-v-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time the lest bell for the day rang, I immediately started sending a text to Woojin.

 

"Hey, Woojin-ssi ^^ I was hoping if you could accompany me to the mall? That is, if you're free. Yoojung had somewhere else to go to today, so I thought maybe you could accompany me instead :)"

 

I didn't even have to wait too long before he replied to my message.

 

"That'll be great! It's a good thing you texted me before I left the campus ^^"

 

"You were about to leave?"

 

"Yeah I had nothing to do after school hours except to go home anyways"

 

"You don't mind accompanying me? Like, for real?"

 

"Nope. Not at all ^^"

 

"Thank you so much!!!! How about we meet at the gates?"

 

"Sure :) your classes are done though, right?"

 

"Yup. I just need to pack up my stuff"

 

"Okay. I'll be waiting by the gates :)"

 

Once I received the last message, I started packing my stuff before nudging Yoojung who was seated beside me. 

 

She hummed in question.

 

"Go home without me okay?" I instructed.

 

Her brows furrowed in question "What? Why?"

 

"I asked Woojin-ssi to accompany me to the mall" I answered.

 

"That's so unfair. Why didn't you ask me to come along?" She pouted.

 

"I told him you had to go somewhere else so that I have the reason to ask him" I replied.

 

She thought for a second before nodding "I guess, but wait, why do you have to go to the mall with him?"

 

"I need to become closer to him, right? Besides I need to figure out what make-over I should give him" I said.

 

Yoojung opened to ask more questions, but as I glanced at the time I realized I already made Woojin wait too long.

 

"Ask me that later. I'll call you or text you later in the evening to update you. I really need to go before Woojin-ssi changes his mind after making him wait. Bye" I gave Yoojung a quick hug before rushing out to meet Woojin.

 

He was already waiting by the gates when I arrived. Observing him like this from afar, I could make out his height and build. He was a little chubby, but aside from that, he was of reasonable height and didn't have bad posture.

 

Good. It just made my job easier.

 

"Hey" I greeted him, just as how I did during lunch.

 

He quickly turned towards me, looking as nervous as ever.

 

He rubbed his hands against his uniform's pants before greeting me back.

 

"S-so uhm…. What did you have to buy at the mall?" He asked with a shy smile.

 

"I just wanted to check out some of the new stuff they have at the mall. You don't mind doing that with me, right?" I asked kindly.

 

"N-no, not at all. I, uhm, I have my scooter around here. Is it okay for you if we ride that?" He asked again.

 

"You have a scooter?" I questioned with a tone of disbelief.

 

"Yeah, it's easier to go to and fro between home and school with my scooter" he said, managing to not stutter this time.

 

"That's cool" I nodded, impressed. This guy ain't that bad. He was actually cool compared to the other guys.

 

He wasn't snobbish and cocky like those Football players, yet he wasn't as weird and far-out as those nerds at anime club. (A/n: no discrimination outside this story intended)

 

There wasn't much to be fixed about him, really. Everything was giving way to my plans, the only thing I have to worry about now is Park Woojin's feelings.

 

"Shall we?" He asked with noticably more confidence.

 

"We shall" I answered with a laugh.

 

He then held is hand out to the direction of his scooter, as we headed to our destination.

 

 

 

 

When we arrived at the mall, there wasn't much people, considering that it was a school day.

 

"Where to?" He immediately asked.

 

"Wow, you're finally talking straight without looking like you're about to explode" I laughed.

 

He immediately pursed his lips at my comment, ears turning red.

 

"It's just… We never really talked before. And that day I bumped into you in the streets, I- uhm…" he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

His sudden reminder of last Sunday alarmed me, but I still managed to answer.

 

"I-I'm sorry I just had a bad day then. I didn't even really see who I bumped into. Sorry" I sheepishly smiled, although a little pained. Lying makes my tongue taste bitter and it's the worst. But I had to do it, I needed this chance.

 

"I thought maybe I made you mad or something" he chuckled lowly.

 

I huffed in determination. "You know what? I'll go check on the things I want to buy next time"

 

"What? But I thought we came here for that?" He was blinking his eyes innocently again, something he probably does a lot.

 

"Nope, not anymore. Today, I put it upon my self that we'll hang out today instead." I looked at him with determined eyes.

 

"Us? You want us to hang out?" He asked with widened eyes.

 

"And we're not going home until we become friends" I made a deal with him, not forgetting to hold out my pinky finger

 

"Deal?" I asked.

 

He put on a flattered smile, a smile that showcased his cute snaggletooth.

 

"Deal" He said before hooking his pinky finger with mine.

 

With our fingers hooked, I quickly dragged him along with me towards a pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter