The Awkward Aftermath Part 1

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24.

 

Dara braced herself, expecting the girls to trample all over her and bombard her with questions.

But to her shock, the girls just greeted her.

And went back to what they were doing before. Dara blinked, hanging open.

Did someone kidnap the girls and replaced them with these people?

She felt uneasy at how the 2NE1 members reacted, well, not reacted. She cautiously tiptoed to her room, still wary of the nonchalance the girls exuded.

Although she was quite relieved that the girls were relaxed, somehow, she also wanted them to fuss.

Because the teenager inside her wanted to spill the deets and get excited with her girl friends.

But alas, nobody was bouncing and strangling her to know what happened to her and Donghae.

Dara took a long shower, using the time to think about her day. She also thought about what she did before she left his car.

Then facepalmed dramatically.

Reality came crashing down on her, and she realized that she did the biggest mistake of her life yet.

How did the poor fish react?

 

On the other hand, Donghae stayed in the car outside 2NE1's dorm. Still dumbfounded over what Dara surprisingly did to him.

Then he blushed furiously and banged his head on the steering wheel, causing the car to honk loudly.

"." Donghae cursed as he saw three figures come out of the dorm to check the noise out.

Out of reflex, he started the car and drove away fast. "What the hell was that?" CL questioned, weirded out. 

Bom scoffed then smirked knowingly. "Obviously something interesting happened between them." 

Minzy fangirled at the thought of her unnie and Donghae as a couple. "Stop being so lovestruck, Gong Minzy." Bom scolded jokingly.

CL cut in. "Look who's talking, Choi Bom."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Kwon Chaerin." Bom retorted, making Minzy laugh. 

CL narrowed her eyes at the maknae. "Lee Minzy!" She teased before sticking her toungue out at Minzy.

Bom then urged the two to get back inside and plan how to make Dara divulge everything.

 

Dara went out of the bathroom and saw her bandmates sprawled on her bed. They immediately sat up at the sight of Dara.

"Spill!" The three girls chanted childishly. Dara rolled her eyes. "Fine." She started her story with the slushie incident.

The members were enraged.

"Why the hell would that do that?!" Bom exclaimed. 

"It's not like she has a chance with Donghae oppa." Minzy angrily remarked, surprising the others who never saw her mad before.

Trying to think rationally even though she was mad, CL explained that it was unavoidable since Super Junior has many possessive fans.

Dara grimaced at her bandmates reaction and tried to soothe their mood by telling them about Donghae letting her use his shirt.

And it worked.

The three, especially Bom, started spazzing on the bed. Clutching the sheets and rolling around, screaming.

"Omo. That's so couple-y and cute!"

Dara tried to stop her smile and continued. "About the list you gave me Bom..I dropped it and he picked it up." The corn lover gasped loudly.

"Oh my God. What did you do?!" She screeched before hiding her face behind her hands. "Of course I grabbed it immediately. But it ripped."

Minzy and CL laughed, knowing the contents of the list. "That has got to be the most awkward thing ever."

Dara stopped for a while so the three shook her up and demande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter