Of Ninjas and Romanticists

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17.

Donghae POV

It's so silent, I can almost hear invisible crickets. I was waiting for her to react after she exclaimed my name in surprise.

But she was just frozen in her spot.

I cleared my throat, and it worked in making her come back to reality. "Let's sit first, okay?" She said, gesturing to the couch.

I obliged and waited for the right moment to speak.

"May I ask why you're here?And where are the girls?" She started bombarding me with questions, until she was out of breath.

That was my cue to speak.

"Noona, they left to let us have a quote and unquote, 'private conversation' in the words of Bom noona." I tried to explain.

But she looked even more confused.

"Private conversation, why?" She asked, her eyebrows scrunched up cutely.

. This is it. I have to tell her now. I cleared my throat again, loudly. "I did something stupid today."

She looked at me blankly before responding.

"Well, everyone has flaws. Why do you need to tell me?" She asked, I noticed her getting agitated. So I went straight to the point.

Well, sort of.

"I kind of, um, in the fanmeeting, uh, fans questioned. I made them assume that you were my girlfriend." I stuttered and said the last statement in a rush.

Dara noona's expression got weird. "Tell me the whole story, clearly and in full detail." She ordered in an ominous tone.

So I didn't have a choice but to follow.

And so I did. I told her about the fanmeeting, the question, my reply and also how I felt during that situation.

At one point she looked mortified.

But she tried to maintain her composure. "Donghae yah, I understand you. But how can we sort this out?Please tell me you have a great idea."

"Manager hyung said that he would make negotiations with your president." I looked at her apologetically. She face palmed.

"We're going to YG office." She announced as she stood up from the couch. "Wait, what?" I was stunned. I'm going there, with her? I stood up.

"I'm sorry noona, but I'm a little nervous about the possiblity of meeting the president of YG." I smiled at her uneasily.

She stopped for a moment and looked at me before bursting into giggles. "You should have seen your face, Hae." She said between laughter.

I shrugged, trying to act cool in front of her. "I don't think I'd want to see it." I said. Before remembering something.

"Wait,Hae?You're calling me that now?"

She blushed, embarassed. "Am I not allowed?Sorry." She mumbled. "No, no. You are very allowed to call me that."

I liked the fact that she was calling me in a somewhat personalized way.

She smiled brightly before pulling me down to her height and slung her arm around my shoulder casually. I was surprised yet my heart was pounding.

It's a rarity to be this close to your ideal girl. But sadly, it was only a quick moment before she thought that she did wrong and removed her arm from me.

She didn't do anything wrong, honestly.

She coughed. "Let's go? I need your support." She pouted. I sighed before agreeing. I followed her out and we made our way to the office.

Noona was the one who drived, since we used her car. But I sensed her discomfort throughout the ride.

 

Dara POV

Oh my goodness. I just remembered now. Today is the start of that time of the month. You know, the time that all girls hate going through?

Yeah, understandable. I wouldn't feel panicked over this, but I'm with Donghae inside my car. And I can feel it. Goddamnit.

This is so embarassing. How do I hide like this?

I felt my cheeks redden when Donghae asked me if I was alright. I bit my tongue to stop myself from replying "Oh hell yeah, I got my period so I'm alright!"

I gritted my teeth. "I'm fine. Just feeling weird all of a sudden." I answered curtly.

"Oh, okay." Donghae replied. I began to think of a solution. I mean, I just hope that it wouldn't show on my pants.

Donghae's with me and I cannot afford to get embarassed in front of a handsome idol like him.

"It's getting pretty late." He said, looking out at the sky. "Yeah." The sky was beginning to darken a bit. "Do you think you're president will still be there?"

I snickered at his question. This guy is seriously afraid of meeting my boss. "He'll be there. He's got a lot of things to work on." I replied.

He sighed audibly, making me laugh yet again. "Oh, what do you know, we're here already." I teased before parking the car outside the building.

Donghae came out of the car and politely waited for me to get out too. "Oh no. You go inside first. I have something to do for a while."

He looked unsure but nonetheless obeyed me and entered the YG building. I immediately grabbed my bag of essentials in the back seat.

Essentials, you know what I mean. I went out and tried to sneak like a ninja to go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter