erted noona (?)

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.

 

This is war. Sungmin,Yesung,Siwon,Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were 5 seconds away from having a food fight.

They were fighting over who was getting the privilege of going with Taemin.

Although,Kyuhyun wasn't really interested about the invitation,more like he wanted to join the food fight just because he thinks it's fun.

Meanwhile,Shindong is trying to stop the guys."Yah!Just give me the food if you don't want it!"

Donghae glared at Eunhyuk."Why'd you say that when were still not ready for news like that?!"

"Oh,I'm sorry.Do you want us to yoga first before I told you?" Eunhyuk retorted jokingly.

Leeteuk couldn't take it anymore."Guys,sit down and we'll talk about it properly."

Still nothing changed."I SAID SIT DOWN!"

The boys immediately sat down on their seats properly,looking like angels who didn't do anything wrong.

"Kyu,wash the dishes please." Leeteuk ordered and the maknae did so.He has always been a kiss to their leader. "Now,while the table is getting cleared up,Eunhyuk,please continue what you were saying."

"Well,Taemin called me,saying that he was going to hang out with Minzy for the first time and her members want to tag along.So he asked ud to come with him too."

"Not to kill everyone's buzz,but doesn't he have his Shinee members to invite?They're fewer and closer to him."  Ryeowook stated.

"I asked him about that too,but it seems that the Shinee is awkward with Dara." Hyuk explained.

"Awkward?Wae?" Donghae asked curiously. Eunhyuk smirked. "Dara and Shinee will film a CF,right about...today.Taemin told me that."

"So?What about it?" The members were getting pissed off at Eunhyuk trying to be mysterious. "Shinee members get to kiss Dara ssi in the CF.Of course they'll think its awkward."

Just as the members were going to react wildly again,Leeteuk spoke up."Well,it's great that we were invited.We accept.When is it?"

The boys looked at their leader.Whoa,their leader agreed?Because of that,they momentarily forgot about the Kiss thing. Well,just momentarily.

"Wait,you were saying about Dara kissing S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter