-vii-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my wonderful readears, a chapter that's in 3rd Pov again :) enjoy the chapter and tell me what you guys think in the comments love lots :*

 

 

The next day, during lunch, Woojin was excited to see DaIn again. He waited expectantly for DaIn to walk through the cafeteria doors. He looked towards his friends to see if they can see him waiting for DaIn, but to his surprise they haven't started eating yet and are probably waiting for the two girls as well.

 

During the brief moment he looked away from the doors, it swung open. Hearing the loud screech of the ancient cafeteria doors, Woojin quickly snapped his head towards its direction. When he saw who entered, he was puzzled. There was Yoojung, waving at their direction as she walked towards the front, where lunch is served. Yoojung was there but DaIn wasn't.

 

Woojin scratched his head in confusion, he was sure he took DaIn home safely the previous day, but how come she wasn't at school? He didn't even see her at the halls during breaks (not that he was looking for her because he really wasn't. Nope. Not at all. Not, as in he totally was).

 

After Yoojung got her food, the boys started preparing their utensils so they could start eating as soon as Yoojung arrived.

 

When she did, Donghyun smiled at her before pulling the seat next to him. She looked stricken with shock at the gesture but sat down nonetheless.

 

She sat diagonally across Woojin so when she snapped out of her own reverie, she gasped in shock as she looked at Woojin.

 

"OMG! Your glasses! They're gone!" She exclaimed.

 

He laughed shyly. "Yeah… your friend took me to the mall yesterday and got rid of them" 

 

"It looks great on you!" She complemented.

 

"Girls really do win over friendship, huh?" Youngmin said with a hint of jealousy.

 

"S-she insisted! You know how I- uhm" Woojin tried to defend himself but he couldn't really deny Youngmin's statement without having to let Yoojung know of his secrets. 

 

Yoojung looked towards Woojin curiously. "Why? What do you mean?" She asked.

 

"You see," Youngmin started but glanced at Woojin for a moment before continuing. "Woojin over there, uhm… he had reasons why he wore glasses and dressed differently when he's not in his uniform. We tried to persuade him before but he wouldn't let us" he said.

 

"Then suddenly your friend came along and he was convinced in a snap" Donghyun commented, a strange glint, that wasn't anything like jealousy or anger, playing in his eyes.

 

Yoojung squealed in joy. "That's so cute!" she said, making Donghyun actually smile to himself at what she did.

 

"By the way, where's your friend Yoojung-ssi?" Daehwi asked.

 

Yoojung waved her hands continuously at Daehwi in rejection "You guys can just call me Yoojung".

 

"But anyways, she's not here because her parents made her attend something important for them" Yoojung answered.

 

"Aaah… your questions have been answered hyung. Stop thinking so deeply" Daehwi told Woojin.

 

Woojin's eyes widened "I wasn't! I was uhm, I'm thinking about something else"

 

"Uhuh" Daehwi said, unconvinced.

 

"So, do you guys--"

 

"I want to ask her to prom" Woojin suddenly blurted just as Yoojung was about to speak.

 

"WHAT?!" the three boys shouted in unison, earning stares from the other people in the canteen, including Jihoon and GoEun's table.

 

Yoojung was looking at him with shock, her jaw slackened at the unexpected confession from Woojin. She didn’t expect for their plan to go this smoothly and quickly.

 

Woojin got up from his seat as he waved his hands furiously in different directions to quiet them down.

 

"You guys--! Quiet down! Jeez!" He said in exasperation.

 

"You… you're not kidding?" Yoojung said, more like a statement than a question.

 

"I guess so…" he said, sounding a little unsure, as he sat down.

 

"Dude, you just met her like a day ago" Donghyun commented with concern.

 

Youngmin, who sat beside him, punched him in the arm "Don't discourage him when he's finally acting up again" he nagged.

 

Daehwi pursed his lips in concern, gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter