Possessive

Midnight Kiss

 

Together the three of us headed back to the mansion.

 

Right when we walked in, BAM!, my mom had violently smacked Taecyeon in the back of the head with a rolled up People Magazine. She'll regret it later. Especially since she rolled up Channing Tatum's handsome face and strong arms on the cover.

 

“What gave you the right to suddenly leave the hospital even after the nurse told you to stay huh?!?!” She screamed furiously, a vein practically popping out on her forehead.

 

“Mom...” I attempted to calm her down, “We don't want to send him back to the hospital do we?”

 

“Ah, I'm sorry,” Taecyeon groaned in pain. “You know I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't visit her again this year.”

 

My mom sighed, “Just please don't scare us like that again. Also, Jin Ae will feel very troubled again if you just leave without telling anyone where you are going.” She paused, “It really scarred her you know. When you left.”

 

Taecyeon looked at me apologetically, “I know,”

 

My mom sighed, “It's just a relief that we found you.” Then she flicked his forehead, “However, you need to stay still for today. Only stay in the mansion. Jin Ae can stay with you to take care of you.”

 

“Deh,” Taecyeon nodded obediently and lazily trudged towards the couch, plopping down on it.

 

Turning her attention on me, my mom kissed me forehead, “I'll be back tonight for dinner, okay? You be a good girl.”

 

“Umma, I'm not 10,” I pouted. She just chuckled and left. “Bye boys! Bye Taecyeon! Bye Onew!” She waved at the patient, Onew, and yelled out to the other SHINee boys, wherever they were in the huge house.

 

“Oppa, would you like me to get you anything?” I ran towards him, sitting on the floor as he lied down on the couch.

 

“Jin Ae, come here,” He playfully grabbed me and pulled me in for a strong teddy bear hug, but I was a teddy bear I swear he would squeeze all the fluffy stuffing out of me.

 

“O-oppa!” I screamed out, laughing.

 

“Hm, you're so warm. I miss how we used to be as kids. No care in the world. I would always run up to you, hug you, and spin you around. You would always be laughing.” Taecyeon smiled at me, brushing back my hair, “You've really grown up,”

 

“Eh-hem,” I heard someone cough from behind me.

 

“I don't really know you that well, but could you refrain from touching her so freely,” Minho pulled me onto his lap.

 

“M-minho!” I started blushing from the embarrassing position.

 

“Finally, someone did something about it,” Onew crept up behind, chuckling, “I didn't want to resort to punching him; therefore, sending him back to the hospital.”

 

“Punching would have been fine too,” Jonghyun smirked, appearing out of nowhere.

 

“Wow, a little possessive aren't we boys?” Taecyeon asked, raising an eyebrow, and hinting at something. “I'm guessing they've all kissed you. Friends with benefits? Or possible boyfriends?”

 

“Yahh~ It's not like that,” I pouted.

 

Suddenly, Taemin appeared beside me, tilting my chin up to look into his deep eyes, “Aw, Jin~ Someone is being too stubborn to admit it.”

 

Crap... Manly Taemin. Or should I say Tae-Man.

 

“Someone's blushing,” Key teased.

 

“Yah!” I managed to finally squirm out of Minho's lap, away from Taemin and Key's touches. “Stop doing unnecessary things!” I scolded them before turning to Taecyeon. “Do you need any water? Medicine? Does your head hurt at all? Are you cold? Do you need a blanket?”

 

Taecyeon chuckled, “Okay okay, since you keep asking a blanket and water would be nice,”

 

“Coming up Oppa~” I smiled, turning away wanting to leave this awkward situation.

 

“Wait, one more thing,” Taecyeon pulled me, kissed my cheek.

 

“OPPPA!!!” I screamed, quiet taken aback.

 

“Haha, merong~” Taecyeon grinned.

 

I quickly got up and booked it for the kitchen.

 

Nobody's POV

 

All the boys watched as Jin Ae scurried away, frantically.

 

Taecyeon chuckled, but suddenly felt the atmosphere grow cold and dark. The Shinee Members' glared practically pierced through Taecyeon.

 

“What?” Taecyeon amusingly smiled.

 

“Aren't you her cousin?” Jonghyun barked.

 

“Yup,” Taecyeon plainly responded.

 

“You don't act like it...” Taemin suspiciously stated.

 

“Hm? What do you mean?” Taecyeon innocently asked.

 

“You're too comfortable with her.” Minho remarked.

 

“Well we are family. Shouldn't you be comfortable with your family?” Taecyeon responded.

 

Key snickered, annoyed, “Comfortable is completely different from what you're doing.”

 

Onew jumped in, “You are pretty much molesting her and taking advantage of the fact that you can be close to her because you are related. But your close is TOO close.”

 

“But aren't you all taking advantage of the fact that you all live under the same roof as Jin. Therefore 'molesting' her as well?” Taecyeon asked; all the others glared at him.

 

Your POV

 

“Here is your water! And I brought you a lime green fleece blanket for warmth. I picked the green one, remembering that green was your favorite color when we were younger,” I merrily skipped in; however, when I waltzed in all the guys were having a stare-down with Taecyeon.

 

“Is everything okay?” I curiously asked.

 

Taecyeon smiled, “Yeah we were all just talking.”

 

“....okay then,” I just shrugged it off. I gently threw the blanket over Taecyeon and gave him the glass.

 

“I still can't believe you remember my favorite color.” Taecyeon chuckled slightly.

 

“Well, duh. When we were younger you actually ate all your green vegetables thinking that it would turn your skin green. All because you wanted to become your favorite color. I remember once you even tried coloring yourself with crayons when obviously it would've worked better with markers.” I laughed at the memory.

 

“Yah,” Taecyeon turned a slight pink, “I was young.”

 

“Oppa,” I poked his cheek, “You're turning into my favorite color. Well at least it was when I was younger.”

 

“Pink, right?” He smiled.

 

“Yup,” I chuckled.

 

“Glad to see you still have the same bright smile.” Taecyeon gently touched my cheek.

 

Suddenly, someone took his hand away from my face.

 

“Yup, everything is pretty much the same about you two.” Minho remarked, putting Taecyeon's hand down.

 

“Time to let the patient get some rest now,” Onew stated, grabbing my arm, and yanking me away from Taecyeon.

 

All the other members followed us into the kitchen.

 

I yanked my hand away from Onew, “Yah! Why are you being so rough?” I noticed Onew smirking and shoved my hand in his face, “Don't respond to that.” All the members were suddenly intensely staring at me.

 

“W-what what's wrong?” I stuttered.

 

“Jin Ae, do you always act that way around you cousin?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Yeah why?” I raised my eyebrow.

 

“You shouldn't let him kiss you like that,” Taemin crossed his arms.

 

“Taemin, in Filipino culture kissing each other on the cheek is a common greeting.” I explained.

 

“That was definitely not a greeting,” Key remarked.

 

Suddenly, Minho and Onew made eye contact and smirked at each other. Slowly approaching me, both of them trapped me into a corner. Before I even understood what in the world they were up to, both of their warm lips touched my cheeks. Light and quick, however, even these slight skin on skin contact made my heart suddenly race.

 

I blushed and swung my arms around embarrased, “YAHH!~ WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE DOING?!?”

 

“A greeting,” Onew and Minho winked.

 


Crappy chapter? Sorry! Please don't kill me!

Yes, it's been a while....

I promise a better chapter in the future =)

Anyway...

COMMENTS ARE VERY MOTIVATING~

LOVE YOU ALL~