love affair 3.0

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Season 3

 

 

Jiyong open his eyes, for the first time in these three months he woke up still inside the blanket because Chaerin didn’t steal it from him. His eyes look down and saw Chaerin still sleeping peacefully in his arm.

Unknowingly he’s smiling.

“The bed is twice the size of our bed in Elounda then why you’re sleeping too close to me?” Jiyong asked, teasing her.

Chaerin sighed, “Bye.”

“Hey… where are you going?” he pull her back, spooning her tight.

She just replied with a lazy “hmm…” Chaerin slightly stretch out, trying to escape him.

“I’m just kidding, I wish our bed is even smaller than in Elounda that you need to sleep above me.”

Chaerin squint her eyes open.

“What did you said?”

Jiyong smiled.

She shook her head, “Creep.”

Chaerin continue her sleep when she feels Jiyong kissing her hair, and cheek, and lips several times.

“Wake up lazyhead.” He said.

“Stop it!” Then she sat up and went to the bathroom.

Chaerin hate it when he acted too cute, too sweet, too in love. It feels unreal and feels like its not Jiyong she’s facing.

 

She’s looking at the mirror, the thoughts of their last night in Elounda came to her mind.

 

“What are we to each other?” He asked.

Chaerin paused, she’s not able to answer such question. What are they?

Jiyong intensly looking at her eyes.

“Well…” she murmured. She’s thinking about days they spent together there, unintentionally they are getting closer to each other, the were forget about the purpose they are step into this arranged marriage, forget about the businesses, they were just them two, Jiyong and Chaerin, two persons who promise each other to stand by themselves, supporting each other and attaching themselves toward each other tightly.

“I…” Chaerin clears , she look at him trying to read his mind, what did he want me to say? She thought. “We’re partner. We might start as two bodies who needs each other in order to fulfill our selfish mind, but… Elounda made us one.”

“Partner… great…” he said. “Do you think… you… uh do you think you love me as a husband?”

Chaerin gulp, “Yes, I love you.”

Then Jiyong stopped, Chaerin was a bit surprise because it wasn’t the reaction she expect to see but he was just smiling—awkwardly.

She knew she saw fear in his eyes and she doesn’t know why, then he said, “great.” Once again.

 

“Great?” she murmured while still looking at the mirror, “great? What great? Me saying ‘I love you’ and he only say ‘great’? bastard.”

 

+

 

Chaerin tied her nightgown robe while stepping down the big stairs in the middle of their new house. Chaerin and Jiyong brought back to their new house after they landed in Seoul yesterday. A three floors white brick house prepared by the family for newlywed. The house itself built above 5000sqm land with 1 master bedroom, 2 walk-in closets, 10 guest room, pool, tennis and mini golf court, and it also have big garage for their vehicles including their helicopter side by side with a nice garden.

“Miss Chaeee…” Matt runs toward her.

“Hey Matty…” she smiling widely and jump to his hug.

“Miss… I miss you sooo much…” he starting to cry.

“Aww… don’t cry…”

“Without you here I will lose so many things, including a job.”

“So you miss me because you just need the job?” Chaerin raised her eyebrows.

Matt paused, “You know… I love you so much that I don’t wanna work to anyone else. If you’re really is gone, I will just drown in my grief forever.”

“Aw that’s sweet!”

“Liar, I heard you already trying to look for another job.” Mae laughing, teasing him.

Matt hished to Mae, “Snake!”

“Mrs. Kwon… I miss you.” Mae hug her.

“Oh guys I miss you too sooo much!” Chaerin giggles.

Chaerin sat on the dining table while the maid preparing her breakfast.

“Where’s the husband?” Matt asked while starting to checking his boss.

“Hmm… upstairs.”

“Hasn’t woke up?’ he comb her hair with his finger then sighed.

“What?” Chaerin asked, “What are you doing?”

“I’m checking you up, miss, look, this nail is…urghh… ruin, you hair is so damn dry, your skin still okay, oh I am so need my beauty team to come here.”

Chaerin chuckles, she misses this treatment by Matt, he always knew what he’s doing.

“Matt, I can do it by myself…”

“Do what? Manicure? Hair spa? Vitamin injection? Collagen mask? You kidding me.” He rolled his eyes and took his cellphone and calling his ‘beauty team’.

Chaerin laugh when Jiyong walked toward the dining table, already in his suit.

“You’re going somewhere?” Chaerin asked.

“I want to rest a bit longer but today at least I need to be present at the company just to do a small meeting, letting people in my company know that I really comeback.” He said.

Chaerin stood up and following him outside.

“You’ll be home all day, right?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know…”

“I’ll be home after lunch, let’s just rest at home today, tomorrow you can start all activities you have and also we might going to hold a press conference for media.” He said.

Chaerin nodded while following him outside.

“I’m going.”

“Take care, oppa.” She said.

Jiyong reach her chin and pull her closer and he kissed her before get into the car.

 

Chaerin surprise when she return, she found Matt looking at her with a meaningful yet suspicious look.

“What?” she said.

“So now you and him are real?" he asked.

“What do you mean?”

“The kiss! I mean, I thought you and Ji-ssi will just being two cold people marrying each other, I was surprise to see him kissed you like that!”

“Like what?”

“That was a kiss from a husband to his loving wife!”

Chaerin rolled her eyes, her expression saying ‘duh!?’

“W-well, yes, I know you are husband and wife but—OMG stranded in Greece made you two fall in love! OMG miss Chae, OMG are we in a drama right now? Ughh cheesy but works for me.”

“Shut up.” Chaerin scoffed.

“You’re not? Don’t tell me that kiss wasn’t make your heart flutter, miss, I saw it! He kissed you softly, so gentle, romanticcc…”

“Matt,” Chaerin glaring at him, “Shut up.”

Matt covers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter