The Town's Been Talkin'

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

 

Dara POV

"Well she gave her phone number to Taemin when he asked her for it. He wasn't really texting her.Until now."

"So you're telling me that the cute boy from Shinee likes Minkii?!" We were getting pretty excited for our maknae.

Minzy shyly looked at her lap,trying to avoid her unnie's gazes as much as possible.

"It's not like that,I think.He just wants a new friend,maybe." She spoke softly.

Bom and I exchanged looks.By the way Minzy is acting,it really seems that she has feelings for the Shinee boy.

SuJu POV

Kyuhyun was having a normal day in the dorm,since he and his hyungs don't have any schedule until SS4.

In short,he was playing games in the computer again.

Ryeowook suddenly enters the room."Whoa,up so early hyung?" Kyuhyun teased, knowing why Ryeowook woke up early.

"Shut up.Yesung had a dream again.He was talking and shouting." Ryeowook sighed."Tsk.As if you don't do weird things when you sleep,hyung.Mr.Teeth Grinder." Kyu laughed.

Ryeowook just shook his head.Evil maknae is evil.

"You're gaming again?Look for something else to,sheesh." Ryeowook reprimanded.

Kyuhyun then asked him if the other members were awake.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes."I saw Eunhyuk doing something on his laptop,grinning and stuff.Must be again.

Sungmin is in the kitchen.The others are still sleeping,I guess.Ah,I want to go back to sleep."

"Just because you can sleep 18 hours straight,doesn't mean you should,hyung." Kyuhyun replied.

"At least sleeping is more productive than gaming!"

The two continued their banter until..
 

 

 



"YAH,WAKE UP ALL OF YOU!" Eunhyuk says loudly and banged on every member's room.

The three previously awake members immediately went to Eunhyuk.

"What is it?Stop making a commotion."

Hyukjae started rambling and all they could understand was the words Donghae and yeojachingu.

"Hey,hey calm down and talk clearly." Sungmin said,getting interested at the mention of a yeojachingu.

The other members who have just woken up went out of their rooms,disoriented.

"My favorite dongsaeng,why did this anchovy wake us up rudely,eh?"Donghae asked Ryeowook,trying to annoy Eunhyuk.

Before Ryeowook could answer,Eunhyuk butted in and said,"Look at what I saw in my laptop,no wait..not my laptop."

"Ey,we all know how protective you are about your laptop." The other guys chuckled.

Shaking his head,he went straight to Kyuhyun's room and sat in front of Kyu's computer.

The others followed,all curious about Eunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter