Sugar we're going down

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

37.

 

Frustration overwhelmed Donghae as he listened to his friends' advices. 

"Just tell her that you like her, and only her!" Jessica suggested.

Hyoyeon piped up to agree. "Yeah, Hae. So that these misunderstandings will stop."

Donghae could only groan helplessly. As if it was that easy, he mused.

Eunhyuk came to the rescue. "It's complicated, girls. He doesn't even know if she likes him back."

Jessica and Hyoyeon scoffed. " I don't know about you guys, but when a girl gets hurt when she sees a guy with another, that practically screams that she likes the guy."

"I don't want to hope falsely." Donghae spoke dejectedly. 

Eunhyuk butted in, "Besides, their situation is hard enough, having to be in a fake relationship."

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk with wide eyes. "What if she's just playing the role of a girlfriend? That's why she acted hurt! She was pretending for our fake relationship!" He concluded, but afterwards he looked broken.

"Who knew guys have stupid dilemmas too?" Hyoyeon muttered.

"Beats me. At least Jinki's not complicated." Jessica replied before receiving Onew's call on her phone.

Hyukjae looked at his bestfriend worriedly. 

If this goes on, Donghae will snap from the stress, he mused.

"Hey bro, you wanna go clubbing tonight?"

Donghae was about to protest, but stopped when he realized why Hyuk asked to go clubbing.

Yeah, maybe I need to get away from all this first, so I can clearly think tomorrow. Or the next day.  Donghae thought, before saying to his bestfriend, " Sure, Hyukjae. Invite other guys too."

Eunhyuk grinned slowly. "That's my boy."

Donghae grinned back before frowning abruptly.

"I'm not a dog, you little ."

Hyoyeon observed the two guys, seemingly contemplating about something.

"Okay, Dubu. I love you." Jessica sweetly said on the phone before hanging up. Hyoyeon takes her cue and whispered to Sica.

Jessica's usually cold eyes lit up at what Hyoyeon said. "That's a great idea. Let's try it." She replied quietly.

"Talk to Amber first to do some damage control." Hyoyeon stated, and Jessica nodded before excusing herself from the table.

"Where's she going?" Donghae asked as Jessica walked away. "Private call." Hyoyeon shrugged as she responded.

 

 

Meanwhile, in f(x)'s training room, the five members were practicing hard for their comeback just a few months away.

"Okay, guys. Let's take a break. You all seem out of breath." Their dance instructor announced.

The five girls sighed happily. Krystal and Amber sat on a corner of the room and took out their bags.

"Oh, good timing. Someone's calling." Amber smiled as she saw her phone ring. Until she saw who was calling.

She immediately turned pale. "W-why is Jessica unnie calling me Krys?" Amber asked Krystal.

"Beats me." Krystal shrugged, but moved closer to Amber in curiousity. "Pick it up."

Amber shook her head furiously before shoving the phone to Krystal. "No, I'm scared. Your older sister is ier than you."

Krystal rolled her eyes before putting the call on speakerphone. "Unnie~"

"Soojung-ah, why are you using Amb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter