Just a publicity stunt? Oh netizens...

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28.

 

YG OFFICE

"Well.. I'm not sure about this. You know that situations like this backfire. We also have to think of these idols' feelings." YG replied.

SM's CEO chuckled lightly. "I don't mean to be rude. But, if the two of them didn't want to do this, they would have protested vehemently before. It's not like we can force them into something they really don't want to do. Right?"

Hyun Suk couldn't deny that he had a point. "Arasso. We'll see where this thing goes next."

"Excellent, Hyun Suk ssi. Now, let's talk about having them collaborate in a project..."

"What kind of project?"

 

2NE1'S DORM

"Oppa.. I don't think that's a good idea." CL argued to G-Dragon. "You will all cause a stampede. I mean, Super Junior and Big Bang out on the streets?"

Seungri clicked his tongue loudly. "You know, you'll just tire yourself out with our long group names. Just call us Big Juni-"

"NO SEUNGRI. I WILL NOT. OVER MY DEAD BODY." Chaerin venomously cut him off. Jiyong and Seunghyun laughed as their maknae pouted.

Kyuhyun stretched his arms out and yawned. "Sorry. But I'm pretty bored. Let's do it for the thrills."

Leeteuk pondered. He could use a little excitement in his life, really. Besides, he was next to Heechul in joining the military. Sooner or later.

But in the end he decided to back out. Since it was true that seeing 'Big Junior' outside will make the fangirls go crazy, in a messy way.

Chaerin went to the kitchen to fix the guests some snacks, because Seungri bugged her to. "Stupid panda. Stupid freaking panda." She grumbled.

Kyuhyun chuckled with Seungri as their eyes followed the stomping CL going towards the kitchen. "Stop teasing her, man. Aren't you scared of her?"

Seungri opened his mouth to brag about not being scared of the charismatic leader but Jiyong spoke up first. "We all know why he teases her always."

The maknae looked like a fish out of water after hearing that. "Hyung!" 

Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Donghae all wore scandalous expressions as they looked at Seungri. "So that means.." Leeteuk slowly said.

"SHUT UP PLEASE!"

The guys continued to torture Seungri until they heard a door close loudly. "You guys..are so noisy. Dara was trying to rest." Heechul scolded.

Everyone in the living room had their jaws dropped to the floor as they saw Heechul come out of Dara's room-with Dara on his back.

"Hyung? You're actually carrying her?" Kyuhyun sputtered. "I can't believe it."

"I know right? I understand that my beautiful back might be hurting later, but I'm still a good guy, underneath the hotness that is Kim Heechul."

Leeteuk groaned in embarassment as he saw GD and T.O.P smile sheepishly. Seungri was just happy that the attention was diverted from him.

For the first time in his life he was happy that no attention was being given to him.

Donghae was also in disbelief. He never thought that he'd see Heechul be a gentleman to any other girl except SoHee.

And he remembered the time when he was the one carrying her on his back. He grimaced, regretting that he didn't help take care of her sprained ankle.

"Hyung. You can put her down here." Donghae moved along to guide them to the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter