Consider Possibilities

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12.

 

As soon as the girl uttered the name Donghae, Hyo Jin immediately pulled her camera out of her bag and snapped away.

"Run." was the only thing the two idols had in mind. Donghae grabbed her hand and started to flee.

"What the heck, I wanted more pictures!" Hyo Jin whined, stomping her feet.

"I hope you got a good shot of their faces." Eunhee said.

The girls huddled to get a good look at the pictures. "Aigoo, side profiles again?And some are blurry.No one will believe.Dang it.Just when it was real already."

Hyo Jin shook her head, smirking. "Guys, this is enough.Even though you can't recognize that it's Donghae, I still got Dara's full profile."

"So?" Hyun Ae retorted. "It's not like you'll get a good story just from seeing her in Hongdae."

Hyo Jin looked at her with a "Are you serious?" look and explained further.

"Babo. I have pictures of Dara with a guy. We can tell them that it's Donghae and that we just didn't get good pictures. If they don't believe it, just having gossip about Dara and guy out in Hongdae during the night is great."

"Oh,cool!"

"Yah." The vendor suddenly called to them. "What is it ajussi?"

The girls went nearer to the stall,thinking that the old man might give some more information about how Donghae and Dara ended up in Hongdae.

"You girls," The old guy started."I can't quite grasp the situation but based on my understanding, the two who just fled are celebrities,aren't they?"

The girls nodded their heads excitedly. "And they're a couple, aren't they?" Expectant looks and a single "I guess so" was all he got as a reply.

"And you are going to expose them." The ajussi said,in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes,ajussi.Did you notice anything about them a while ago?Something interesting?" Hyo Jin asked,her patience running out.

The old man shook his head as if disappointed, and said "I don't.And even if I did,I wouldn't tell you.Aigoo,kids these days.Do you really want to ruin a relationship between two people?They're celebrities,which makes it even harder for them.When I was your age..."

The man continued to narrate his story and the girls listened except Hyo Jin.

Needless to say,she was struck by what the man said.

They said goodbye to the vendor and started to walk around Hongdae. Hyo Jin's friends noticed her being in a trance.

"YAH." They nudged her. "Do you think it's right to post these on my website?I mean,the old man said——"

Eunhee cut her off and said," Forget what the old man said.You'll be more popular in the internet if you do."

The others voiced out the same opinion so the confused girl went silent.

 

Meanwhile, Dara and Donghae went running back to the Luxury Noraebang but Dara decided to buy ddukbokki.

"Really noona.Food again?After that action packed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter