-iv-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is back to DaIn's POV. Thank you to all my readears. I love you all :*

 

 

 

 

I laid over my bed when I came home and just stared blankly at the ceiling. Moments like these start to happen more often.

 

Was Jihoon really worth that much for me to involve an innocent guy, and his friends including? 

 

Then, I was reminded of the past I had with Jihoon, as the event started replaying in my head.

 

The ringing of my phone interrupted my train of thoughts, the caller ID displayed was showing the name 'Yoojung'.

 

I sighed into the phone as I answered "What is it?"

 

"What're you thinking about?" She asked nonchalantly.

 

"What do you mean what am I thinking about?" I replied.

 

"I can tell you have a lot on your mind just by hearing you answer the phone with a sigh. C'mon what is it?" She insistently asked.

 

"Just Jihoon" I muttered quietly into the phone. 

 

"Starting to have second thoughts?" She asked.

 

"No… not really" I gave it a thought before replying.

 

I mean, how could I have second thoughts for the guy I was inlove with for years?

 

"Well good. I was just about to ask you how you plan to start our mission" she replied.

 

"I already started" I replied plainly.

 

"So what I'm thinking is maybe we should-- wait, what?" Yoojung paused in the middle of her sentence when she realized what I said.

 

"You already started?! But how? That's so unfair, you didn't even bother telling me!" I could almost see the pout on her face by the tone of the voice she spoke.

 

I laughed "Guess what happened".

 

"I'm still not over the fact that you didn't tell me" she complained.

 

"It just happened on its own! Stop being a drama queen" I said, rolling my eyes jokingly.

 

"Just tell your stupid story" she replied grumpily.

 

"I ate lunch with them" I told her as briefly as I could.

 

"Them? Them? Them as in Donghyun and his friends?!" Yoojung said, practically screeching over the phone.

 

I replied with a proud hum.

 

"We introduced ouselves and I was thinking, what if we start eating lunch with them from now on? Then I could probably hang around Woojin during other times. What do you think?" I suggested.

 

There wasn't any sound coming from Yoojung, so I made sure she was still there.

 

"Yoojung? Yoojung, did you hear me?" I asked.

 

"Oh sorry just went to our living room to scream a bit BECAUSE HOW, WHY, WHEN--- YOU ATE WITH DONGHYUN?"

 

"And his friends" I continued.

 

"Okay I like where this is going, tell me more" she said pointedly.

 

That was how the rest of the night went by. All we plan is just to get Woojin closer to us-- to me specifically. We have to make him believe I liked him and then maybe he'd ask me to prom. Jealous Jihoon will strike,

and I would finally have him. All was well. 

 

I didn't even realize I forgot all about my worries before Yoojung called. 

 

Tomorrow, it was gonna get more real.

 

 

 

It was only today that I realized we had the same break and gym schedules with the boys, which was good since I could use all those opportunities to act out my plans.

 

Lunch was the best opportunity we could use for the day. It was also what Yoojung looked forward to the most.

 

As we grabbed our lunch trays, we spotted Woojin and his friends seating near the opposite end of the canteen.

 

"Okay game plan. Act cool. You can't act too excited or else you'll scare them away and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter