I Was Having A Good Day Until...

Midnight Kiss

 

 

 

Good Day by IU blasted through my iHome, waking me up for the glorious morning. I slowly sat up, yawning, and stretching my arms towards the sky. I sighed. This is the beginning of day three in Korea. Hopefully, like the song says, today will be a good day.

 

I rubbed my tired eyes and sleepily trudged towards the door. However, before I reached for the doorknob, something from underneath me made a crumpling noise. I looked down to see a piece of paper neatly folded. Gently, I unfolded it.

 

Good Morning Jin Ae~

 

Forgive Onew hyung for how he was acting last night. He was still steamy from the various incidents from before. Anyway, I hope you had a great night sleep filled with sweet dreams. Was I in one of them? ;)

Anyway, we're going to SM Entertainment again today, so get ready and meet us downstairs for breakfast.

 

Love,

TaeTae

 

I chuckled at the letter, placing it on my bedside table. Time to get ready. I changed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and more things we girls do to get ready.

(Your Outfit)

 

I scurried down the steps to get the heavenly scent of Key's cooking.

 

“Yay!” I screamed as I ran into the kitchen, staring at the stacks of M&M pancakes Key prepared. Completely ignoring the fact that SHINee was looking at me cautiously, probably still worried about last night, I quickly grabbed a plate and silver utensils before grabbing three pancakes. I walked over to the table where Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew, and Minho were sitting, shoving the pancakes into my mouth.

 

“Could you eat any faster?” Onew rudely commented, the others gave him warning glares.

 

I swallowed the food, “My day official got worse when you opened your mouth,”

 

“Mine did to, when you opened that gigantic trap of yours to eat like a maniac,” Onew insulted.

 

“Onew, every time I'm near you I get the fierce desire to be alone,” And with that said I walked to the other half of the kitchen to wear Key was cooking, and put my things down on the table closest to him.

 

“Good going, hyung~” Taemin pouted, watching me walk away.

 

“Hey, I'm glad that she's gone,” Onew rejoiced.

 

“Stupid Onew,” I mumbled quietly. Key just chuckled and gave me a warm cup of hot chocolate.

 

“Yum,” I sipped at the delicious sensation, “Marshmallows,”

 

At SM Entertainment

 

There I was, staring at the door, not wanting to go in. If I went through that door, I'd travel to a dimension of hypocrites, death glares, and evil plots to kill/get rid of me.

 

“Aren't you gonna go in?” I turned around to Hyoyeon smiling at me.

 

“Unni~” I hovered over to her, embracing her in a gentle hug, burying my face on her shoulder.

 

“Jin Ae, dear, what's wrong?” Hyoyeon seemed very concerned.

 

“I-”

 

“Eh-hem,” A voice coughed.

 

At the entrance of the door stood a rather annoyed Luna.

 

“Unni. Jin Ae. Why don't you two come in? It's time to practice,” Luna gave me a forced smile.

 

“Okay,” Hyoyeon held my hand as we walked in, her eyes telling me she wanted the story later on.

 

The five girls glared at me as I walked in. Hyoyeon was oblivious to all this as she began to seriously stretch. I inched my way towards her and stretched with her. Might as well do something, instead of just sitting down. I piked and reached for my toes, making sure my elbows touched the ground to majorly stretch. I also held down my left, right, and middle splits. Hey, I'm a dancer. Flexibility is like breathing to me, easy, simple, and necessary.

 

All of SHINee stared in amazement. However, the Luna, Krystal, Jessica, Yuri, and Sulli angrily glared at me as I stole away their shining spotlight.

 

“Jin Ae,” Hyoyeon smiled excitedly at me, “Do you dance by any chance?”

 

“Yeah,” I looked at her bewildered, “How did you know?”

 

“I can tell. You seem graceful, yet powerful and your pretty flexible too,” Hyoyeon complimented.

 

“Thanks,” I smiled gratefully at her.

 

Suddenly, the door swooped open to reveal a familiar person. Sadly, this was the last person I wanted to see.

 

“Hi, Jin Ae,” Kim Hyun Joong winked at me, throwing down his gym bag, and sat next to me.

 

“Why are you even here?” I coldly spat.

 

“What no friendly hi?” He pouted. I just \stared daggers at him, hoping it would actually kill him. Thankfully he got the message, “Fine. Fine. I work here. I'm a solo artist here at SM Ent. I'm surprised you've never heard of me as the singer,” (Guys I know he really doesn't work with SM but please pretend! x3)

 

Why does the world hate me? Of all places this guy could have worked at, he had to be with the SM company. He should have been put in JYP or something so I wouldn't have to ever see his face. Every time I glance at him, I just want to punch the life out of him.

 

“Sorry, I guess your music just isn't interesting to me,” I replied.

 

Kim Hyun Joong chuckled, “Still you should have at least heard about me once. According to the United States polling, I'm the fourth most wanted guy in the k-pop industries by females,”

 

“Wow, fourth. Three exact places away from first,” I sarcastically remarked.

 

“I've got 1 thing 2 say those 3 words 4 you,” He started attempting to serenade me with the romantic song by the Plain White T's, which in my ming was completely random, “Can you tell me what those three words are?”

 

“Sure,” I smiled at lean closer to him, “Go. To. Hell.” With that I got up from where I sat and plugged in my iPod to some speakers. I began playing 'Remember the Name' by Fort Minor. Best motivation song in the world.

 

“You know you're feisty, blunt, straightforward, and truthful. I like that about you,” Kim Hyun Joong gushed.

 

“You throw your money around, you're a player, and you're arrogant. And you don't understand why I don't like you?” I replied.

 

“But you barely know me, so you can't judge me like that,” He gave me a puppy dog pout.

 

“Oh, trust me. I know you better than you think,” My tone became icy cold, emotionless.

 

Kim Hyun Joong was completely oblivious to this fact, “Get to know me better. I'll give you the opportunity by offering you to come with me to the hot springs. I'll even pay for the whole thing,”

 

“You're throwing your money. So, no.”

 

“Come on. I'll even let SHINee and these six lovely ladies tag along,” Kim Hyun Joong attempted to convince me. You seriously think I wanna be in the same area with Sulli, Luna, Jessica, Yuri, and Krystal for more than one day? I think NOT.

 

“I'd love that!” Jessica gushed at the thought of being with Key in one of the hot springs. Key just smiled at her.

 

“Oppa~,” Sulli snuggled into Taemin's arms, “We should go,” Taemin gave her a smile and nodded.

 

“Girls with just towels on,” Jonghyun eyed Krystal who playfully slapped him, “I'm in,”

 

“Sounds fun,” Onew slyly smirked as he put an arm around Luna, who was blushing madly. I just rolled my eyes.

 

“Six lovely ladies equal player. And again, no.” I just let my explanations pile up.

 

“Please,” He begged, “I feel like you're the only girl who can turn down an offer like this. Most girls would die to have this glorious opportunity,”

 

“And lastly arrogant,” I responded, “Keep this up and you'll actually be creating a huge impenetrable brick wall between the two of us,”

 

After my comment I just completely ignored him and started talking to Hyoyeon about dancing.

 

Little did I know, the five little devils had a sneaky plan concocted.

 

Luna's POV

 

“Hey Kim Hyun Joong!” I yelled, running after him in the hallway. It was break time, “Wait up!”

 

“Hey Luna, you're looking great today,” He flashed me a smile.

 

“Thanks,” I said with gratitude, soaking up the compliment, “You like Jin Ae, right?”

 

“Well, yeah, obviously,” He grinned.

 

“Are you completely dedicated into stealing her heart?” I pushed.

 

“Yes. She's different. She's beautiful. She's unique and one of a kind,”
 

“Okay, whatever,” I waved off the many compliments he was giving her. “Then I have a plan,”

 

Your POV

 

Sadly, enough I somehow managed to be alone in the room during break time with Sulli, Krystal, Yuri, and Jessica. Hyoyeon Unni! How come you manage to leave me during the most important times I need protection?!

 

“So you're playing with Kim Hyun Joong also?” Jessica snickered with her snide remark.

 

“No, I'm not. If you haven't noticed he's actually the one hitting on me,” I replied.

 

Sulli laughed, “Don't flatter yourself. He's just probably a little looney from the party the other night. Maybe he drank too much alcohol or smoked too many drugs that it damaged his brain,”

 

“You know, shouldn't you be happy if some other guy takes me,” I tilted my head to act out my confusion, “Then I won't have to be around your precious SHINee anymore,”

 

“True,” Yuri stated, “However, let's just say we've all grown a hatred towards you. One that will make sure that you won't have your happy ending,”

 

“So, what? Now I'm the Cinderella and you guys are the evil ugly stepsisters trying to ruin my life?”

 

“Ugly?” Krystal snickered, “Dear, you are definitely the plain Cinderella from the beginning of the story, however, the fairest of them all would be us four and Luna. Everyone knows that we'll have our happy ending before you can even get a grasp of yours,”

 

With that threat said I finally just gave up talking to them. There was no use anyway, they officially believed that they were destined to ruin my future.

 

Suddenly, I stopped in my tracks when I heard Luna and Kim Hyun Joong talking in the hallway.

 

“Yes. She's different. She's beautiful. She's unique and one of a kind,” I heard his sincere tone voicing out his opinion of me.
 

“Okay, whatever,” Luna's tone was obviously quite bitter. Jealous much? “Then I have a plan,”

 

After that I watched the two walk off as Luna began whispering her plan.

 

Time for Lee Jin Ae to become a smooth spy. I've got to find out what evil doings Luna was concocting. I dodged behind plants, hid behind window curtains, and was shadowed by vending machines and latte makers.

 

However, before I could take another step towards the targets, a hand was placed directly on my mouth, roughly pulling me backwards into a dark abyss known as the closet.

 


 

COMMENTS ARE VERY VERY MOTIVATING!

LOL.

Just putting it out there =)

So what did you think of Tae's considerate letter?

Love Onew & Jin Ae's bickering? 

So what's up Doc? (Saying this b/c of the adorable bunny ^.^)

Tell me how your day was =)

Hopefully it was better than Jin Ae's!

Hope you all have a good day!

Love you all!~