Gauche

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

40.

a/n: normal pov all the way in this chapter ;)

 

 

Donghae sputtered unattractively. He felt his heart drop at what his stupid friends told him. And worse, his stupid friends look happy.

He immediately stood up from the couch he was sitting on and proceeded to go near the members, hitting each one of them.

"Why didn't you stop me from doing it?!" Donghae scolded them hysterically. 

Eunhyuk scoffed, while rubbing his head soothingly to ease the pain of Donghae's hit. "We would've, but you kissed her while we were gone."

"Yeah, it was just the two of you that time. We were outside partying." Yesung added helpfully.

Donghae's face reddened up to his ears after hearing this. "W-what was her reaction?"

"She screamed bloody murder, man. Then she punched you multiple times." Sungmin deadpanned.

Ryeowook laughed raucously when Donghae's face paled. "Wow, fishy. I didn't know you had a talent in changing your face color."

Eunhyuk pitied his bestfriend a bit. "No, Sungmin's just messing with you. She was shocked, but she understood."

"Understood what?" Donghae looked at him, confused.

"That you were pathetically drunk so it's not entirely your fault." Eunhyuk explained further.

Donghae felt a little relieved at that. 

"Now that you're reassured that Dara's not mad, you can now worry about the next matter." Sungmin grinned evilly.

Donghae groaned in frustration. "What next matter?"

"Well.. since you were drunk a while ago, I wonder what things you said to Dara in your drunken state."

"Hey guys, look! Donghae's face turned green!" Ryeowook stated in amazement. "Wow..you're really talented."

"I'm gonna throw up." Donghae managed to say before rushing to the kitchen sink to barf.

Eunhyuk rushed to comfort his barfing friend while Yesung and Sungmin look at Ryeowook judgingly.

"What?" Ryeowook holds his hands up in mock surrender. "I thought it was a talent of his."

Donghae feels a little bit better an hour later, but he was still fretting over Dara.

"Stop worrying so much, Hae. Dara is..." Yesung trailed off, making Donghae curious.

"Dara is what?" Donghae persisted him to continue. Yesung only smiled with a smug impression, along with the other boys who looked at each other knowingly.

Donghae's eyebrows furrowed. "Whaaaaaat?"

"Nothing." Eunhyuk smirked before patting Donghae's shoulder. "Stop worrying."

 

 

The next morning, Donghae still felt under the weather, probably from the hangover and worried thoughts over Dara.

He kept thinking about the consequences of his actions as he had a cup of coffee by the dorm's dining table.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter