love affair 1.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2

 

 

Sonho, Jiyong’s assistant, prepare his vintage Maserati jamiroquai for him to use to sent his so-called girlfriend to the airport. [picture]

Today Chaerin is going back to LA for her study.

“Nice car.” Chaerin get into the car with only her handbag, her other luggage is sent directly to the airport by her house staffs. “You know, my boyfriend, Ash, is a collector of supercar.”

“Collector of supercars?” he scoffed.

“Yeah, but he likes the new one, like Lamborghini aventador, Ferrari…”

Jiyong only manage to nod, “I don’t think we can call people like that a collector, he's just simply rich, I guess.”

“No, he has plenty of them, it’s a collection he said.”

“Alright, whatever.” Jiyong shrugged. “One more thing, Lee Chaerin, I think you should stop calling him a ‘boyfriend’ because started from your birthday last time, I am your boyfriend.”

 

Jiyong pull over in special lounge of the airport, and there he drop Chaerin off. Some guards and staffs already waiting for them and he also saw some paparazzis.

“Thank you.” Chaerin politely said. The corner of her eyes catches some paparazzi already pointed their camera to them.

“Take care.” Jiyong nod.

“Maybe you should hug me.” She said.

“Pardon?” He asked.

“Maybe you should at least hug me, oppa.”

“Oh.” Jiyong got what she meant, so he walked forward and give her a warm hug, he turned his head to her as if he’s whispering a word of goodbyes and I miss yous.

“Great, that’s enough.” Chaerin pull off.

“Bye.” He said.

“Bye.”

 

+

 

Picture of the week: Kwon and Lee’s sweet farewell at the airport.

A vintage black Maserati owned by Kwon Jiyong spotted at Gimpo airport, later the owner and his newly announced girlfriend get off from the expensive old car. Lee Chaerin has to leave back to the US for her study meanwhile the Prince has to stay in Korea. A long warm hug was given from the man to his lover for a goodbye.

 

Jiyong scoffed.

“Sir,” suddenly Sonho get in his office room.

“Yes?”

“Miss Suri is in line one.”

“Thanks.” She pick up the phone and press one.

“Oppa…” the cute voice greet him.

“Hey you…”

“Thank you for the gift, I love it so much! It fits me so well… now I know why your assistant asked me my shoe size.”

“Good then.” He smiled. While reading text in his cellphone.

Hana : Babe, thank you for the flower and the shoes… its so nice and y.

He smirked and read another rmessage from another girl.

Anna : How did you know I want this newest Manolo Blahnik, baby? You are the best! And the flower is so pretty… I love you.

“Talk to you later, okay?” he said.

“What you want for gratitude, oppa…?” Suri asked.

“You and me in bed?”

“You got it…” she purred.

Jiyong hung up the phone. He has no girlfriend, unlike Chaerin, because since he was four, he knew that he’s gonna end up marrying the newborn baby named Lee Chaerin who was baptized in front of him, he didn’t really understood a thing but everyone around him always said, “Oh this pretty girl will be your wife, Jiyong.” And it goes straight to his brain until today. But it doesn’t stop him—the handsome, rich, smart—self for wasting his time and quality, he has this list of girls; Choi Suri, a Korean y model. Ko Hana, a former actress. Anna Komatsu, a Japanese model, and other two names, Kim Hain and Keiko Matsuha, and one other. Six, yes six of them are the girls he called as the paramours.

 

+

 

A month later.

 

Chaerin is chilling at the pool of her house in Santa Monica when her assistant came.

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong will be here in two day to attend international cultural summit in Hawaii.” Mae, Chaerin assistant told her.

Chaerin sighed, “and should I go with him?”

“According to Mr. Yang, yes, you might have to accompany him.” Mae said.

Suddenly her phone rang. Ash.

“Babe…” she answered, “I’m at my Santa Monica house… oh of course I miss you too… let’s meet tonight. Yes, of course… can’t wait!”

All people in the room, Mae and Matthew, her personal shopper and stylist knew that she’s in a relationship with Ash and they just pretended to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter