No release.

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13.

 

 

"My conscience is killing me right now." Hyojin decided to call the smartest from her friends and asked for advice. 

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

She was puzzled. She was only going to ask for advice but her friend decided to come over. What was her friend planning?

Minutes later, her friend arrived.

"Don't be offended Haewon, but why'd you come here?I was only going to ask for help." Hyojin asked.

Haewon rolled her eyes."I need to see the pictures first." Hyojin's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"Just give me the pictures, gossip girl." Haewon demanded, irritated at her dense friend.

Haewon sat at the empty dining table and waited as Hyojin went to her room to get her camera.

"Here." She said, handing the camera over to her friend. Haewon browsed the pictures attentively.

Hyojin crossed her arms on the table, observing Haewon.Haewon rubbed her chin, thoughtfully before she spoke.

"I know a way where you can upload this and have a great post without you getting guilty for ruining their relationship."

 

✖✖✖

 

"Actually..about that dating ban thing..." CL started. Everyone held their breaths in anticipation, especially the 2ne1 members.

"I haven't told you this but.."

"Come on, Chae. Spill." Bom whined, accidentally slapping Siwon's thigh in impatience.

"Omo.Mianhe!" She apologized profusely when she saw Siwon touch the spot she hit and mumbled that it hurt.

The others momentarily forgot the dilemma and snickered at the two, even CL, who was serious about the matter.

"Okay. The unnies aren't released from the ban yet." CL looked at Bom and Dara's dumbfounded expressions.

5 seconds.

5

4

3

2

1..

"MWO?!!"

"Wait, I need to go to the bathroom." Donghae butted in before going out of the room.

The 2ne1 leader scratched the back of her head, and said, "Neh, I'm sorry I just told you this now."

"Why didn't he tell us personally?" Dara asked, pissed off. "I think he was scared of our reactions, maybe he didn't want to see it."

"So, unnie. When will it be?" Minzy asked CL. The leader smiled uneasily and replied, "YG moved it on May. Though I doubt that.."

"I'm going to be a freaking old maid!" Dara exclaimed.

Bom clicked her tounge and said, " I'm nearing my 30's and I still don't have a boyfriend. Damn it."

Shindong decided that it was time to break the serious atmosphere and joked, " Bom ssi, at least you have Siwon."

Siwon face palmed and Bom giggled. Everybody suddenly seemed preoccupied about Siwon and Bom's love line.

They didn't notice that Dara was sneakily drinking soju at the back and was rapidly getting drunker until she silently passed out.

Donghae entered the room again, and saw the unconscious Dara. "Hey!" He rushed to her side as the others were puzzled.

The others realized what happened. "Oh man. Too much soju." Sungmin remarked as the others also went to Dara's side.

"I hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter