Quite a Surprise

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

42.

 

Dara looked at Seungri disbelievingly. "We're going to do this..in the President's office?! Are you crazy? Wait..don't answer that. You obviously are." She said as she tapped on the president's desk.

Seungri pouted. "Why are you so mean, noona?" He was only pretending to be offended though, because he was kind of used to it already.

And besides, he knows that Dara was too kind to mean any insulting remark she says.

Donghae could only stare in amazement at the two's interaction. "You two are like siblings." He commented.

Dara turned to Donghae. "No way! This kid is the worst." Seungri started rambling things in retort to Dara.

It was cute, but Donghae couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous for the reason that Seungri could elicit spontaneous and cute reactions from Dara. He sighed audibly.

Seungri liked to think of himself as a sensitive guy, and so he immediately noticed the meaning behind the SM idol's sigh.

He decided to change the topic for Donghae's sake.

"Anyway, noona and.. Donghae-ssi. We're really going to talk about this here, because it won't take long."

Dara's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "It won't take long? But our preparation for my Strong Heart appearance took a week to be done!''

Seungri rolled his eyes. "That was different. You had no experience in Korean variety and you had no companion. But now, you have experience.. and Donghae-ssi."

Narrowing her eyes at Seungri, she retorted, "You're just lazy so you don't want to teach us!"

Seungri grinned. "That's part of the reason, but -" He got cut off when Dara started slapping his right arm.

"Hey! Let me finish!"

Donghae took pity on the guy, so he decided to help him out a little.

Seungri smiled gratefully at Donghae, who pulled Dara back.

Dara realized that she did something violent in front of Donghae and immediately reddened.

"Um..I'm not usually like this, it's just..Seungri.." Dara stumbled over her words in haste to explain to Donghae.

Donghae chuckled. "No need to be embarassed, noona. I've seen worse."

Eager to change the subject, Dara turned back to Seungri. "What now?"

Seungri motioned for them to take a seat first before anything else. So the two idols sat on the two chairs in front of YG's desk.

Seungri cleared his throat, hyping up the suspense when he paused for a few seconds.

"All I'm going to say to the two of you, is that.. on your Strong Heart story.. tell them the truth."

Dara and Donghae's eyes widened at Seungri's statement. "The truth?!" Dara sputtered.

"You mean to tell us that we have to admit everything?" Donghae asked in disbelief.

The two idols sat down in shock at what they heard. "You are really insane, Seungri." Dara muttered.

Seungri laughed. "The truth.. except the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter