I finally made it out of the terribly creepy haunted house, I breathed out a sigh of heavenly relief. HJ chuckled and slowly leaned into me to give me a kiss on the cheek, before leaving to his scheduled program. Something fluttered in my stomach, but I automatically pushed those feelings away as SHINee hustled towards me.

 

I closed my eyes, mentally screaming at myself not to fall for HJ. I mean think about what he's done to me. Can I really let something that serious slide because of these measly trivial thoughts and feelings?

I just heavily sighed and hopped out of bed, ready for some breakfast.

 

I slowly, made my way down to the kitchen still consumed in my thoughts, practically dragging my feet over to the table. However, I noticed something in the air. Something definitely wasn't right... I glanced up to see Onew rather soberly quiet and looking stand-offish and glum. All the other members were quiet, peeking cautiously at Onew with worried faces every now and then. What the heck is going on?

 

Suddenly, loudly bursting through the doors, making a huge scene was my lovely mother, excited and ecstatic. She strutted in with high, black glossy stiletto pumps, casual slim fit skinny jeans, and bright blue comfy, yet fancy-looking cashmere sweatshirt. Quickly, my mom jumped right on top of me as I entered her territory, attempting to close the door.

 

"Jin! Jin! Guess who I found?" She happily smiled at me. "He's come out of hiding!"

 

"Who are you talking about?"

 

"Your favorite cousin in the whole wide world," I heard a familiar deep voice coming from the doorway.

 

I turned to see Taecyeon, casually leaning on the framework of the door. A huge smile formed on my face as I was ready to jump into his arms. I can't believe he's finally here. I can't believe.

 

SLAM!
 

I stood there with my mouth wide open. I can't believe Onew just did that.

 

Onew had landed a hard, painful punch on Taecyeon's right cheek, sending my poor cousin stumbling backward. When a surprised, astonished Taecyeon turned around, his eyes flashed of utter fury and anger, ready to fight back, but then his expression quickly softened.

 

“Onew,” He stated quietly, as a mere whisper. Next thing you know Onew turned to him with eyes filled with rage ready to go in for another punch.

 

“STOP!” I got in between them and Onew's fist froze only inches away from my face.

 

“Get out of my way Jin Ae,” Onew bitterly hissed.

 

“No!” I defensively yelled, “Why are you even doing this?”


“I said get out,” Onew's tone was dark and dangerous.

 

I just gulped and shook my head, staring him down.

 

“Jin,” Taecyeon gently grabbed onto my arm, “Get out of the way,”

 

“What?” I turned to him in disbelief, “Why? Why are you two fighting? I don't understand,”

 

Finally, Minho and Jonghyun stepped in and grabbed me. They both pulled me back towards everyone else standing in the corner, waiting for their anger to simmer. Taecyeon, who was still on the ground from his stumbling fall, was quickly kneed right in the nose. I tried to lash myself out of the boys' grip.

 

“Let me go!” I yelled.

 

“I'm sorry Jin Ae,” Minho sincerely apologized, but aggressively tightened his grip, “We don't need you getting hurt,”
 

“I won't get hurt just let me go!” I childishly protested.

 

“Jin Ae, just let them handle this. This is between both of them,” Jonghyun calmly explained.

 

“What are you talking about?” I frustratingly yelled, still struggling to break loose. “Mom, why aren't you doing anything?” I desperately asked her as she was casually leaning against the wall.

 

She sighed, “I should've known Onew was the same one from that one time,”

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked her complete bewilderment. I turned my head back to the fight when I heard the loud cracking noise and Onew socked Taecyeon right in the jaw.

 

“Why are you showing your face to me? Why today? Why of all days do I have to see you! You of all people!” Onew screamed as he just kept beating Taecyeon up more and more.

 

“I'm sorry,” Taecyeon breathed, “I'm sorry.” I knew Taecyeon was strong. I knew he could probably easily fight back if he wanted to. Something was off. It was as if he didn't want to defend himself.
 

“Your sorry means nothing to me,” I watched as Onew's eyes became black pits of nothingness. There was no warmth, no feeling, no soul in those eyes. Since I hadn't been struggling Jonghyun and Minho's grip had loosened somewhat. I took this chance to make a move. I launched myself towards Onew, before his hand could reach for Taecyeon again.

 

“Stop,” I whispered into Onew's ear, practically sobbing as I back-hugged him, “Please stop,” His fist had stayed in the air, as if it had frozen along with time. His fist trembled slightly as he resisted from hitting Taecyeon. He lowered his fist next to his side, looking down at the ground. Onew lightly shoved me off of him and went up stairs into his room. I heard the slam of his door.

 

I bent down to Taecyeon, gently using my hands to cup his face, “Are you okay?”

 

He smiled, “Hehe, just like old times right Jin Ae? Except this time you're the one saving me,” I watched as he flinched in pain from smiling.

 

“Please, don't scare me like that again. Please, don't just take the punches like that ever again.” I buried my face into his broad, manly shoulders crying, “Thank you for not hurting Onew, but you could've just dodged them.”

 

Taecyeon shook his head, “It was my atonement for the wrong I had done.”
 

“What in the world are you talking about?” I questioned him, but before he could answer I just hugged him tighter, “Well whatever. I don't care what you did in the past. I know that you aren't a bad person. I know that you will always be my loving cousin. I know that you are a good man,” I smiled at him.

 

He smiled back, my hair, and sighed, “When did you grow up to be such a big girl?”

 

I chuckled, “I've grown a lot since I last saw you, but I haven't changed a bit.”
 

“Still stubborn and independent?” He asked.

 

“Yup,” I nodded my head before giving him another hug. I got up and looked over at the boys and my mother who all just stood where they previously were.

 

My mom smiled at me and patted me on the back, “That's my girl. Never giving up. Always brave and courageous, yet loving and sincere.” She passed me and went over to Taecyeon, bringing him out the door, “I'll just take him to the hospital now. See you later dear,”

 

“By mom,” I waved to her, then closed the door.

 

Suddenly, Minho hugged me, “Don't ever do anything like that again! Do you know what could've happened! If Onew completely lost it he could've you,”

 

I chuckled, patting his back, “But he didn't. Plus, I'm fine. So there's no need to worry,” Minho pulled away, “Thank you for worrying though,” He just nodded his head.

 

“Guys, could you possibly clean up this blood on the floor before it stains? I'm going to go talk to Onew,” I stated, not really asking for their permission to go up there, just stating the fact. They all heard the authority and determination in my voice. They all nodded their heads, knowing it would be stupid to argue against me, knowing that I would end up getting my way in the end,

 

I nervously walked up the stairs, were an angered ferocious lion stayed awake in his den, ready to fight, even if it was his usual prey.

 


Hope you liked it!!

Sorry, again, school, busy life, etc.

Comment on how you feel about the whole situation?

Comments are motivating.

LOVE YOU ALL~