Screaming and Fighting

Midnight Kiss

Screaming & Fighting

 

There I was, sitting in the SHINee van, riding home with their manager. I was wet, cold, sticky, and depressed.

 

When the SHINee members came into the studio they found me soaking wet, the girls pointed fingers in my direction.

 

The five where on the ground, hugging Sulli and telling her it would be alright.

 

“Jin Ae was being careless and heartless,” Krystal started off.

 

“Sulli was happily drinking her green tea when Jin Ae flat out shoved her, causing the drink to fall on both of them” Yuri explained.

 

“Then Jin Ae got mad at Sulli saying how stupid she was,” Jessica continued, “She grabbed what was left of the drink and violently slashed it in Sulli's face.”

 

“She didn't even apologize to Sulli,” Luna pouted, looking as if she was about to cry, even though she wasn't even the one who was the 'victim' of their made-up story.

 

“Oppa~” Sulli gripped onto Taemin, “My eyes hurt,” Taemin gripped her protectively.

 

“Then to make it worse with anger she threw a punch at Luna who tried to calm her down,” Yuri worsened the circumstances.

 

Luna shed a tear and lifted her sleeve to show a mark starting to form red and slightly purple. It was obviously bright blush and purple eyeshadow.

 

And of course, all the boys believed them. I earned some disapproving glares and disappointed looks, as SHINee comforted the girls, I was left alone, standing there with no one to help me.

 

“Really Jin Ae? They didn't do anything to you,” Key scolded. He started grabbing some paper towels.

 

“You know I was starting to think you weren't a spoiled California ,” Taemin's insult hit me hard, like an arrow was piercing through me. The guy who protected me from the guys the other night was gone. What's left was Lucifer. He gave Sulli a hug as she fake sobbed into his arms.

 

“You could at least help clean up,” Key sighed, going on his knees to help clean up the mess.

 

“Wow, maybe you're personality was worse than I thought,” Onew even got down, grabbing some paper towels.

 

Jonghyun didn't comment, he was silent. However, his silence hurt me more than their comments. Jonghyun was usually bubbly and outgoing, never stopped talking for a minute. His angry aura rose from his silence. It was terrifying.

 

“Maybe it would be better if you just went back to the house,” Minho coldly suggested, while he helped Yuri up, telling her to leave the cleaning to him.

 

Yuri smiled at him, gazing into his eyes.

 

Taemin was holding Sulli close to him, wiping off any of the green tea from her bare skin.

 

Sulli blushed at Taemin's touch.

 

Key and Jessica were chatting about, laughing, and discussing fashion as they both cleaned up.

 

Jonghyun and Krystal were flirting, both playfully hitting and touching each other with the wet paper towels.

 

The happy, merry scene before me seemed like movie. The tender atmosphere between all of them seemed heart-warming and adorable. However, watching from the outside in, knowing that to them I was unnoticeable, made the atmosphere harsh. I was the audience watching from the outside. Those in the movie couldn't see me, but I could see them. I was invisible; alone. With that I ran out of the studio.

 

Back in the car, the manager didn't ask questions or try and squeeze information our of me, he just sat there, driving. At this moment, I was glad that he didn't ask what happened.

 

When he dropped me off at the house I politely bowed, “Thank you much,”

 

“Don't mention it,” He smiled and drove off.

 

After taking a long relaxing shower and blasting 'Miserable At Best' by Mayday Parade on my iPod, I changed into my cute pikachu shirt and random heart pajama shorts. Yeah, they don't match, who cares, this day is going by horribly slow with a lot of drama. Plus, I don't plan on going out at all, too depressed.

 

I slumped onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling, mindlessly counting the crystals on the chandelier.

 

1 shining crystal

 

2 shining crystals

 

3 shining crystals

 

4 shining crystals

 

5 shining...

 

Shining SHINee.

 

The earlier scene flashed through my mind vividly, replaying in high definition. Their voices and reactions echoed in my head. The evil smirks of the girls was plastered into my brain. The happy connection each of them had with each other still brightly shined in my mind. My lonely, broken heart pierced as I remembered watching their tender moment.

 

Haha, I told you they didn't care about you. You're nothing to them. His voice echoed in my head. Nothing, but another crazed fan. Nothing, but a pampered California girl. Nothing.

 

I curled into a ball, listening to his taunts, slowly believing each an every word.

 

They don't need you. They just want to toy with you. Those girls are obviously who they care about. Not you. Wouldn't they have asked for your side of the story if they did care? His words digging deeper and deeper into me.

 

A tear fell from my face.

 

SLAM.

 

I heard the front door close. I quickly wiped away my tear and composed myself, as I peeked out of my room, looking into the corridor.

 

No one was there. I smiled. Maybe it was just my imagination.

 

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a rather loud grumbling noise. My stomach was begging to be fed. I skipped down the stairs, thinking of the food I could it. I could have make a banana split with strawberry and vanilla ice cream and add some pepero with it. Yummmm!

 

I walked into the kitchen to find five rather bitter, cold men staring at me, glaring.

 

“Oh, crap,” I turned around read to make a run for it. However, SHINee with their lightning speed managed to blockage the exit.

 

“Hey, guys. What's up?” I tried to act normal.

 

To bad they didn't find it funny at all. They were pissed, I could feel their laser glares practically cutting at me.

 

“Do you really wanna know what's up?!” Taemin yelled. I flinched. “This morning, you disappear from our sights, make us late for practice, and hurt our friends even though they did nothing to you. Yet you have the guts to talk to us!”

 

“I-”

 

“Don't even try to explain yourself,” Minho's icy tone made you freeze in place, “First you hurt your father, who is practically a father to me. Then you hurt my friends who are practically my family. If I were you I wouldn't say a word!”

 

I immediately shut up.

 

“I thought that after the first incident with Mr. Lee your personality would clear up a bit. I was obviously wrong. Look at you! You couldn't even treat our SM Family with respect,” Key hissed.

 

Jonghyun just stayed quiet, still glaring at me, but with not a sound coming out of his mouth.

 

“It wasn't my fault!” I needed to defend myself or this could end up bad.

 

“It wasn't your fault?!” Onew's loudly barked at me, “Who's fault was it then? Luna's? Yuri's? Jessica's? Krystal's? Why would they hurt Sulli? Look in the mirror, realize your mistakes, and stop using your jealousy to hurt others”

 

I snapped, “Jealousy?! Is that seriously all you think this is about?”

 

“What else would this be about? The only reason why you would treat strangers like that is because you're jealous that they were getting more attention than you at the time! A spoiled brat like you always gets the center of attention and you're just upset that for once it's not all about you! Same with the Mr. Lee situation, all you thought about was YOURSELF!” Onew screamed at me, his face inches away from me.

 

“Don't act like you know everything about me! Because you know nothing!” I yelled.

 

“It isn't hard to tell with a like you! A girl like you knows nothing about the world because you live in your own fantasy! Being a California girl you always get what you want without having to raise a finger! You're a downright selfish who doesn't know how to respect others!”

 

SLAP.