life affair 3.2

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

9

 

 

Chaerin sat on the plane unable to rest. She knew she hurt Ash and it feels so much uncomfortable but she had to say it. All her life the image of her walking to the altar was to go and reach Jiyong’s hand, and she did it. Even though once she was told that if two parties—Kwon and Lee—both strongly oppose the marriage, palace will consider it even cancel it. But Chaerin never openly say no, simply because Jiyong catch her attention since the first time.

She ran away to LA to forget him, she tried to found life beside the palace and him, everyone knew Jiyong has so many girlfriends and would never settle down for only one woman.

Chaerin prepared herself by building thick wall for him and finally marrying him for the family only. The pride got Chaerin to kee Ash because she doesn’t want to be seen as a wife who close her eyes from her husband’s affair, she gotta have an affair too.

Chaerin sighed, “bad decision. I shouldn’t play with anyone’s heart…”

But the relationship she had with Ash was never all clean white, Ash was just a boy who also playing with girls and Chaerin never mind him because she’s busy thinking about the playboy prince who made introduce her to the new feeling; hating but can’t stop thinking about it.

 

+

 

“Jiyong I see your house so big and beautiful, thank you for having us and give us driver and people to take us go here-there around Seoul.” Eddie told Jiyong one morning when they have breakfast, Chaerins till on the plane.

“We decided to go back to Elounda because Theia is alone.” Agatha said, “And we see you and Chaerin is busy.”

“I’m so sorry that we can’t be a good host.” Jiyong knew he and Chaerin couldn’t take them anywhere because they’ve been consume by the company issues.

“It’s okay, we see you busy, very busy. You have to stay healthy.” Agatha said.

Jiyong nodded,”Chaerin must be very sad if you go before she’s back.”

“We’ll wait for her before come back to Elounda.” Kris said.

Jiyong turned to him, “No, you can go back now.”

Kris startled.

“No, I’m kidding.” He smiles.

“Jiyong, you and Chaerin really good together, with house this big and money so much, you and her still working and not gave up when you in Elounda.” Eddie said, “I see how you working so much there, you don’t mind do hard work.”

“And don’t forget that Chaerin also work at my place.” Kris added.

“And she learn to cook just for you.” Agatha said.

Jiyong smiles, “That’s why I love her so much.” But his heart still aching when he remembers Chaerin refuse to tell him what she was talking about with her ex boyfriend in LA just now.

 

+

 

Dara walked slowly to a room where she can see a visitor without being blocked by a glass. A warden opens the door for her.

Youngbae sit behind a desk, waiting for her.

“Doc…” she murmured.

Youngbae rose and walks towards her. “Hey…”

He reaches her shoulder and pulls her to be inside his embrace.

Dara hold him tight, absorb all his scent, and she instantly feels all the securities and the warmth he offers.

“Dara…” he said.

“Hm?”

“I love you too.”

Dara pull herself off him, “What?”

“I heard everything.” He smiles, “And I think I’m in love with you too.”

Dara gasped, she really wants to cry right now.

“Don’t cry.” Youngbae run his thumb on her cheek.

“Oh my God, I’m embarrassed!’ she chuckles.

“Why?” he smiles, “You didn’t know how happy I was… and how happy I am now.”

Dara look down, “I really want to be with you… not here, not like this.” A tear went straight to the floor.

“We’re working on it, we’ll get you outta here. I promise!” he pull her chin up. “I promise.” He repeated while looking at her eyes.

She nodded.

“I love you and I’d do anything to be with you.” He slowly capture her lips, Dara closes her eyes and return the kiss.

 

+

 

Jiyong heard the sound of car get into the lawn, he waited for her in his room.

“Hey…” she gets in.

He nods.

Chaerin looking at him. Jiyong is the one she decided to spent rest of her life with, but the meeting with Ash surely wave her a little, even though the love for Ash is not there anymore but the guilt is undeniable.

“Baby…” she move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter