Marry You

Midnight Kiss

All five guys were completely engulfed on waiting for my answer.

 

“Um,” I hesitated. “I would choose-”

 

“Good morning every one!” In came my strangely upbeat father.

 

I quickly ran towards him, happy that he interrupted the conversation, “Good morning Dad, why are you in such a good mood?”
 

“I got to see your lovely mother,” But then he pouted, “However, she's very upset with me. Not only because of the past, but because of my stupid, irresponsible decisions. I'm sorry, Jin Ae for putting you in this position. I guess I was thinking too much of the company, rather than my own daughter,”

 

“It's okay dad,” I gave him a hug.

 

“Anyway. I'm going to give all of your boys a day off for today. Not only to keep Jin Ae company while she is going through this, but could you all possibly clean up the mess her mother made last night. I would appreciate it,” With that said he grabbed a muffin to go and left us.

 

“YES!” Jonghyun rejoiced.

 

Taemin happily sang, “We got a day off~ We got a day off~”

 

“Finally,” Key sighed a breath of relief.

 

“It's all thanks to your mom,” Minho smiled.

 

“I guess,” I shrugged.

 

“Anyway, back to your answer before you got cut off,” Onew urged.

 

“Onew since when do you care? You used to find me completely repulsive and disgusting,”

 

He cleared his throat, “I'm just curious as to what your answer would be,”

 

“You guys honestly want me to answer?” I asked.

 

They all nodded.

 

“I'll just put it in an order of who I would marry to eh, don't really want to marry,” I started off, “Minho, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, Onew,”

 

“Yes!” Minho acted like he just won at a soccer game or something.

 

“Yay!” Taemin smiled like an idiot.

 

“What why am I fourth?” Jonghyun whined.

 

“Not you because if I married you I wouldn't be able to walk probably because of your constant -ness. Also, would I be able to trust you, because you practically check out every girl that walks by,” I explained.

 

Jonghyun frowned, “I can behave.”

 

“Well, you'll have to prove it,” I shrugged.

 

“Okay I understand that, but why am I last?” Onew asked.

 

“Well, let's see. Both of us fight constantly so that would end up in a divorce anyway. We have barely even had any nice moments with each other. Also, I'm pretty sure you'd be happier marrying Luna instead of me,”

 

Onew just stayed quiet and began picking at his food.

 

“Why is the Almighty Key last?!” Key yelled at me.

 

“Well, you can cook well, however, I'm closer to Minho and Taemin though. But your diva-ness might get in the way sometimes. Since we're both stubborn, if we get in a fight, it might last forever. Also, I like to shop a lot and so do you so that would leave us bankrupt,”

 

Key just nodded his head, “I see. I guess you're right though. It's hard to be married to the amazing Key,”

 

I just rolled my eyes. Now there was complete silence between everyone. The awkward atmosphere was driving me crazy.

 

“Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to start cleaning up,” With that said I grabbed broom and began sweeping up the broken pieces of glass cause by my mother. Onew finished eating and grabbed a dustpan to help me. Key packed up all the leftovers from breakfast, put it in the fridge, and picked up the magazines from the ground. Taemin grabbed a new trash bag from under the sink, holding it open for everyone to put the trash in. Key playfully shoved Jonghyun in the dirt left from the plant my mother threw the other night. Both of them ended up sprawling on the ground practically rolling in mud. Minho quickly grabbed both of them to stay away from each other, but they just pulled him down. Little did we know, everyone ended up getting caught in this mud fight. Minho finally managed to stop every one then used a mop to clean up some of the mud marks. We all helped out with trying to clean up the mud after that.

 

“Good work guys!” I happily exclaimed when we finally finished cleaning. Suddenly, my stomach gurgled in hunger. I blushed in embarrassment as SHINee laughed.

 

“Well, we worked hard and it's already noon. How about I make us some lunch?” Key suggested.

 

“We can eat outside,” Taemin offered, “It's another random warm January day,”

 

“Why not?” Minho agreed, “Afterward, we can go to the park and play some soccer if you all want,”

 

“Sounds good!” Jonghyun gave a thumbs up, “But I'm going to take a shower first. I smell like a mixture of cleaning sprays, pancakes, and dirt,” We all nodded in agreement and went our separate ways.

 

After the calm, relaxing shower and picking a casual, yet cute outfit...

 

 

I hopped out of the house to the backyard to find a tropical scenery set up before me. There were random palm trees and tiki torches set up surrounding the table with was covered in a neon green table cover. Delicious-looking smoothies with mini umbrellas were distributed to each seat. There was barbeque and shish-kabobs, a mango salad, and pineapple upside-down cake. All of this was set near the pool.

 

“I swear. Key's nickname fits him well,” I stated in awe as I gawked at everything.

 

“Thank you,” He appeared out of no where.

 

“Jin Ae!” Taemin waved me over, “Come join us!” I followed Taemin's orders and happily walked over the the table. Onew surprisingly pulled out my chair like a gentleman. Because of the weird action I decided to confront him about it later. But at the moment I just thanked him. Right after we prayed, we all began to feast on the food before us.

 

After Eating

 

Taemin and I were cleaning up the food, putting them away, and wiping off the table.

 

“I can't believe how amazing the weather is today,” Taemin commented.

 

“I know right? It feels like it's summer! I'm practically baking out here,” I complained.

 

“Wanna cool off?” Taemin suggested. I was slightly confused by what he meant by that. Next thing you know here comes Taemin with a random water gun, squirting me like crazy. I grabbed an empty cup and scooped water from the pool and splashed him with it.

 

He staggered back, slightly, but then quickly grabbed me, pulling me down onto the grass with him. Both of us were laughing and giggling nonstop. I could barely breath. Once we calmed down I stared up at the clouds in the clear blue sky.

 

I felt Taemin staring at me.

 

I turned to him, “Taemin, you should look up at the sky, not at me,”

 

He shook his head in disagreement, “I'd rather stare at you. You're far more beautiful.”

 

“Taemin, stop fooling around. I'm honestly, not that pretty,” I told him.

 

“But Jin Ae, you're prettier than you think. You don't noticed how beautiful you are that's what I love about you. I know I've said this before, but I don't think you took it all that seriously, but Jin Ae,” Taemin stared into my eyes. “I love you,”

 


 

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating for a while.

I had a busy weekend, plus my AC broke :P It was soo hot!

Anyway, what did you think of the chapter?

Did the order of who she would marry seem right to you?

Also, Taemin's sudden confession. Any comments?

Don't worry, Taemin has more to confess in the next chapter =)

COMMENTS ARE VERY MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~