Confessions Part 3

Midnight Kiss

 

After eating dinner and taking a long hot shower, I decided to head downstairs and possibly watch some TV. As I approached the room though, I heard the sounds of the television. I decided to scare whoever was currently watching TV. I quietly tip-toed towards the couch, making sure to lurk within the dark shadows like a beast ninja. I was ready to pounce, prepared to scream boo and scare the daylights out of the mystery person.

 

“Jin Ae, you're feet were practically stomping the whole time you were trying to sneak up on me,” Onew boringly yawned.

 

I plopped next to him on the couch, pouting unhappily since my prank didn't work, “Aw, you're no fun,”

 

A smile just formed across Onew's face.

 

I backed away cautiously, “You're not going to do anything weird to me are you?”

 

“What would make you think that?” Onew seemed slightly taken aback by my sudden question.

 

“Well,” I started off, “Usually your smiles or smirks mean your about to do something dirty to me,”

 

“Honestly, Jin Ae, I'm not as bad as you think I am,” Onew sighed.

 

“Really?” I exclaimed in disbelief, “That's really hard to believe,” Onew just laughed.

 

We both glanced back at the television, saying nothing. Suddenly, in whatever movie Onew was watching there was an intense action scene where the guy bravely defended the poor girl, using a gun to shoot those who were coming after her.

 

“Wow, bravely protecting the girl. This guy knows what he's doing,” I commented.

 

“Great way to impress a girl,” Onew smiled.

 

After that the two characters both looked into each other's eyes and passionately kissed.

 

I awkwardly coughed at the sudden tense atmosphere. I could feel Onew's gaze on me.

 

“Jin Ae,” He tenderly stated my name.

 

“Y-yes,” I freaked out at his sudden change in character.

 

“What's your ideal type of guy?” He asked.

 

“Why do you care?” I weakly asked.

 

“Just curious,” He shrugged.

 

“Hm, someone who is trustworthy and is always there when I need him. Someone who would never want to hurt me. A guy who will make me feel special and be a gentleman towards me. A person I can tell all my secrets to and vent to him all my feelings, yet he won't judge me. I guess that's my image of the perfect guy,” I sighed at the thought of it.

 

Onew didn't respond and both of us just began concentrated on the movie. After that awkward silence. Well, unless you count the TV making noise, but other than that there was complete silence between Onew and I. I could feel the awkward tension rising up, practically suffocating me.

 

“Soo,” I decided to speak up, “What's your ideal type of girl?”

 

Onew glanced at me, “A girl who is clever yet a complete airhead sometimes. A girl who is brave and speaks what's on her heart, not caring what others will think. A girl who is beautiful and dazzling, outshining the rest. However, though she is a pure beauty, she doesn't find herself that amazing. A girl who I can playfully bicker with constantly. Someone who I want to protect,”

 

“Wow,” I stated in amazement, “You have really picky taste,” I folded my arms and frowned, “I can't think of a single person I've met like that. Maybe you can find that beauty in one of the idol girls?”

 

Onew just chuckled.

 

“What?” I tilted my head. He just laughed some more. “What? What?” I insisted.

 

He smiled at me, “I've met this girl already. But I usually treat her really badly, so I'm pretty sure she doesn't understand how I feel.”

 

I patted him on the shoulder, “Finally glad you can see your bad points. Poor girl. I guess I'm not the only one who experiences your abuse,” I shook my head.

 

Onew just burst into laughter again. I just stared at him in complete bewilderment.

 

“Speaking of being mean, why are you being so nice to me lately? Usually we're either fighting OR you are ually harassing me. In this whole conversation you haven't done anything. Actually, you haven't done anything in ages,”

 

“Do you want me to do something to you?” Onew cocked his head slightly.

 

“N-no no no,” I furiously shook my head, “That's not what I meant... I'm just curious as the reason why,”

 

Onew sighed and turned off the TV, “Do you really want to know?” He looked over at me. Who knew Onew's gaze could be so charismatic, so cool, so... y? … What the hell am I saying?!?!

 

I gulped, “Um, maybe?”

 

Onew turned towards me and put down the remote, “Well the reason why I was being overly mean to you and being a complete jackass bad boy was because I guess I wanted your attention. Usually, I'd say player pick-up lines to girls or act like a bad boy, just to get them hooked. However, I guess I went overboard with you because I really want you. The ideal girl I was describing earlier was you Jin Ae. It was you who gave me an ideal type in a girl and let me be honest Jin Ae, I love you. I know it might sound crazy coming from me, but I love you. Whenever I tease you or whenever we fight, I actually feel like we grew closer to each other that way. I guess when I jumped out to save you from drowning I finally realized that this was how I felt towards you,” Suddenly Onew was moving closer, crawling on top of me. However, I didn't shove him away. I was completely hypnotized and mesmerized by his soothing voice and his gentle eyes.

 

I found myself moving closer and closer to him. I closed my eyes and kissed his lips. Onew gently caressed my cheek, making me shiver at his touch. Onew's lips perfectly glided against mine. The kiss was tender, yet somewhat needy. It was a perfect balance. Onew playfully nibbled my lower lip. He made me feel like I was practically melting into a puddle underneath him. Slowly, but surely, as time went by, my hate towards Onew kept fading and fading until his bullying towards me seemed like just a weird nightmare.

 

Onew pulled away, “You know you don't have to force yourself. If you want me to stop all you have to do is tell m-”

 

“Shut up,” I stated and kissed him on the lips. I have no idea what managed to give me the drive to do that. Honestly, I don't know how I felt towards Onew. But the kiss just felt so right.

 

“Jin Ae,” Onew pulled away again breathlessly and got off of me, “I'm sorry, but we should stop here before I do something I might regret,”

 

“Oh,” I just nodded my head, knowing that once Onew couldn't control himself, things would probably get crazy.

 

Onew must of heard my slight disappointment. He chuckled softly and kissed me on the forehead, “It's getting late. It's practically midnight. You should head upstairs and go to sleep.”
 

“Okay,” I obediently walked away, my heart still pounding. Somehow Onew changed from my most hated enemy to someone I initiated a kiss with.... Wow. A lot can change in a day...

 

I sighed when I plopped my head into my pillow.

 

So far I know one thing. Key probably just thinks of me as his little sister and loves teasing me. The other guys though, seemed pretty serious about me... What am I going to do?!?

 


 

Onew's confession!! What do you think?

Now please tell me who is your favorite?

Which confession was your favorite?

Has the person you wanted her to be with completely changed?

Anyway, I apologize for the really really really slow updates.

I'm trying to work on my summer homework since school is coming up :(

Because school is coming up, that means my updates might become less and less.

So please be patient.

COMMENTS ARE MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~