Crazy

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.

 

Dara POV

"What?!Where?What time?" The girls clamored toward Minzy to grab her cellphone.

Amber and I were the only ones holding back our curiousity and obediently sat on our beds, observing the comical change of expressions by Minzy and the others.

"Wait,wait.I'll just read it to you unnies." Minzy said in surrender to her jittery unnies. Poor eromaknae.

The girls decided not to torture Minzy any further and also sat beside me and Amber. "Speak, maknae in love." Bom said in a unusual manly voice.

We looked at her like she sprouted a second head but obviously she didn't care. "Okay,so..5:00 pm,Luxury Noraebang right in the heart of Hongdae."

"Noraebang huh?Good idea for a first meeting." CL mused, the other nodding their heads in approval, and I also think it's a great plan.

"Are you sure that Donghae ssi won't be there?" I double checked, questioning Bom. The others wore a weird expression as Bom answered me.

I suspect that they know something I don't know. But then again, maybe I'm just paranoid.

"He's not going to be there, you know fully well that he's one of the most popular members in Super Junior, right?" I sighed in relief after hearing that.

"Unnie, why are you so against meeting Donghae oppa?He's nice." Amber asked me and I told her that it would be awkward because he was involved with the embarassing rumor.

She nodded her head in understanding and told Minzy to reply to Taemin. After that we decided to sleep.

My suspicions didn't put me to sleep right away, but I just decided to trust the members. "They won't trick me into anything right?" I thought, trying to convince myself.

 

Donghae POV

The next morning was full of chaos. The members were buzzing about what Taemin just told us on the phone a while ago.

But I couldn't bring myself to get excited about it when I knew that she won't be around.

Anyway, I don't even have the right to be disappointed, since I also wanted her not to come.

I'm such a coward. Ah, seriously.The truth stings.

Even until we were waiting for breakfast that Ryeowook was making for us, the guys were still chattering while I kept silent, observing them.

Eunhyuk asked who would come, and those who were unavailable.

The available members were Shindong, Siwon, Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and me. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun both had schedules.

"Tsk.Rubbing it on our faces that you two have schedules and we d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter