Giddy Girl

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11.

 

 

"Aigoo. You shocked us to death."

"Are we that scary looking?" Hyoyeon and Amber chuckled. "Yah, oppa. Aren't you going to stop holding Dara ssi in your arms?"

Donghae momentarily got confused before realizing their position, he immediately helps her stand up.

Trying to hide the embarassment, he questioned the newcomers. "Why are you two here?" Hyoyeon ignored the question and went to Eunhyuk.

Amber replied, "We were just from IY2 filming. And unnie wanted to play around so I told her about this little get together."

Dara continued to sing Troublemaker and that made Amber look at Donghae questioningly. "She's a bit drunk."

"Heck yeah, she is. She doesn't have the confidence to sing songs like that, sober." Nearing the end of the song, CL requests Yesung to sing.

"Can you please sing It Has to Be You?" Yesung obeyed, affected by the leader's charisma.

"Oh god. Seriously?This again?" Ryeowook muttered.

"Yah, you always sing Smile Again at home!Hypocrite!" Yesung retorted.

"Hypocrite is such a strong word. At least my song isn't overrated, yours is!"

" That's because it's a great song!"

Are they, really mad at each other? Is it my fault for asking Yesung ssi to sing?" CL asked Sungmin worriedly. "Nah, this is a friendly banter."

"If this a friendly banter, I'm scared of what happens when the banter gets ugly." Bom remarked to Siwon when she heard CL and Sungmin.

Siwon just smiled at her, not knowing what to say. "Hey, don't you have a tongue?" Bom asked playfully, fussing his hair.

Meanwhile, Taemin and Minzy are silent at some corner in the room. "Mianhe." Taemin mumbled.

"What?" Minzy couldn't hear him because of the noise the older ones were making. Taemin leaned in and tried to tell her closer so she could hear.

"I shouldn't have invited so many hyungs because ———" He was cut off by Shindong's loud "WHOA!", making everyone look at him.

Shindong was looking at the two maknaes who were frozen in their position. He pointed at them, his other hand covering his mouth.

As if Taemin and Minzy were doing something promiscuous.

"Taemin's going to kiss Minzy!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, making Hyoyeon flick his forehead. "Oppa, you're such a babo. He's not, stop overreacting."

"So why is his face so close to eromaknae's?" Bom countered. Minzy and Taemin blushed hard and sat properly at the same time.

"I was just whispering to her, because the room was noisy." Taemin explained. The old ones shut up, embarassed.

"Were pretty noisy, really." Siwon agreed, adding "But what were you whispering to her?", trying to save face.

"Sweet nothings, eh?" Amber teased. "Ani~"

"Yah, stop teasing my maknae." Dara cut in, she sat on the floor, looking for a full bottle of soju.

"I'll start my song, if you don't mind." Yesung announced, with CL and Minzy clapping their hands.

The other guys tried to irritate Yesung by dancing provocatively in front of him but sat down when Bom reprimanded them jokingly.

Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eobsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joha
Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

Dara suddenly sang along when the chorus started, making the others follow her. Everyone started to wave their arms side to side.

"She's really drunk." Amber remarked again, making Donghae shake his head, the two of them sat down, with Dara in the middle.

Hyoyeon goes to Donghae and tried to tell him something, but Dara suddenly covers Donghae's face with her hands. "He's mine."

Eyes widened, Amber and Hyoyeon gave a surprised laugh, while Donghae's face became red.

"How many bottles did she drink,oppa?" Amber asked, but Donghae couldn't speak because his face was still covered.

Hyoyeon gently removes it, making Dara narrow her eyes at the girl. "Yes, yes. He's yours." She assu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter