-xiii-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm starting to get used to being in Myeongdong often. I swear if I catch a shopaholic sickness, I'm gonna blame you two girls" Donghyun, who was walking alongside Yoojung infront of me, shook his head.

 

I laughed, just to annoy Donghyun "Good one Donghyun"

 

Woojin, who was walking beside me, and Yoojung turned to me in question again. I caught Donghyun's look, probably mentally saying "Stop overdoing it!"

 

Woojin nudged me to get my attention. I raised my eyebrows, silently asking why. He contemplated for a moment before he shook his head to dismiss his action.

 

"Where are we going?" Daehwi latched onto my arm. I opened my mouth to reply but he spoke again.

 

"Woojin hyung, don't give me that look. I'm not trying to steal her from you. I'm just an adorable younger brother to her" he told Woojin with a scowl.

 

He then suddenly turned to me, however, with a smile this time.

 

"Aren't I?" He said brightly.

 

I swooned at Daehwi's cuteness and piched his cheeks lovingly. "Oh yes, you are"


 
Daehwi giggled as I removed my hands from his cheeks. After laughing though, he quickly sent Woojin a threatening look. 

 

"Hey! How dare you look at me threateningly? I'm your hyung you brat!" Woojin argued.

 

"Excuse me, you were glaring at me the first second I touched her arm" Daehwi pouted.

 

"Okay, okay. Stop fighting" Youngmin interrupted, grabbing Daehwi's collar to pull him back, to where he was originally walking with Youngmin.

 

"Daehwi, come here. Stop interrupting them. You know we only have each other" he continued.

 

"I was just asking!" Daehwi defended. "And besides, being stuck with you isn't as appealing as you think it to be"

 

I laughed at how the boys interacted causing Woojin to look at me with question.

 

"Quit looking at me like that" I said, palming his face away from me.

 

"Umm, actually, can me and Donghyun go shopping somewhere for a while?" Yoojung asked, winking discreetly.

 

"So you mean you two're going to separate from us?" Woojin asked.

 

"Nope. I don't want to get stuck between two wackos who switch between fighting and flirting with each other. Daehwi, you're coming me whether you like it or not" Youngmin said, without an inhale of a breath to spare, before starting to drag Daehwi somewhere else.

 

Yoojung took it as an opportunity to leave, and quickly grabbed Donghyun to dash away to somewhere.

 

"That… escalated quickly" Woojin commented.

 

Suddenly, idea popped into my mind and made me turn to Woojin with a bright smile.

 

"Oh god, I can already feel something coming up from the way you're looking right now" He sighed.

 

"Oh c'mon! Do you want the two of us to stay here and do nothing but wait for the others?" I complained stomping my feet both from the cold and in a tantrum.

 

Woojin groaned loudly, covering his eyes with his right hand.

 

"Just drag me there" he said, offering his other hand.

 

I smiled triumphantly and grabbed his hand tightly before pulling him towards the place I'm planning to take him to.

 

By the time we were already near our destination, I glanced back at Woojin to see his eyes uncovered. Figures why neither of us ended up landing on the icy paths, more so at night where everything is only lit by streetlamps and decorated christmas lights. I stopped a small distance from the place we were heading to, turning towards Woojin.

 

"Okay, now before we proceed, I need to ask you a very important question" I said.

 

"Ask away" he replied non-chalantly.

 

"Do you trust me on this?" I asked.

 

"You do realize I wouldn't have blindly asked and let you drag me to wherever you're plotting evilly on me if I didn't trust you" he snorted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter