A Pot of Gold

Midnight Kiss

 

Your POV

 

The warmth was welcoming, the hug was loving; however, I didn't know who the man behind me was. For all I now, he could be a weird strange e who wants to me for his own pleasure.

 

“I swear if your a I will kill you,” I threatened.

 

He chuckled. I suddenly felt his warm lips against me ear, forming a pout.

 

“Aw, don't be like that,” He teased.

 

“Touch me and I swear, I'll cut off your hand,” I hissed.

 

“Ouch, harsh words. Especially since I came all this way for you,” He seductively nibbled on my ear.

 

“YAH!” I snapped. My reflexes kicked in and I immediately jumped into a back-kick, like the one I pulled on Onew and Jonghyun. However, before I hit his face, the stranger blocked it. I couldn't see what he looked like because my foot was blocking his face.

 

“Woah, for a fatty who eats mountains for breakfast you sure move fast,” He insulted me.

 

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FATTY?” I yelled, but then it hit me. Stomping my foot on his foot I said, “Geez, Minho, trying to act like a e and calling my a fatty? Shame,”

 

“Ouch,” Minho bent over to rub his foot, “And to think I worried about you AND gave you my jacket and this is how you repay me,”

 

I out my tongue, closing my eyes to make a full on face.

 

When I opened my eyes, Minho was inches away from my face.

 

“Ah!” I screamed in surprise then looked into his eyes, “W-what?” I stuttered.

 

“Why did a tear appear earlier?” He observed my reaction to the question carefully.

 

I just sighed, “No reason,”

 

“You're lying,” He stated in a serious tone.

 

I just smiled, happy that someone cared, and patted his head tenderly, “Not really,” I then walked up to the playground, climbing up the outer-space themed steps, and walked over the jungle themed bridge, holding out my hands, trying to balance like a child.

 

Minho caught up, “At least give me hints,”

 

I tsked, “Someone is a nosy fellow,”

 

He swirled around me, stopping directly in front of my, “I'm just worried,”

 

I smiled, “That's sweet,” And gently patted his cheek, “But you don't need to worry about me, I'm a big girl,” With that said I ducked under his arms that were attempting to block me like a gate.

 

I finally reached the long, twisty slide with fluffy white clouds painted all over it and a rainbow on the main part of the slide. Happily I slid down it, smiling like a mad lunatic. When I reached the end of the rainbow, Minho was there meeting me at the bottom.

 

“Aw,” I pouted, “I was hoping for a pot of gold,” I laid down on the slide in disappointment.

 

Minho smirked, “I could give you something better,” Before I could ask him what it was, Minho had crawled over and was now on top of me, knees and palms resting against the slide. His face came closer and closer, until he tenderly kissed my lips. It was sweet and slow, chaste yet passionate, tender yet rough.

 

Minho kept the kiss balanced by switching between these opposites every now and then. I smirked at his clever strategy. Kiss her like you want her, but kiss her like it's her first time. Definitely, Minho. His hand cupped my face. His thumb my cheek, sending signals all throughout my body.

 

We both pulled away, breathless.

 

“Better than a pot of gold right?” He winked, I just turned away in embarrassment. He softly chuckled.

 

He sat at on the ground, next to the slide as I still laid there, blushing.

 

Minho sneezed.

 

“Oh my gosh,” I just realized!, “I'm so sorry,” I scurried over to him, taking off the jacket he loaned me, “You can have it now,”

 

“No,” He just shook his head, “You keep it,”

 

I pouted, “I don't want you to freeze to death,”

 

He smirked, “Now you care. Earlier you wanted to kill me, cut my hand off, and pull a furious back-kick on me,”

 

“Hey now, I thought you were a . Do not get mad at me,” I defended.

 

“Yeah yeah,” Minho started rubbing his hands together, blowing on them.

 

I sighed, “You're so stubborn,” I took off the puffy jacket, snuggled myself close to Minho, and placed the jacket on top of the both of us.

 

“I think you just wanted an excuse to strip in front of me,”

 

I shoved Minho playfully and rolled my eyes, “You wish,”

 

He just laughed, as we both stared at the illuminating sunset, the sun barely peaking over the trees.

 

 

“It's beautiful,” I admired the sun as it glistened against the leftover snow from two nights ago, almost melted from the weird warm weather.

 

“Yeah,” He stated, admiring the sunset. I couldn't help but breathlessly gawk at the scene. It was a picture perfect memory that I just want to store away, screen shot it or something.

 

Minho's POV

 

I stared at her and stated, “Yeah,” However, she was so allured to the sunset that she probably didn't understand that I was referring to her.

 

Unknowingly, I was memorizing everyone of her facial features. Her smooth. bright, milky, blemish-free skin. Her pursed pink plump lips that looked adorable when she pouted. Her long, silky, straight black hair. Her bright white teeth that shined whenever she smiled. Her dimples that formed whenever she flashed the smile. Her bright, clear, brown eyes that innocently stared or angrily glared at me.

 

Suddenly, I realized what I was doing when she looked up at me innocently. I snapped my head back to the sunset. Good thing she didn't suspect anything and continued to watch the sunset.

 

Your POV

 

Was Minho staring at me? I looked at him intently as he gazed at the sunset. Hm, must be my imagination.

 

“Minho,” I stated, “Why did you come after me?”

 

“Well...,” He started.

 

-Flashback-

 

Nobody's POV

 

The six guys watched the teenage girl as she ran out of the house, into the freezing cold, without a winter coat, leaving them confused.

 

“Did she just run off into that winter weather without any warm coat?” Taemin stated baffled.

 

“Um, what just happened?” Kim Hyun Joong asked in perplexity.

 

“I have no idea,” Jonghyun stated with complete confusion, still staring at the open door, as if waiting for answers to fly in and smack him off his feet. It wouldn't be that difficult to knock him down anyway, I mean he's kinda short.

 

“Why does she always ran away or disappear?” Onew's slightly aggravated tone showed, “First, she ran like crazy to her room when she met us. Then, she disappeared from our sight in the SM building. And now she does this. I swear, she's just looking for trouble,”

 

“Babysitting all over again,” Kay huffed.

 

Minho a flaming charismatic expression on his face.

 

“Minho-hyung what's wrong?” Concerned Taemin walked towards him. Before he realized Minho was moving in a flash, grabbing a warm puffy winter coat and started towards the open door.

 

He looked back with a smirk, “Hey someone's gotta bring back the kid,” With that he left.

 

-End Flashback-

 

“I guess I was forced upon my will because none of us wanted to go out in the cold,” He teased, however, I didn't find it funny and glared at him, “Kidding. I'm kidding,” His arms motioned for me to chill, “I guess it was just a reflex. I can't let a girl freeze out in the cold,”

 

“Wow! You can be a gentleman!” I screamed in utter shock.

 

“Excuse me,” Minho stated, offended, “I'm actually a really sweet guy,”

 

“Really now?” I teased, “Because sweet guys always call girls fatties,”

 

Minho laughed, “No I just call you that,”

 

“Wow, thanks. I feel so special,” I mumbled sarcastically.

 

Minho just chuckled, “We should probably head back now,”

 

I grew stiff at his idea.

 

“See you're hiding something from me. I just felt you stiffen,” He caught me red handed. Finally he sighed, “Listen you don't have to tell me now, but if you ever need someone to talk to I'll be there for you,” Then he softly kissed my forehead.

 


Minho is kinda my biased.

Have you noticed yet? LOL.

Just typing this chapter made me all giddy!

Is that weird?

So Minho / Jin Ae pair? Love it? Hate it?

Who would you like to see her(or you) have a moment with next?

Comments are very motivating! ~