Love's a Roller Coaster Ride

Midnight Kiss

Everyone forgive me!

School & all... SORRY! T.T


“You've got to be kidding me.” I stared wide-eyed where my father's chauffeur had dropped all of us off at.

 

“YAY!” The other girls screamed happily, “Amusement Park!”

 

Kim Hyun Joong smirked, “Still afraid of heights?”

 

“I'm not afraid of heights!” I screamed at him defensively.

 

“Woah, the brave, strong Jin Ae actually has a fear,” Key amusingly stated.

 

“Shut up,” I muttered.

 

“Key, you really can't talk much either,” Jonghyun smiled playfully, “You scream like a girl whenever you're on roller coasters.”

 

“Yah,” Key glared at him, “I'd like to think of it more as a manly yell.”

 

“Jjongie~” Krystal approached him, dragging him off somewhere, “Let's go ride on this ride!” Jonghyun easily swayed to her command.

 

“Tae! Let's try here! Let's try here!” Sulli eagerly pulled Taemin towards a ride, however, once Taemin saw candy, he practically dragged her to it.

 

“Key~” Jessica smiled, “Wanna take pictures over in that photo booth?”

 

“Sure, sounds fun.” Key guided Jessica towards it. This left Minho, Yuri, Luna, Onew, Kim Hyun Joong, and I.

 

“So guys,” Yuri smiled, “Wanna all ride on that?” She pointed at a really high metal roller coaster that seemed to go all the way up to the sky.

 

“Hehe,” I awkwardly chuckled, “How about we start on that one?” I pointed over to the merry-go-round.

 

“Nice try,” HJ suddenly yanked at me, “But no matter what you say, we're going on this one. You aren't afraid of heights right?”

 

I inwardly was bawling as Kim Hyun Joong was leading me towards the roller coaster.

 

“You shouldn't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.” Suddenly, Onew's grip was on Kim Hyun Joong's wrist. Both of them glared into each other's eyes, sparks of anger and fury exploding between them.

 

“Now, Onew,” Luna got in between them, “Let's let HJ have some time with his fiance. How about we go on the Ferris wheel or something?” Onew reluctantly let go, which gave Kim Hyun Joong a chance to grab my wrist and quickly sprint to the line.

 

“, he's fast,” Onew muttered.

 

“See you hyung~” Minho waved to Onew with a somewhat determined look on his face as he went in the same direction HJ and I had gone. Yuri was close behind him, wondering about his flaming motivation.

 

“Oppa~ Let's go have some alone time. Neh?” Luna batted her eye lashes at me.

 

“Miahne.” I apologized, “But I actually do kinda want to ride this. Let's go,” Onew quickly ran to catch up with the others.

 

When we were all on the roller coaster it was Minho and Yuri in front, followed by HJ and I, then lastly Onew and Luna.

 

“Kyaa~ Oppa! I'm scared,” Luna gripped onto Onew.

 

I turned around glaring at her, “You do know the ride hasn't even started yet. No need to cling onto him.” I watched as she pulled him closer, pressing her s against him, “Whatever do whatever,” I turned back around.

 

“Aw come on Jin,” HJ put his arm around me, I made sure I was plastered to the side of the cart. He just leaned in closer, “You can't talk about Luna being scared because once the ride starts, you know you'll be clinging to me,”

 

“Stop being so cocky,” I flicked him on the forehead.

 

“Hey guys how you doing?!” The person running the whole show screamed out eagerly, “Enjoy the ride!”

 

With that said I felt the cart lurch forward. I heard the sudden clicks of the wheels against the track.

 

“You gonna cling to me now?” HJ smirked as it moved. We slowly we went up as I felt the incline.

 

“Boy you wish- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed when the sudden drop snuck up on me. Of course, I clung onto HJ for my dear life. I knew he was smirking, but I didn't dare open my eyes or let him go as the roller coaster practically threw us side to side and up and down.

 

“Jin, you can let go now,” I opened my eyes to see HJ looking right at me with a smirk plastered on his face. Other than that annoying grin, I noticed his dark brown orbs practically boring into me. They were mesmerizing. He started moving closer, causing my heart to skip a beat.

 

“Hey Hyung,” Minho shoved a kid's balloon in Kim Hyun Joong's face, “Let's go!”

 

“Mommy, that man took my balloon,” I heard a little kid complain.

 

“Really Minho? I expected this kinda stuff from Onew, but you too?” Kim Hyun Joong looked over at the younger boy, slightly tired yet amused.

 

“Sorry Hyung. I always get what I want with hard work and dedication,” Minho smirked, before reaching out a hand so that he could help me out of the cart. I smiled and took his hand. Kim Hyun Joong just sighed angrily before following the rest of us as we headed to our next destination.

 

There we stood, gawking up at the creepy haunted mansion ride before us.

 

“What is with you guys and your choices of rides today?!” I asked angrily.

 

Luna smirked, “Hehe, not only is Jin Ae afraid of roller coasters, but she has an actual fear of creepy stuff. I'll keep these in mind.”
 

I frowned at her.

 

“Let's split up in groups!” She quickly grabbed Onew and made sure to drag Minho and Yuri with them as well.

 

“I am going to kill her,” I angrily muttered.

 

“Jin Ae, are you coming or what?” Kim Hyun Joong called out to me.

 

I quickly panicked and ran towards him, “Yah, wait up!”

 

Gloomy eerie music began to play with gory screams practically blaring out of the secret stereos. Suddenly, something popped out at me. I screamed and reflexively clung onto Kim Hyun Joong. I knew he was smirking, but honestly, I didn't care. I hated anything to do with horror movies with a burning passion.

 

I opened my eyes only to see someone dressed up as the Grudge walking towards us slowly and creepily.

 

“AHHH!” I screamed, letting go of Kim Hyun Joong completely booking it past the worker.

 

“Jin Ae! Wait!” HJ grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me back into a hug, “Calm down,” He gently whispered, “You're fine. No one is going to hurt you. I'll be here for you if you need me.” I frustratingly gripped the ends of my shirt, not wanting to trust him. He sighed, “Just trust me for now. After we get out of here you can hate me all you want, but as of right now, I promise you I will make sure you're safe.”

 

I turned towards him and looked into his eyes, hoping to search for some spark telling me he was lying. Of course I was wrong and all I could see were his hypnotizing, dark, alluring, honest eyes staring back at me. Before I realized it, again those eyes were pulling me deeper and deeper into him. My hands were placed against his chest, his arms carefully wrapped around my waist.

 

Suddenly, there was another creepy sound effect causing me to jump and knock him over. There we lay, me on top of him, looking into each other's eyes in shock.

 

Flustered, I quickly got up off of him, “I-i'm sorry.”

 

He got up, slightly flustered as well, “No you're fine.” I took a quick peek at him, however, his hair was blocking his eyes so I couldn't see his reaction to the whole situation. Unknowingly, I leaned in closer to observe him better.

 

“W-what?” He asked, turning towards me thus revealing his face. He had a slight blush forming on his cheeks.

 

“Wah, I haven't seen the shy, flustered side of HJ in a while,” I smiled at him.

 

“Shut up,” He muttered, before taking my hand and guiding me through the scary maze. His action made me smile. I felt a pulsating feeling as our hands remained together. It was strange. I hadn't felt this way about him in a while. Mentally, I knew that I had fallen into my own trap. I quietly sighed. Love is way too complicated with too many twists and turns. Like a roller coaster it just keeps going up and down with many surprises....


Short Chapter... Not too interesting.... I know... Sorry!

I'll try to update as much as I can, however, school is really crazy. No joke.

COMMENTS ARE MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~