Is This a Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare

Midnight Kiss

Hey everyone~

 

Again, I was too lazy to double check my work.

 

FORGIVE ME FOR MY LAZINESS! PLEASE~

 

Anyway, comment & subscribe.

 

Like the story so far or not? COMMENT BELOW!

 


 

Ch 14- is this a Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare?

 

I opened my eyes to find myself standing in the middle of the hallway. It was morning and the glorious sun was shining through the windows from the corridor, letting the warmth into the hallway. The rays of light created a rather tranquil scene.

 

Suddenly a door opened and out came Taemin in his plain, loose white shirt, which slipped off of his shoulder, and blue plaid pajama pants.

 

He glanced over at me and smiled happily. I just blushed, staring at the ground, thinking of the kiss from the other night.

 

I looked up, to find Taemin an inch away from my face. His eyes peering into mine, unlocking the door to my mind. His stare made me feel vulnerable, as if he knew everything I was thinking.

 

“I love you,” Those three words left his luscious lips.

 

“TaeTae, I-” I began, but was interrupted by those lovely lips on mine. He gently put his hand around the back of my neck, his thumbs me, sending shivers all over me.

 

The kiss was short and sweet; tender and loving. He pulled away from me and examined my face. Those eyes were filled with care. Taemin looked at me as if I was his everything.

 

Suddenly I realized we weren't the only ones in the hallway.

 

To Taemin's right was Onew. To his left, Minho.

 

Onew. Taemin, Minho. All three of them were in front of me.

 

Come on, Jin Ae. It's just a kiss. It's nothing to get upset over,”

 

His harsh voice echoed.

 

I mean look at you. You got mad at me, but your having tons of fun kissing these guys. Playing and fooling around with there feelings?

 

I saw his figure, which suddenly appeared like a ghost, smirk as he roughly grabbed my chin, making me look directly into those cold, bitter eyes.

 

“I'm ashamed of you,” I felt his hot breath on my neck.

 

“Shut up!” I screamed, “You know nothing about me,”

 

“Really now?” His face was now an inch away from mine. His evil smirk stretched from ear to ear. “Last thing I remember, I was your everything. I knew everything about you. Every perfection and imperfection,”

 

“That was years ago.” I glared at him, “I've changed,”

 

He chuckled eerily, “I can tell. Years ago a kiss was special. It had meaning.” He traced my lips, “And now, you use it like it's nothing. Kissing these boys, actually having no feeling behind it,”

 

“They care about me. You didn't,” I violently hissed through gritted teeth.

 

He nonchalantly slid his hands in his pockets and chuckled, “They care about you? You're nothing to them. They're trying to get you out of Korea. What better way to do that than mess with your emotions?”

 

“Just stop talking!” I launched a punch at his face.

 

However, he stopped it, like a stealthy ninja, with his bare hand, clutching it in his palm.

 

His expression was cold and heartless, “Don't say I didn't warn you. Prepare to have your heart break into a million pieces. They'll play with you until they're satisfied. All boys are the same. I mean come on, you should've learned your lesson from me,”

 

“I told you to freakin shut up!” I screamed at him, “What if I liked them, huh?! What if I enjoyed kissing them?! What if by some twisted fate, they loved me back?! Then will you shut the up?!,”

 

His smile faded at the volume of my voice. He took a step backwards, slightly taken aback by my tone. But it didn't take long for it to be replaced my his malicious grin, “What if I liked Minah then?”

 

My heart shattered, “Don't ever bring that up!”

 

“Oh, Jin Ae,” He smiled, “You don't even know the half of what the real world will do to you. If that broke you're heart than you won't survive anything. You're still stuck in our fantasy world that some day there will be a prince charming for you. Sorry to break it to you Cinderella, but being a damsel in distress will get you no where. In fact, your heart is just gonna be played like a song over and over again, like I played with it. SHINee is going to just use you. Toy with you. Then when they finally get bored, they'll leave you. The song that was played over and over again, will soon shatter,”

 

“STOP IT! NOW!” I closed my eyes and covered my ears.

 

“Cinderella, your life is going to be a hell. I'll be coming for you soon. But only to make it worse,” With those last words that fell out of his mouth, I fell to the ground; crying my heart out.

 

I felt a gentle hand brush my cheek.

 

I attempted to open my eyes, but everything was a blur.

 

It didn't take long for me to realize that I wasn't the only one there. Though I couldn't tell who it was, I reached for them and pulled them into a hug.

 

I cried and cried. Softly at first, than the volume increased as I didn't want to hold it in anymore.

 

I never wanted to think of him again and yet he appeared in my dreams. Wait, scratch that. He appeared in my nightmares.

 

“Shh. It's alright,” The angelic voice comforted me. I felt a tender hand gently my head.

 

Sadly, I didn't listen to the heavenly voice and sobbed even harder.

 

Suddenly, I felt a kiss on my forehead.

 

The voice chuckled when I stopped crying. I ceased crying because I was shocked by the sudden feeling of warm, smooth lips on my forehead.

 

I wiped my eyes to see who it was.