The Awkward Aftermath Part 2

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25.

 

Dara POV

I am very much aware that in my life, I have done things that I truly regret. I'm human too.

I make mistakes and I learn from them.

But, I've never regretted about something so bad than now. That's right. I, Sandara Park, regret that I told the three about the biting thing. That was stupid.

Because now, CL, Minzy and Bom, oh my goodness especially Bom, are cooped up behind my door. Whining that I should spill the details.

"You naughty girl! Just because you're almost 30 doesn't mean you can seduce every guy you're with!" Bom exclaimed, trying to open the door.

I sighed. "I'm not naughty! I have a perfectly logical explanation as to why I did that!" I retorted. Althroughout their chaos behind my door I ignored them.

Another mistake.

Because the next day, the three members gave me the cold shoulder. The freakin silent treatment. I noticed it the moment I stepped into the kitchen.

They prepared breakfast for me, but didn't speak when I greeted them good morning. They weren't smiling either.

Captain Obvious doesn't even need to tell me that I did something wrong.

"Guys, are you still mad about last night?"

No reply.

I frowned as I started to eat the cereal on the table. "Fine",I began in between munching, "I'll tell you why I bit his ear. Just please talk to me again."

With that, Bom rushed to sit beside me and Minzy and CL cautiously turned to face me. I released a shaky laugh of disbelief.

"He was bugging me to tell him the contents of the list so I tried to distract him. So there. I bit his ear." I lamely explained.

Chaerin raised an eyebrow. "Well I'm pretty sure you distracted him alright. I can even assume that you drove the poor guy crazy."

I blushed at the tone of our leader's voice. Minzy sighed happily while Bom kicked me under the table. "What?" I hissed.

"You could've kissed him. Instead of biting his ear. A kiss is more innocent than a bite in the ear. That's like , you know."

CL quickly shooed Minzy out of the kitchen with her, shooting Bom a nasty glare. "Oops. I forgot about Minzy."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry. But I'm pretty sure that kissing him is a bad idea. It'll give him mixed signals." I retorted.

"What mixed signals? You obviously like him and vice versa." Bom snapped back, grinning like she was some kind of genius.

Scoffing, I replied, "Who assigned you to decide for my feelings, huh Bomtaro?" Bom narrowed her eyes at me. 

"I was assigned by my conscience to decide for your feelings ever since you became a dense woman in terms of love." 

Dense? Me? I'm not..or am I? The woman beside me noticed my wavering reaction. "Yes, Dara. Please realize it already."

"Evidence." I spat. "I need proof that Donghae feels something else for me." Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter