-ix-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to DaIn's POV! I hope I don't confuse you guys lol. Enjoy reading!

 

 

 

 


I woke up the next day after a pleasant sleep. My parents had a scheduled appointment with the Kang Corp. yesterday, but since they were still abroad, I had to go in their place. There was nothing too complicated though, just a few exchanging of papers for my parents to sign and some specific discussions regarding their business with ours. 

 

Just then, a knock resounded from the door, before it was opened. 

 

A maid poked her head in, per usual, to check if I was already awake. When she saw that I already was, she entered and bowed her head respectfully, as a greeting.

 

"Good morning, young miss. Breakfast is ready downstairs" she said.

 

I only nodded my head in response and waved her dismissively. 

 

She bowed her head again once, before leaving the room.

 

I sat up from my bed and checked my phone to see if I had new notifications. To my dismay, there weren't any, except for new twitter interactions and such. It was rare for Yoojung to not text me unless she was doing something and she doesn't have the time to text me. Moreover, she would've texted me before hand. I even texted her last night because she might only be waiting for my text. But there was still nothing.

 

I sighed and plugged my phone in to charge it as I got ready for school. 

 

I headed downstairs, towards the dining room for my breakfast. I saw the plate of dishes and utensils laid out for me. I sat down and immediately started eating my breakfast.

 

As I chewed my food, I couldn't help but think. I woke up this morning with an unusual feeling I couldn't point out. I felt nervous for no reason.

 

I just shook my head to push away the feeling.

 

I checked the time on the wall clock and put down my utensils so I could start getting ready for a bath.

 

I went back upstairs and checked my phone again, but still there were no notifs from Yoojung so I left my phone and went to the bathroom for a shower.

 

----

 

As the our driver dropped me off at school, I quickly slung my designer bag over my shoulder and walked to my classroom. 

 

As I arrived, I became even more puzzled.

 

Okay, first, Yoojung didn't text me nor reply to my message. And now, she's not a school!

 

I looked around me frantically but there was no sign of Yoojung anywhere.

 

I sent another text message to Yoojung, asking where she was, as the bell rang, signaling the start of classes.

 

----

 

It was already time for our morning break and there were still no signs of Yoojung anywhere. I sighed and decided to grab atleast something to drink from a vending machine somewhere outside.

 

As I pulled open the door, two of Yoojung's cheerleader friends stood just outside the door.

 

"Uhm…excuse me but can you-- WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" as I was about to speak, they suddenly grabbed my arms and started pulling me.

 

"You need to come with us" one of them, a girl I could recognize as Doyeon, said.

 

"No I don't-- let go of me!" I resisted, trying to pull my arms away from them.

 

"C'mon! It's Yoojung!" The other girl, who I didn't know on the other hand, said.

 

"What about her? Do you know where she  is? What's happening?" I frantically asked after hearing Yoojung's name be brought up. 

 

"Girl, seriously, just come with us" Doyeon said.

 

"Why aren't you guys telling me anything? Seriously I don't get-" as I was again in the middle of my sentence, I halted after we entered the canteen.

 

I saw people crowding around us and were pointing their phones' camera towards our direction.

 

Okay, now I'm freaked out.

 

"What the hell is going on in here?" I asked, feeling as confused as ever. Doyeon and the other girl finally let go of my arms and held out their arms ahead, where people cleared out a path.

 

I hesitated in moving forward. I felt Doyeon push me a little to tell me to go. I took her push and started walking. Just then, With You by Chris Brown started playing. Something is seriously up.  

 

More cheerleaders appeared and they started dressing me up, on top of my uniform. They pinned a cloth over my uniform, as if to put me in a dress, and a flower crown on top of my head, then urged me to keep moving forward.

 

I kept walking and walking until I reached someone with his back me. As the song reached the chorus he started dancing and as he turned to face me, I saw that it was Woojin.

 

My eyes widened. I didn't know what was happening or how it's happening. All I knew was Woojin was dancing right infront of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter