Violated in the Women's room?

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19.

 

Cautiously, Eunhyuk and Donghae enter Handel and Gretel, wary of fans, especially since this was Yesung's cafe. Elfs were quite rampant.

Fortunately, it was quite late already and the only costumer was Hyoyeon and a couple.

"Oh God. Hide me, Donghae." Eunhyuk clung onto his friend's back. Donghae cast a confused look at the guy behind him.

"Hyoyeon's smiling. That means she's not mad. Stop being paranoid." He hissed, dragging the scared guy towards Hyoyeon's table.

"Don't be fooled by the smile. You don't know her like I do." Eunhyuk whispered back, but Donghae only rolled his eyes.

True to Hyukjae's word, as soon as they got near the table and was face to face with Hyoyeon, the girl's smile turned into a frown.

Tremble.

 

"Are you my boyfriend Donghae? Why are you the one facing me? Where's the coward?" She asked harshly.

Immediately, Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk and put him in front. Scratching the back of his head, Eunhyuk sheepishly greeted her. "Hi, Hyo."

"Don't 'Hi, Hyo' me, you made me wait for 3 hours!" She spat menacingly. Hyukjae immediately sat down and held her hands.

"Sorry, but the president of YG kind of summoned me to his office." He explained. With that, Hyoyeon's anger turned to curiousity.

"Tell me about it. NOW." She demanded, before making Donghae sit down. "Tell you about what?" He asked cluelessly.

"About why you were called, pabo!" Hyoyeon was irritated. The poor boyfriend could only cringe, while Donghae laughed at him silently.

"Ohh. Ask Donghae. He knows better than me." Eunhyuk suggested. "Of course he does." She scoffed, before turning to Donghae.

"Speak up."

He gave her a puzzled look. "You didn't know about the fanmeeting Super Junior had recently?" 

"Does it have any connection to why Hyukjae is late?" Hyoyeon asked, cocking her eyebrow.

Annoyed at Donghae for not getting to the point directly, Eunhyuk decided to explain everything by himself.

Quietly, he began to speak. "Donghae got pissed at a fan's question about Dara and him being an item, he accidentally gave an answer that was misinterpreted by everyone."

 

"Misinterpreted? Details, Hyuk." 

"Arasso. In other words, his answer made it seem like they're really a couple. So YG called me to help in sorting this thing out, since I know him so well."

Eyes widened, Hyoyeon claps her hand over in surprise. "Chincha? Well, what did you decide to do? This is pretty epic."

"Pretty epic,huh? Well, my suggestion got approved by the president." Eunhyuk gave a proud grin.

"Wow, you're so humble." Donghae sarcastically remarked. Hyoyeon giggled. "Really? Let's hear it."

"I suggested that they pretend to date for a while. So that the fans will understand what's happening. Even though it's not real."

"Tch. Sounds like a movie or tv show cliche. " Hyoyeon criticized.

"But in the movies and tv shows, the characters develop real feelings throughout the fakeness." 

"So Hyo, you're saying that the same thing will happen to them, right?" Eunhyuk asked her happily.

"Of course. Dara unnie is lovable." Hyoyeon agreed, bumping fists with her boyfriend.

"Besides, it's not like Donghae has no feelings for her now." Eunhyuk said as he nudged his friend.

"Shut up. She's just an ideal girl idol to me." Donghae lied, making the other two roll their eyes.

"Right. So. Hyukkie, you're pretty much forgiven. But promise me that you'll use your cellphone properly." Hyoyeon said.

"Yes ma'am!" Hyukjae said in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter