eunhyuk pls

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.

 

Eunhyuk POV

While Donghae was in his room,I tried calling Dara sshi,expecting that she won't pick up since my number is unregistered in her phone.

But she picked up.RECEIVED THE CALL. WTF do I now?I mentally slapped myself for panicking.I mean,I shouldn't be awkward since Leeteuk and I already had the chance to interview 2NE1 in Sukira.

As if on cue,Donghae comes back to the living room. "Ah,hello?Is this 2NE1's Sandara Park?" I asked when I heard her voice.

Sungmin and Yesung immediately tried to grab my phone but surprisingly I was able to push them away.

Siwon kept begging me to ask for Bom ssi's number while the other members seemed intent on eavesdropping.

So I decided to be generous and put it on loudspeaker. Meanwhile,Donghae is frozen and gaping at me like a fish.

"Yes",she replied."Who is this?"

"Um.Eunhyuk,from Super Junior.Sukira before?" I said,hoping that she won't think it's weird that I called.

"Yeah,I remember."I sighed in relief."Um..what do you need?" The members chuckled at her question.What do I need,indeed.Donghae recovered and suddenly rushed to me,got my phone and ended the call.

"Hey!I'd seem rude to her for hanging up!" I reprimanded him. Leeteuk also said "You should've waited for him to say goodbye."

"But,Hyuk is..he is.."Donghae pouted as he tried to defend himself. I grinned and patted him in the back,telling him that I wasn't mad and assuring him that I'll text Dara ssi to explain about the call.

Donghae's mood lifted up and told me that he loves me,also using his aegyo.

"Aish,irritating." I jokingly said.Since the phone call failed,I texted Dara ssi that I just wanted to tell her that I'm a fan but the call got cut off.

She replied to my text,saying thanks and 'Super Junior HWAITING!'.

And of course,I bragged about her text to the members.Especially rubbing it in Donghae's face.

"See,Fishy?"I said while showing the text message."I'm not even an expert on girls,but I got a text from the girl you like"

"I'm telling Hyoraengi." He replied,dialing on his phone.

"Hey,hey,hey!"I grabbed his phone."This will cause a misunderstanding.I'm just kidding.I just want to show you that you need to man up and be friends with her,hell,even acquaintances would do,dude."

"Aish..It's intimidating!"Donghae reasoned out but the members also noticed his cursing and scolded him.

"Well,I don't know about you guys,but I'll be resting in my room for now." I said leaving the room.

Resting,my .I lied down my bed and  decided to call Amber but my phone rang,indicating that someone was calling. It was Taemin.

Dara POV

"The Park Sisters formulat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter