-iii-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So to avoid confusion I'm going to switch between the OC's point of view and 3rd POV. Enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading. Love lots :*

 

 

 

 

 

 

GoEun angrily whipped her stained blazer against her gym locker. After DaIn had left, Jihoon walked away as well and didn't  even atleast accompany her to the locker room. She was furious, and she was going to get her revenge.

 

Since she had no other uniform, she changed into her P.E uniform instead (which she knew would get her in trouble for breaking the dress code). She couldn't even report DaIn to the higher ups because her family held too much of an influence over the board of directors.

 

 

 

GoEun was originally a Queen Bee eversince she was a young girl. She was praised for her beauty, even as a small child and she loved the attention she was getting.

 

Her family had a great reputation, known as the owners of the largest law firm in South Korea. With such a name, her teachers, classmates and friends treated her like she was a princess.

 

On 4th grade, however, they had a new girl transfer to their school. She was beautiful, a beauty different from hers, but still as captivating. More so, she was smart and everybody loved how she treated everyone equally (contrary to her, she treated everyone else like they were lower than her).

 

She hated that her fame was shared with DaIn. It was her place. She believed that she was the only one who deserved to be given attention.

 

Since then she started picking on DaIn, thinking that she'd get her to shrivel. But to her surprise, DaIn didn't let her pick on her. She stood up for her self, she fought back whenever she got picked on by her.

 

By 6th grade, people had already stopped treating her like a princess, realizing that it wasn't worth their time. It was the year their family's firm started falling apart. Her father was discovered to have embezzled a huge portion of their company's money to use for gambling. Eventually, they had to shut down their law firm. After her father got arrested, her mother started looking for jobs everywhere, so that GoEun could continue schooling. 

 

She was embarrassed, because not only did she lose her fame, but her reputation was also lost and tarnished. 

 

Her mother decided to transfer her to another school during highschool, where nobody knew who she was. She became famous there as she first transferred. She relished in her fame that she lost in her previous school. All she had to do was to keep her father a secret. 

 

But basically, life was a . DaIn also transferred to the the same high school, and to her surprise, everbody already knew her. She guessed that it was probably because her family was even more filthy rich than ever, with their business continuously expanding globally. 

 

Even till high school, their war never stopped. Then one day, DaIn suddenly changed. She started getting colder and building up walls, looking down on other people.

 

GoEun doesn't start all their fights anymore. DaIn doesn't just stand up for herself now, she now begins lots of their fights. She became meaner and more brutal towards her. Before, she used to only use her words but now she was more physical. She was the one who began their way of fighting using objects. (Just like how she spilled milk all over GoEun on the first chapter)

 

GoEun was surprised but she somehow knew that DaIn would change somewhere in her life. It was a complete transformation. Unlike DaIn, she was naturally mean and bratty, from growing up feeling like she owned everyone.

 

 

 

 

When she went to the canteen for lunch, she saw DaIn sitting with the guys she knew weren't DaIn's friends. She became curious as to why she was eating with them.

 

Then as she looked at the faces of the boys D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter