love affair 2.2

A Fair Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8

 

 

Jiyong and Eddie just done having meeting with some people, he’s been discussing with Eddie if its possible to change the motel into small homely resort, people from the urban planning said it is possible but first they have to improve some parts in the systems.

“I don’t mind renovating some parts, and making new structure at the system.”

“Me too.” Eddie said, “I thank God to have you, because you make motel go better.”

Jiyong smiles.

“Today’s gonna rain.” Eddie said when they arrived at the motel.

“I think so too.” Jiyong said. He peek on the sky and its grey. “Ah Eddie, I wanted to change the name sign.”

“Yes that is old.”

“OD motel…” he murmured, “What is that?”

“OD?” Eddies asked., “Its Ouranós Drakós.”

“What’s that?”

“Ouranós is sky, the sky… and Drakós is the Dragon.” He said, “Its Dragon of the sky. Because from the balcony we can see very clean sky but sometime small planes across and the paths like dragon.”

“Dragon of the Sky… wow… that’s a beautiful name.”

“But hard to say by non-local.” Eddie said.

“The why don’t change the name into English word?”

“Like?”

“Dragon of the Sky… hmm… skydragon?”

“Skydragon! I love it! I love it!” Eddie claps.

Jiyong laughs. “Let’s get inside.”

“Jiyong,” Agatha called him.

“Yes?”

“The long table reservation is in 18 or 19?”

Jiyong took the reservation book, “Mr. Joseph? Its in 19th”

“Oh Thank God, I thought its today.” Agatha left.

Jiyong looking at the calendar, today is 18th of August, means that its his birthday. He smiles but then he murmured, “Does Chae knew?”

 

 

+

 

Chaerin used her time at the store thinking about the conversation she had with Jiyong lately, about how Jiyong ask her to leaving all their old life behind and start over. And in this third months they’re being stranded in Elounda Chaerin started to actually thinking of leaving them all behind. People at home doesn’t seems to looking for them, Ash never called back, and strangely she feels that living this way is not so bad, moreover, she has Jiyong by herself. Unknowingly she smiles.

“How’s the first week working?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“Exciting.” Chaerin said while cleaning the store.

Mrs. Wu is really happy to have her because Chaerin is very handy. Beside, she seems happy to work in her store.

“Uhm… Ma’am… can I ask you something?” she asked.

“Yes?”

“Well… I wanted to ask for my first week salary… if that’s possible because I need to buy some gift for my husband.” She said.

“You’re married?”

Chaerin nodded. “My husband’s birthday is today… and I really want to buy him something.”

“That’s cute… but the thing is… I can’t really give you weekly salary.”

“Oh…”

“But you can take that birthday noodle.” Mrs. Wu said, “or if you want to cook something just take some veggies or tofu, I won’t charged you.”

Chaerin nodded, “Alright, Mrs. Wu, no worries, I understand.” She smiled and continued mopping the floor.

 

Chaerin finished her shift and look at outside the store.

“The rain is hard, eh?” Kris suddenly came.

She nodded.

“You don’t bring raincoat? Umbrella?”

She shook her head, “I want to just go through the rain but it might ruin my veggies and the noodle… I might have to wait.”

Kris sighed, “Let’s go, I’ll drive you home.”

“Really?”

“Hurry, I need to go to the city anyway.”

 

+

 

“Hey, bro.” Eddie came.

Jiyong chuckles, “Your English is getting perfect each day, Ed.”

Eddie smirked, “Of course! Thanks to you and Chae, she’s really good at teaching me and Agatha.”

“Ah about Chaerin…” As predicted, the rain is a little hard in the afternoon, Jiyong looking at the window from the reception desk. Chaerin should’ve been here if its not because of the rain. “Can I borrow an umbrella and pick her up? I don’t think she brought any.”

“Of course, take the big umbrella.” He said, “You are very sweet, Jiyong.”

He chuckles, “Bye Eddie.” He took the big umbrella and about to hit the rain when he saw Chaerin get off from a pickup truck, slightly running towards the motel.

“Oppa!” she smiles when she saw him.

Jiyong just standing there with an umbrella while another guy sent her with a car. Strangely it makes his heart heavy, somebody could actually take her away because he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter