Fools

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

38.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae went back to Super Junior's dorm after escorting Jessica and Hyoyeon back to SM's building.

"Guys~" Eunhyuk called sweetly (well..at least he tried to make it sound sweet, but failed) 

It turned out that the only members who were present at the dorm was Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung.

"Where are the others?" Donghae asked as he found the three guys sprawled on the living room's floor.

Yesung rolled his eyes. "Well, we're sorry we don't have schedules today like they do." He spat acidly.

Donghae laughed. He sat on the couch with Eunhyuk. "Seems like I hit a sore spot there." He teased.

"Well, if it's any consolation, Hae and I also have no schedule for today." Eunhyuk amended.

"Keyword is TODAY. At least tomorrow, you're sure to have a show scheduled to be filming." Sungmin whined.

Ryeowook could only look at the two newly arrived members hopefully. "Please tell us you have something to entertain us with, we're hella bored."

"Get a girlfriend." Yesung grouched.

"As if you have one." Ryeowook retorted.

"It's not my fault I haven't found a girl worthy of me yet." Yesung countered.

Eunhyuk butted in when Sungmin crawled towards him and clutched his pants, and pleaded him to stop Yesung and Ryeowook.

"Guys, let's go clubbing tonight."

The three guys paused.

 

Then proceeded to roll on the floor happily.

 

 

 

So.. an appearance, huh?" Bom muttered as she and Dara tried to pick clothes to wear for the night.

Dara puffed her cheeks in annoyance. "I hope they won't let us perform, I mean.. I'm not in the mood."

Bom nodded in agreement, looking over at the girl lying face down on the bed.

"Still not in the mood? You should be jumping up and down from Amber's news."

Dara blushed lightly, thankful that Bom couldn't see her face because she was burrowed on the bed sheets.

"It's embarassing. I actually felt so relieved hearing that. It's not like Donghae being single has anything to do with me. I'm so pathetic. This is so one sided, it's crazy."

Bom rolled Dara over and stared at her disbelievingly. Dara blinked at her, seemingly confused.

Jesus take the wheel! You are so dense. I can't believe you're in your late freaking 20's!"

Dara pouted. "Hey! Age is a very sensitive matter."

"That doesn't apply to vampires like you, so shut up you stupid rabbit."

Dara grinned. "A vampire and a rabbit? I'm human, you cornhead."

"What did you say, Sandara Park?" Bom asked menacingly.

"Uhm, I love you Bommie."

Dara ran before Bom could tackle her.

 

 

11 pm. 

2NE1 is late for the club opening.

As of now, the girls are bickering inside the car speeding towards the club.

They were arguing about who made them late.

"It's Chaerin! She couldn't pick what to wear! She's always trying to look hip!" Bom accused.

"Excuse me? It's your fault unnie! You were the one who couldn't stop chasing after Dara unnie! That's why you two couldn't prepare!" CL reasoned.

Minzy tried to pacify the three. "Unnies~ This won't help. Just relax and look cool when we get out."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter