-xx-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you, Woojin" I said, burying my face in his shoulders.
 


"For uh... what?" he asked, his hands awkwardly laid on my back.


 
"For cheering me up" I answered, my voice muffled.
 


"Well, you didn't have to thank me. I wanted to do it" he said, his arms now comfortably wrapped around me.
 


We hugged in comfortable silence for a few moments, not finding it in my self to let go yet. My heart felt heavy from the moment I hugged him, so I tightened my grip on him, hoping to ease the pain. Woojin noticed and asked me.
 


"You alright?" He asked.
 

"Yeah" my voice broke.
 


He pulled away slightly to put my face in between his hands and look at me properly. He wiped the area underneath my eyes to wipe the tears I didn't notice have formed. I saw him frown briefly at my sight.
 


"I'm fine, I promise. I just needed a moment" I said, loosening my grip on him.
 


I couldn't let him see me cry, since he's done so much to cheer me up. The waterworks can wait till later.
 


He sighed, nodding in understanding.


 
I masked my emotions and smiled. "Where to next?" I asked, pulling away.


 
He hesitated first, before starting to move.
 


"C'mon" he said, walking towards the door.
 


I followed him and stopped infront of the door just next to it.

 
"Now, I'm serious. Don't take this the wrong way okay?" he assured before opening the door.

 
I peeked in and saw a spacious room decorated with guy things. I saw a bed and figured that it must be his room. I turned to Woojin and saw how he looked at me, checking if I was fine with being in his room.


I assured him by stepping inside.
 


"You know, for a guy, I didn't expect it to be this clean" I commented, walking further inside.
 


"I don't really like being messy" he shrugged, stepping inside but leaving the door opened.
 


There were lots of things to look at in his room. From the cabinet of movie DVDs, his gaming kit to the simple decorations he had around his room. I also saw a shelf of trophies by a desk in the corner of the room.
 


"Well, what is it you wanted to show me in here?" I asked and turned to him.
 


"If you want we can play games or watch movies" he suggested.

 
"Yeah, we can to that. But, how about you tell me about your trophies?" I said, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him towards his shelf of trophies.
 


"Ah, right" he chuckled shyly.

 
"You won these from your dancing competitions?" I asked.


 
"Yeah. Daniel hyung asks me to keep them and some of them are from the competitions I joined in as a child" he explained.


 
"Wait, what's this one?" I pointed to a unique looking trophy.
 


"Burger eating contest?" I laughed.
 


He pulled me back and leaned against the shelf to cover it from me.
 


"I needed the money for my Lego collection" he reasoned. 


 
I laughed at him "That's fine. I understand your reason", tapping his cheeks.


 
"Let me see what kind of movies you have" I said, heading towards the cabinet of DVDs next.


 
We watched a few movies after that and played some of his games too, not noticing what time it was, until my phone rang. Woojin paused the game and told me to answer it
 


I checked the caller ID and saw that it was our Driver calling me. I swept the green button to answer the call.
 


"Good evening, miss. Are you staying out for the night?" He asked.


 
Evening? I glanced around for a clock to check the time and it truly was the evening already, as the time read 7 pm. 


 
"Oh, no. Uh you can come fetch me right now" I said, shocked that we already spent such a long time here at home.


 
"I'm sorry miss, but I'm afraid that there is a blizzard" he said.


 
Blizzard? What blizzard?
 


My eyebrows furrowed as I peeked behind the curtains of the window and saw how heavy the snow was falling. I looked back at Woojin and waved him over to the window. He stood up from his seat and peeked outside as well, showing the same shock.


 
"Well, uh, can I stay over?" I said into the phone, though directing the question to Woojin.
 


Woojin's eyes widened. "Are you sure?" he mouthed.
 


"Of course miss. Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow instead?" the driver asked.
 


"Yes. Hopefully the blizzard's gone by tomorrow" I answered both their questions.
 


"Okay miss. Have a safe night" the driver said
 


"Thanks. Bye" I said and hang up the call.
 


I sighed. "I'm sorry but can I stay?" I asked Woojin.
 


"Yeah, but we don't really have a guest room since they were both turned into my Lego collection room and my dance studio. We don't really have people coming over except for the guys. The living room isn't really a place that's good to sleep at. Will you be fine here?" He asked.
 


I nodded.
 


"How about you though?"


 
Woojin fiddled with his lower lip in thought.
 


"Uh.."


 
"If you want, uhm... I don't mind if we stayed in the same room. It's not like you're going to attempt something" I smirked.


 
Woojin scoffed.
 


"Excuse me, my mother taught me manners. I'd worry about my self though" he rebutted.

 
"You wish" I laughed and hit his arm.

 

 

 

 
We both ate dinner (Yes, Woojin cooked for both of us and, by a miracle, didn't poison us) and cleaned up ourselves. Since I didn't have any spare clothes, Woojin let me borrow his shirt and a pair of shorts, that miraculously fits me (except for the shirt tho.  Wearing that made me look like I was wearing a night gown). 
 


"Thanks for today" I said over the dark, as I was laid down on Woojin's bed.


 
Woojin had set-up a mattress on the floor a short distance from the bed. I heard him shift.
 


"You're welcome" he replied.
 


"Can you tell me why you have shorts that fit me again?" I asked.
 


"That's my mom's, actually. She bought it and showed me. When I told her that it's men's clothing she never wore it and gave it to me. She said Daehwi might need it. Doesn't really fit Daehwi either" Woojin chuckled.
 


Figures why it fits.


 
Woojin yawned. "Are you sure you'll be fine sleeping there?"


 
"Yeah. No biggie" I assured.


 
"I'm sorry there isn't another room I can offer. My parents don't really like me being in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter