Finally.

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

33.

 

DARA POV

I looked at them, then back at Donghae, whose face was surprisingly very close to mine, before realizing what our position looked like.

I jumped off the bed quickly. "Um-guys. It's not what it looks like." Donghae sat up, seemingly confused.

"Not what it looks like?" CL repeated in an exasperated tone. "Unnie, I'm not stupid. I know that -" CL paused as Bom whispered in her ear.

CL closed her eyes before nodding. "Okay, fine. Do whatever you want. Anyway you are way past the right age to do that."

With that, Bom and Minzy pulled CL away and shut the door, leaving me and Donghae alone in my room.

"Oh my God. They think we're going to -" I trailed off, not wanting to scare Donghae off. He blinked at me for a few moments, before laughing.

"I get it now." He announced. "Good job, Einstein." I rolled my eyes at him, but laughed with him in the end.

"So anyway, what were we talking about before they barged in? I asked, wanting to distract him from the ruckus my members made.

He pondered for a bit, before replying. "Stephen Speaks?" He surprisingly pronounced it properly this time.

"Right, right. Singer. English. His songs just make my heart flutter." I fan girled again, momentarily forgetting that a guy was around.

 

NORMAL POV

That got Donghae thinking. He wanted to know who Stephen Speaks is and his songs because Dara loved him very much.

Who knows, maybe he could sing one of those songs and woo Dara. "That's it!" He exclaimed as he made his plan.

"Um..Hae? You alright?" Dara asked in a concerned voice, but she was grinning.

Donghae's face immediately became flushed. "Yeah..I was just thinking." Dara giggled. "Yeah, I noticed that when you spaced out a bit."

Loud knocks on the door interrupted them again. Then, Minzy's timid voice was heard. "Unnie, Bom unnie asked if you two are..done now?"

Dara sighed and Donghae laughed. "We're not doing it!" She then turned to Donghae then said, "Maybe you should go, Hae. People here are dirty-minded."

Donghae nodded, then stood up. "Well, I'll be going now." Dara stood up to accompany him out the door.

But before he went out, he turned to her again. "You forgive me, right? I'm sorry again." He looked guilty again.

Dara smiled reassuringly. "I told you before, don't worry. I'm not the type who holds grudges."

They stared at each other for a moment. His eyes wandered over her face, taking in every inch of her, and strayed on her lips.

Dara made no move to push him away. She stood there, frozen. Then, there it was, Donghae slowly leaned down...

Dara's eyes shut in reflex.  While Donghae's eyes widened in realization that this was his chance.

His chance to..

"OKAY GUYS THAT'S TOO MUCH!"

The door swung open, bringing them back to reality. "Oops. Sorry." CL apologized, genuinely shocked, but then grinned maniacally.

"You guys are insatiable!" Bom appeared suddenly behind CL. Dara was completely red-faced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter