The Awaited Dating Ban Release

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.

 

Dara POV

"Today's new years! 99% of the texts that I received from my friends and acquaintances were, 'I hope you get a cool boyfriend this year,' and 'Have a wonderful love this year!' It seems that people around me are more worried than I am about getting a boyfriend! As promised by YG CEO, we are free to date starting this year! Woot! Anyways, everyone, have a blessed new year! I want to become cuter this year!Age does not matter for us anymore! Cuter! More fun and entertaining! Fighting!" 

Lying in my bed,I updated my me2day giddily. I was feeling happy and excited by Yang Sajangnim's news to me and Bommie.

Of course I would, I am a 28 year old idol.

I heard someone enter my room."Unnie!" Minzy said as she laid down beside me.

"Minzy, what is it?You normally break into Bom's room, not mine." I playfully asked her, although I already knew what her purpose was.

"Sooo..have you chosen from your idol fanboys already" She was grinning from ear to ear and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yah, stop teasing me" I tickled her until she blurted "Oh, I forgot to tell you"

She told me that Amber of f(x) wanted to be friends with me. She and Minkii were friends. Cute kids.

"What?But I thought she wants friends close to her age" That's weird.

"But you don't look and and act your age, unnie." She smirked.

Me, being slow sometimes thanked her for the compliment, until her last remark sunk in.

"Wait, act my age?Why you..Are you saying I'm immature?" I pretended to be furious about it.

Minzy immediately panicked and profusely apologized, saying that she was kidding.

I fussed her hair and said "I was bluffing, see, I'm mature enough to not take jokes seriously"

"Well, back to the topic, of course I'd hang out with Amber. But I'm worried it'll be awkward."

"No it won't be awkward, since you're free today, I told Amber that you could meet up." Minkii replied.

"Okay, at what time?" I asked. "10 pm,if that's okay with you .Amber has a schedule today, actually."

At night?Well, that's okay. Convenient, even, so that no fussy reporters could see two idols from different entertainment companies hanging out.

 

Donghae POV

God, I am so pathetic. Reading Dara of 2ne1's me2dayupdates under a false name.

Of course, I can't reveal that I am Donghae of Super Junior.

I am basically just another Dara fanboy. Though I never acknowledged it publicly.

I got attracte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter