Making Lists

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20.

 

Donghae entered the men's room and looked in the mirror, fixing his coat. "Wow. It looks weird all buttoned up. Awkward." He mumbled to himself.

"Aish." He groaned before washing his face with water. "This is all my fault. Now noona's paying the price because of my stupidity."

I can't believe there are still aggressive ELFs around. I don't even want to call them an ELF. He thought, feeling guilty and sorry.

"She's one of those people who I don't want to see hurt. I have to make her forget. But how?" He muttered, trying to devise a good plan.

 

Meanwhile, Dara contemplated on what to do with the shirt. She wore it, but it was a bit bigger on her, the v neck cut was practically showing her bra.

"No way in hell I'm going to show my bra to people outside, especially Donghae." The thought made her shudder.

Dara pulled, knotted, pushed, folded the shirt while she wore it, trying to find a suitable look in guy's shirt.

In the end, she folded the sleeves a bit, and tucked the shirt in her skinny jeans. "Ew, it looks awkward." So she untucked it again.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore." She decided then started to wash her face and reapply little makeup.

She took a deep breath after, no matter how much she tried to forget the earlier incident, she couldn't help but think about it.

Dara left the comfort room, and found Donghae leaning his back against the wall, his pose similar to a y male model.

He was looking down at the ground, then looked up at Dara when she cleared . "Noona." He smiled.

Dara looked away, her face started to get hot. What's up with this guy? Why does he look so..ugh. I'm such a . She thought.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Donghae looked at Dara up and down. "You look good in my shirt."

Dara turned to him after he spoke. "What?" He realized that he said it out loud.

Now it was his turn to blush and look away. "Me and my lack of verbal filter." 

She laughed. Scratching the back of his head, he asked, "Did I say it aloud again?" Dara grinned. "Yes you did." 

"At least I made her laugh."  He said what he was thinking again. Dara smiled, and decided not to tell the poor guy that he really lacked verbal filter.

"And you um, you look good too." Dara awkwardly complimented. You look illegally good. 

Donghae shyly tried to brush off the compliment. "Aniyo. It looks weird being in a coat only."

Dara laughed. "You're working it." The two of them chuckled. "Let's go?" Donghae asked.

 

They made their way out of the cafe, and Donghae surprised Dara when he held her hand and took the lead. 

She was about to tell him that people might recognize them when suddenly she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

I hope you're being vigilant and checking that list from time to time while you're with Donghae.

- Bomtaro

Dara closed her phone and put it back in her pocket, sighing audibly. Donghae opened his car door for Dara to get in.

"Is something wrong?" Donghae asked as he slid to the driver's seat, and started the car.

"Ani." She replied abruptly, before going silent again, checking the paper stuffed on her back pocket.

 

flashback, early morning

Tiptoeing, Dara entered the kitchen to eat breakfast, not wanting to disturb the sleeping members. But Bom beat her to it.

The corn loving woman was sitting at the dining table, writing something on a paper. "What are you doing here?" Dara asked.

"This is our dorm, Darong. I'm allowed to be here." She replied, still busy with the she was writing.

Dara rolled her eyes. "I meant to ask, why are you up so early?" Bom continued writing and ignored Dara.

"TAAAAALK TO MEEE." Dara whined. Bom stopped writing and looked at her. "There, I'm finished." She said as she pushed the paper towards Dara.

Bom stood up and told Dara that she would be making breakfast. Eagerly, Dara looked at the mysterious paper.

SSANTOKKI'S IDEAL TYPE

tough guy but has a soft heart younger than her adorable personality flower boy style prince like older than Sanghyun WON BIN/KANG DONG WON

"Wh-what the heck is this Jenny Park!" Dara sputtered. Bom could feel Dara's eyes shooting lasers at her back.

"It is exactly what is looks like. I want you to check if Donghae has these qualities." Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter