G-Dragon + Kim Heechul = ?

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26.

 

 

Donghae POV

The members coughed, as I stuttered a reply to Heechul hyung. "T-the 2NE1 members are not available, hyung. Sorry." 

Heechul hyung raised a lone eyebrow.

"2NE1 is available. I already made my agents check the dorm if they're there. And also, your stuttering makes it obvious that you're lying." He responded.

Damn it. "Agents?" Eunhyuk laughed. "Yes. Agents." Heechul said in bored tone.

The members facepalmed, knowing that hyung must've made some guys in the military as his 'agents'.

"But-" I tried to slither my way out of my crazy predicament, but hyung is clever.

"God, you freaking fish. I'm not gonna kill 2NE1, or something! I just want to be friends with the 'baddest females of Korea'."

Heechul hyung had a point. But, his behavior around people makes me worried. "Let's go?" He suggested as he stood up.

I looked at the others who avoided my gaze.

"Are they not coming with us?" Hyung asked again, starting to look impatient. I huffed. "Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung, please accompany us."

The two looked at each other, obviously not wanting to go with us. If Heechul hyung was not in the picture, I bet they would've jumped in happiness if I invited them to 2NE1's dorm.

But unfortunately, the most vain and arrogant member of SJ was here. We love Heechul hyung. Totally. No doubt.

But his mouth always gets him into trouble, and that includes us.  Anything he does wrong is reflected in the group.

I hope he doesn't blab anything weird to 2NE1. Especially Dara noona.

"Why only us?" Kyuhyun asked. "Because the two of you were not around when we went to the noraebang with 2NE1. It's your turn now."

I narrowed my eyes at the two.

In the end, the four of us got into the car as I drove to the dorm. Heechul hyung started firing off questions about me and noona.

And I answered halfheartedly.

"They went on a date yesterday hyung." Kyuhyun told Heechul hyung, smirking at me like the evil maknae he was. Hyung only nodded his head, pondering.

"Didn't I hear before that you liked Dara ssi since 2009?" Hyung questioned.

"Neh. Heck, when the Gummy video came out, he already asked who the girl acting there was." Leeteuk hyung butted in. I hid my face in embarassment.

Heechul hyung's eyes widened dramatically, seemingly having an epiphany. "This is your chance, Hae! Like, make this fake thing real."

I groaned. "Not you too, hyung. I just have fanboying tendencies. This is nothing."

The three guys rolled their eyes at me, and I sighed, knowing that I'm a bad liar.

"Fine. If you don't want her, I'll try my luck. After all, my charms never fail." I looked at him sharply, forgetting that he was my hyung for a moment.

"Mwo? Did Kyuhyun influence you already?" He scolded me. "Sorry hyung. Just don't joke around like that." I apologized.

"Who said I was joking?" Heechul hyung cackled like an evil queen.

 

NORMAL POV

"Noona!" Seungri called out as he entered 2NE1's dorm, grinning when he saw Bom rushing to the door. "Gosh, you panda. Why are you here?"

He smirked then Bom gasped. "Don't tell me you got in trouble with sajangnim again and you escaped here!" She accused dramatically.

Seungri looked at her judgingly. "Noona. Stop acting like I'm always a troublemaker. Anyway, I'm not the only one who came to visit."

As if on cue, the remaining Big Bang members entered the dorm in a cool manner. "Yo." G-Dragon greeted.

Bom rolled her eyes at them. "Oh please. Stop the swagger." 

"We can't. We're Big Bang." T.O.P replied airily.

Bom clenched her fists in attempt to stop herself from hitting him. "Let me ask again, what are you-" 

"Oh,oppas!" Minzy and CL entered the living room, surprised by the appearance of the 5 guys. "We just came to visit our hoobaes." Daesung joked.

"Hoobaes, huh? Then I suppose we should talk to you formally?" Bom scoffed, raising her eyebrows. "Someone's on her period." T.O.P whispered.

"I heard that, Seunghyun!" Bom hit him on the shoulder, making him try to escape as he laughed.

Seungri decided to look for his favorite noona. "Where's Dara noona?" CL  pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter