Donghae's new Hobby

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18.

 

Before the president could speak, Bom and Eunhyuk excuse themselves and went outside. They felt two pairs of questioning eyes following them on their backs.

Outside, Bom shook Eunhyuk's shoulders violently. Her eyes looked excited and expectant. "Well?Tell me what you were about to say a while ago?"

Eunhyuk grinned, but then turned serious. "I'm betraying Hae if I tell you."

Bom clicked her tongue in annoyance. "You certainly didn't think of that when you almost blurted some secret a moment ago."

Hyuk sighed. "Fine. But you have to promise that you won't tell anyone else, noona. Or else I'll tell Siwon."

"Tell Siwon what?" She challenged. Eunhyuk gave a sardonic grin. "That you're totally lusting for him."

Bom struck Eunhyuk's arm, face flushed. "I am totally not! But anyway, just tell me. I promise I won't speak about it to anyone."

"Okay." Eunhyuk breathes out harshly before continuing. "Donghae likes Dara noona. Very, very much."

Bom releases a loud shriek of happiness for her friend. The other covered his ears to prevent it from blowing up.

Immediately after Bom's scream, the three people left inside rushed out, looking concerned.

"What happened?" The president asked, holding his cellphone, as if he planned to call the emergency hotline.

Donghae and Dara looked perplexed. "A..nothing bad happened. A cockroach just flew by a while ago. So noona screeched." Eunhyuk lied.

"There are cockroaches in the building? I better call the exterminator." YG muttered before dialling on his phone and entering his office again.

The four are left outside.

"You know, I don't believe a single thing you said." Dara said accusingly. Donghae agreed, adding, "I always know when you lie, Hyukkie."

Bom tried to evade the suspicion. "Believe whatever you want to believe. The thing that matters is that we know what really went down."

"Anyway, you guys. What the hell did you just suggest to sajangnim?Pretend that we're dating?Really?" Dara rested her back against the wall, sighing.

"Like I said, there's no other way out of this. Okay fine. Tell them you're not dating. Who will believe you?None." Bom reasoned.

"Yeaaah. Besides, Donghae isn't complaining." Eunhyuk grinned evilly at his friend. Dara looked at Donghae questioningly.

Squeaking, Donghae tried to defend himself. "It's just that.. um, I don't want to decide on my own, that's why I'm not reacting much."

Bom and Eunhyuk narrowed their eyes and snorted at the same time. "Riiiiight."

Just then, the president came out again and asked them to come inside. They sat back down on the couch, the tense mood coming back.

 

"Ah, before I forget, would you repeat what you were about to say before you were cut off, Eunhyuk ssi?You are not allowed to be cut off again."

Eunhyuk cleared his throat, and the three nervously waited for his reply to YG. "Donghae actually likes.."

Donghae muttered prayers under his breath, making Dara look at him, weirded out.

The anchovy continued, "Roleplaying."

Everyone looked at Eunhyuk disbelievingly. "What?" Donghae sputtered.

"Donghae likes roleplaying. So this pretend dating thing would be a cinch for him." He explained further.

Bom couldn't help but chuckle at Eunhyuk's lame save. "Roleplaying huh."

"Well, to clear this up so you can all go home, I approve of Eunhyuk's suggestion. But you will not openly admit it." YG said at last.

The two victims looked at him with wide eyes, they didn't expect the president to agree. But on the other hand, the two suspects high five happily.

"What do you mean, we'll pretend to date but not admit it? I don't get it, sajangnim."

Unexpectedly, the president made a sound kind of like, a manly giggle. (If it even exists LOL)

"I'm having fun with this. Just give hints to the fans, if you know what I mean."

"Great. The president is playing with us."  Dara thought. Meanwhile, Donghae looked perplexed.

"Nice one papa YG!" Bom said before high fiving with the president. Eunhyuk was incredibly pleased with himself.

"Don't worry. This will benefit both companies. So I need you to follow my instructions. " They said goodbye to the president and left the office.

 

Inside the elevator, Dara pushed the ground floor button harshly, while Donghae patted her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

Bom noticed and remarked loudly, "See, you look really good together. As if you're really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter