Guilty

Midnight Kiss

Taecyeon's POV

 

Everything is black. Am I dead? However, a bright shimmering light appeared, pulling me out of unconsciousness. I awoke in hospital bed with no one around me. As my cell phone went off, I turned to the side table.

 

From:YourFavAuntEva

You passed out in the car on the way to the hospital deary ;)

The doctor said it was from not eating well, fatigue, and the hits you received made it worse.

You need to start caring for yourself...

You can come to our house whenever you need anything.

Anyway, I had a schedule to attend. Sorry.

Sincerely,

Auntie Hwa Young

 

I just stared at the note and sighed. This is completely like Aunt Hwa Young, stealing my phone to put her number in while I'm unconscious and then disappear. I smiled. Both her and Jin Ae are still the same as they used to be. That makes me relieved.

 

I close out of the text, but heavy rocks seem to weight down my heart as I stare at the date of today. Slowly, I sat up, grunting in pain. I turned around to slip my shoes onto my feet.

 

“Mr. Ok. I'll have to ask you to please sit down. You're body is still exhausted and your haven't fully recovered from the forceful blows or lack of-”

 

“I'm sorry,” I bowed to the doctor, “But I have somewhere I have to be.”

 

I know I rushed to get here as quickly as I could, however, being here fills me with guilt, remorse, and makes me want to jump off a clip. I even bought red roses, her favorite. I even went home to change into a black suit and black tie. She always told me that it made me look smooth, sophisticated, and classy. I know that I'm actually here, but staring at Lee So Yeon's grave makes the reality of the situation hit me harder than it has in a while.

 

Before I realize it, tears are flowing, more like pouring down my face. I can't believe I'd actually run into her brother.

 

“I'm sorry So Yeon. Your brother. I should have been there for him. I should have been there for him when he found out about your death. I met him today. He's really handsome now, looks a lot like you. Except he was quite ruthless, hitting me with all his might. I deserved it though, every blow. He must really hate me. But I understand how he feels. If any guy did that to Jin Ae, I would be out for revenge in no time. ”

 

Suddenly, Lee So Yeon and Jin Ae both flashed into my mind.

 

I fell to my knees, “I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I wanted to to protect you. Both of you, So Yeon and Jin Ae. But my fears caused me to run away. Run away from the reality of my situations. And now, Se Yeon, you're gone. Forever gone. And I'm alone, wishing I could change that night. I wanted to jump out and help you but the guys were holding me down with an iron grip. I wish you were still here by my side. I miss you. I miss you like crazy,” I punched my fist the ground, “It's all my fault. It's all my ing fault!”

 

“Taecyeon oppa,” Gentle hands touched my face, “Don't cry.” The light shine from behind the person, blurring their identity. Let's just say to me, it was my guardian angel.

 

Your POV

 

“Oppa, it's okay now,” I rubbed his back as I pulled him into a hug, “It's not your fault. Don't hate yourself for what happened. There was nothing you can do about it.”

 

His sobs worsened, as he held me tighter.

 

“I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry,” He kept repeating those words over and over again.

 

“Shh, it's okay. You're forgiven,” I hugged him tighter, letting him cry as much as he wanted.

 

Ten minutes later...

 

“Oppa, are you better now?” No response, “Oppa?” I looked at his face, serene and peaceful. Then suddenly he snored. His whole body collapsed on me. “OPPA! YOU'RE HEAVY!!”

 

Suddenly, Onew chuckled.

 

“YAH! Help me out!” I lectured the idol.

 

“Hm? But I don't want to,” Onew smirked, “This is quite amusing,”

 

“YAHH!” I screamed as Onew started walking away.

 

“Tsk, fine, since you're causing a huge commotion,” Onew walked towards me and helped me lift Taecyeon to a bench, lying him down. I placed his head on my lap. Onew on the other hand, sat beside in the smallest space unoccupied.

 

Taecyeon softly snored.

 

I smiled, “Pabo. You know how worried all of us were when the doctor called saying you left. We searched for hours. Mom, told me not to worry, that she'd find you sooner or later. Then Onew and I went to visit his sister and found you there, venting out all of your feelings,” I sighed, “Stop blaming yourself, pabo.”

 

Taecyeon stirred in his sleep.

 

“I've never seen someone cry that much,” Onew suddenly spoke. “I mean, I cried way worse when I found out about my eonni. But I've never seen it unravel before my own eyes,”
 

I leaned my head on Onew's shoulder, “Please don't hate Taec Oppa. He said he was sorry,”

 

“I know,” Onew sighed, “I heard him confess it about a million times in that small amount of time,”

 

“Does that mean you'll forgive him?” I smiled with high hopes.

 

“Nope,” Onew bluntly stated.

 

I frowned, pouting, “WAE!?!?”

 

Onew chuckled, “I mean I forgive him slightly, but definitely NOT 100%”

 

“Aish,” I pouted even more, “You're so stubborn.”

 

“Hm? Is that what I am?” He coyly stated.

 

I quickly nodded my head.

 

“But you like that about me don't you?” He whispered into my ear, “I mean you did kiss me passionately today. I honestly didn't think you had it in you. You even playfully bit my bottom li-”

 

“AHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! I WAS JUST IN THE MOMENT OKAY? DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING!!!” I yelled, aggravated and embarrassed.

 

Onew chuckled, “Whatever you say,”

 

“Pabo,” I punched him, as I covered my blushing face with the other. I turned away from him, annoyed.

 

“Jin Ae,” Onew amusingly said my name. I didn't face him. “Jin Ae,” I shook my head, “Jin Jin, look free ice cream,”

 

“WHERE?!” I turned my head in excitement, only to be captured my Onew's lips. Soft, gentle, and warm.

 

He pulled away and winked, “Mehrong~”

 

I blushed, “Ah! Stop teasing me!” I looked down embarrassed, only to see an angry Taecyeon.

 

“AH OPPA!” I screamed in surprise.

 

Taecyeon crossed his arms, “I'm knocked out for a couple of minutes and this is the scene I return fully conscious too? Jin Ae, you haven't lost your ity to this guy have you?”

 

“OPPA! What the heck are you saying!?! Of course not?”

 

“Are you dating?” Taecyeon interrogated me.

 

“N-no!” I stuttered.

 

“Heavy make out sessions?”

 

“NOOO!” I screamed.

 

“Yup!” Onew smirked.

 

I glared at him.

 

“Are you lying to me Jin?” Taecyeon seemed hurt.

 

“AHH! OPPA! I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!!”

 


Hi guys! Yes, I know it's been a while. Sorry!

Anyway what do you think of chapter?

Is the story moving too slow? Too fast?

COMMENTS ARE MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~